Diseqc1.3

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me why my diseqc switch wont switch me from 110 to 119 LNBs. Have Pansat2500A and have 5 new switchs and none of them work

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
get a better switch, almost all these cheap switches don't work properly. If you want to spare a few extra bucks then go for Spaun switches but if you can't afford that then buy a Pansat switch which costs around $25 and it work ok too.

Anonymous

Thanks for the comeback Beat_This,just thought out of 5 I would surely be good,still thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 531
I beleive 4 out of 5 probably do work...probably more like pilot error is the problem..U provide no info, so can't help..

Anonymous

Thank you LK for at least writing back,dont know excatly what I need to say but have pansat 2500A I have two LNBs one for 110 and one for 119,the switchs are 4x1,950-2400MHz got both 110 and 119 channels on both but have to not use the switchs at all,I go outside and just use them direct.When I use the switch I cant go from Echo7 to echo8.6 on channels one side or the other,its always the one thats on the input one side that I get it wont switch to input two. Anyways thank you

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 532
Are U using Dish Pro LNBs or Legacy?..2 singles, 2 duals, twin or quad LNB?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 377
Lk whats up?? I see you are still supporting people here. You have more paitents then I have. Keep up the good work. Do you think BL will fix autoroll bug? Or do you think what bev is doing is test for dn to lock us out like dave?

tho
Unregistered guest
I have 110+119 and use the 4x1 Pansat switch that comes in the box. Works just fine. I bought a 3x4, did not work as well and even lost quite a number of channels when I scan.

Anonymous

their 2 singles,LK Not sure of brand but I think they might be from Directv but I have great signal upper 90s.But their 2 singles on one dish. I see your a busy all the time and hate to bother you but I do greatly appreciate the come back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us