Indian/hindi channels

Anonymous

what satelite do the indian/hindi channels come on?
examples:echo 9,echo 3

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 42
echo 3

Username: Welcom300

Post Number: 1
echo 3 on 61.5w

Anonymous

148w

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 68
121, 148, and 61.5 they are the same channels (international that is) on all 3 satellites.

Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 9
Can I get 148 with a 20 inch oval phase III dish?

Username: Khanmaida

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Hey guys, seems like a good place to ask my question. A couple of day ago my Fortec Ultra receiver died and I had to jtag it, it's working fine, but I had a couple of problems, first of all (since I'm interested in Sat.61.5) some the channels like ARY Digital, Paktv or PPV arnt working, rest of the channels like B4U etc are working just fine. But what really bothers me is that b4 I jtagged my receiver, all the Indian/Pak channels would be lined up one after another, now they're scattered every where on the channel list, while one will be on channel 1, but the next will be on 182 :S, a real bother. Maybe it's the file that I put in after jtag which caused it. This is the file I put in (to make it factory setup as instructed in thr fortec ultra jtag guide I found online): (n2 lack death repair): see attached but it's dated as such "fortec-ultra-jtag-09-28-04" it's obviously very old, but I have no clue where to find a newer one. Please help.
Thanks Alot,
May
P.S.this is the jtag kit I used

Anonymous

go to the channel menu and go to move then find each indian channel and line them up
it might take a while
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us