What channels does cricket come on

Anonymous

hey,i have scanned 110 and 119 and i get channels.i was just wondering if the channels come on the ppv sports in these two.if they do,which ones?
helps appreciated

izzuddin
Unregistered guest
You can watch the cricket channel on the 61.5 or Echo 3.

Username: Ashkit

Post Number: 7
Its on Channel TV471 on Echo 3/61.5

chickenegg
Unregistered guest
I saw a cricket out side just now.

Anonymous

If he unwraps his forkin turbin and lets the red dot shine he`ll see all that an more...ROFT

sfghu6ergfsdgsgj
Unregistered guest
the person anonymous who jus made the comment about turbans, i have a lot of things to tell u but i will only list a few

1.UR a dumbass

2.not all indians where turbans,only punjabis jackass

3.cricket has more than mid east teams, dumb shi.t

feel stupid dont u ,bit.ch as.s cu.nt

Anonymous

Punjabi and the race

Once, a Punjabi and an American were travelling in an aeroplane. Suddenly, something went wrong and the engines stalled. They had no parachutes with them. So both of them decided to risk their lives and jump out of their planes.

First, the Punjabi jumped out. He removed his turban, used it as a parachute and jumped. Using the turban he slowly floated down.

Seeing this, the American removed his shirt and pant and jumped out.

Unfortunately, they did not do well as a parachute and he began to fall rapidly from the plane to the ground.

He passed the Punjabi. The Punjabi looked at the American zooming past him and was puzzled. So he said - "I see! You want a race! Let us see who is faster" Saying so, he let go off his turban.

Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 10
channel 471 and 457
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us