Upload 102/101t bin into 282t bin files (Fortec Ultra)??

Username: Khanmaida

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I wanted to use a 102t file on my fortec ultra, and I normally use a 282t bin file. I'm still a bit new at this but I do know that if you'v never used a 101t file on fortec ultra b4, you have to change/reset default keys (I think). If I'm trying to upload a file
"Chancysand Ultra_Pan_102t_12Hr_clock_ir_Nag2_Lightning_012706_(NTSC).zip", I have to change the keys (on my current bin) at 'Channel Edit', but I dont know what I have to change exactly, and what should I put there to be able to upload that 102t file, please HELP!!!, ay help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Alot,
May

Bronze Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 60
upload the 282t2 file ,and you will be back in business , it is not the latest file but it will get you most all the channels including ppvvvvv

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
Thanks for that, but herez why I was wondering maybe it's a better idea to uploaad the 101t or 102t bin than my current 282t bin;
A couple of day ago my Fortec Ultra receiver died and I had to jtag it, it's working fine, but I had a couple of problems, first of all (since I'm particularly interested in Sat.61.5) some the channels like ARY Digital, Paktv and PPV arnt working, rest of the channels like B4U etc are working just fine. But what really bothers me is that b4 I jtagged my receiver, all the Indian/Pak channels would be lined up one after another, now they're scattered every where on the channel list, while one will be on channel 1, but the next will be on 182 :S, a real bother. Maybe it's the file that I put in after jtag which caused it. This is the file I put in (to make it factory setup as instructed in thr fortec ultra jtag guide I found online): (n2 lack death repair): "fortec-ultra-jtag-09-28-04" it's obviously very old, but I have no clue where to find a newer one. Please help.
Thanks Alot,
May
P.S.this is the jtag kit I used (see attached)

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
This is the file I used for jtag, to get the factory settings; I cant attach it for some reason but it was an 'n2 fortec black death repair kit"; please help

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 551
Upload 101T using BL 1.4 updater
set default key
scan satellites
watch TV

U might have to manully input keys..but shouldn't need to..

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
BTW..."set default key " is an OPTION available to U that shows on the screen..its does NOT mean set factory settings or input new keys

menu- parental controls..PW 0000 or 1668 etc

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
good advice, the BL uploader worked!! and I was able to put the 101t bin worked, set the default key and everything,BUT it was showing something like 'time to change keys'. So I fished the 'dsscommunty' website and was able to find the the newer bin 102t (said with new keys); uploaded that, but it's showing the same msg., to change keys (the did the 'set to default keys' & Sat. Scan, but no luck). I wanted to know where I can find new keys for 101t/102t bin files. I know how to change the keys an' all but dont know where to find em', I've fished the net, but cant find anything.
Thanks eh,
May

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
Are U sure U set the default key correctly?...101T bin has the correct current keys in it now..when U "set the default key" OPTION, U are activating those current working keys..

manually input them now...they haven't changed since 20 Jan ...ACTIVE KEY IS ALL u NEED..

N 0101 00:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75

N 0101 01: ...Active key
FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us