GO STEALERS!!!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 382
Thought I couldn`t spell? Just had to tie it in with FTA(Fraudulently Taking Advantage)LMAO!!!

GO STEELERS< GO STEELERS< GO STEELERS!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 483
I'm a Patriots fan but my money's on The Bus and the boys..Pittsburg is a great friendly competitive city and the Rooneys have a great organization..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1296
I vote anybody that kicks Denver butt.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 384
Yea, New England`s OK, but being from Penn., I gotta go with the homeboys. I really enjoyed ole Bradshaw and the original steel curtain. Bettis, in one play went from a judas to a hero, he was lucky, deservedly so. Enjoy the game, if you watch, if not have a great day nonetheless.

27-17 Steelers YEA!!!

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 385
Hey Maple_Leaf; I was a denver fan, after the Pittsburg dynasty, but lost faith after Elway retired, since then who gives a sh1t, poor management/coaching/recruiting=U suck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
Never was an Elway fan..disliked him ever since he was #1 draft and refused to go to the Colts!...big money and a cocky college kid saying NO, didn't sit right with me..

Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Rocky Blier, Mean Joe ..those guys played for the love of the game..like a modern day Bret Favre!

Username: Googlefun

Post Number: 1
I have pansat 2700A. and my dish is pointed at 148 west echo 1.2 sattelite...i get 99% quality of signal but i cant see any picture. it says waiting for picture for long time and then the channel appears and it goes away after a min and it says waiting for picture!..
i seriously need help guys...
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
Steelers 21
Seattle 10

Final.......

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 54
GO STEELERS! Great game!