Problems with panset 2500a N2

viper20017
Unregistered guest
i have a big problem and getting tired of it, i have a panset 2500a-N2 and i cannot find any satellites with me receiver i have a 18" direct tv dish with digiwave universal lnb i am in montreal, canada and i cannot get any transponders anywhere i aim the dish even if i have the correct elevation and azimuth need help!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 524
Since U are getting tired of it..SUBSCRIBE...its not hard to aim a dish and pick up 1 satellite with 1 universal LNB (unless U have the dish aimed at a large wall 3ft in front of U)..subscribe and take up bowling or something else less mind boggling as this rocket science "how to aim a dish" hobby..

kingkongjay1
Unregistered guest
Wow, the guy asked for help. Qite frankly LK I'm disappointed in a response like that from you. People here look to you for help and thats the way you want to respond? Come off of your high horse for a bit because it seems to be going to your head......jerk.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
don't blame on LK for not helping. viper is asking such a basic setup question. He stated as a major problem. There are so many basic setup docs all over the internet. if he takes sometime just to google it, then he would be getting those kind of message back from LK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us