Help Me Please HDTV Problems

Username: Shrimpboat

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a xbox 360. I wanted to hook it up to my big screen in HD well I got all the cables hooked up and configured and when I turned it on it comes up but only in green but it looks good. HHEELLPP

Username: Wildbear6

thats like me, I have an Atec AV320W HDTV. when I use the xbox360 in standard tv mode using either YRW (Yellow, Red, White) and if I use scart its fine. BUT when I try it in HD mode, using wither VGA or RBG (Red, Blue, Green) my colour is all messed-up, wither to pink or to green and I cant change it much no matter what I do with the colour, contrast,ect.. settings for the tv. Have you had any luck in finding what the problem was?

Username: Cabletech

Post Number: 7
The cable that you are using should have 3 main colors, red blue green and 2 for audio red and white. there is a possibility that the green and blue are backwards.

Username: Cabletech

Post Number: 8
Also you may want to check to see if there is a setting in the xbox that may need changed to an HD setting.

Username: Mistrmike

Well... This sucks, I just bought a xBox 360 aswell. Not cool. Im getting awesome 1080dpi jet im only getting greens, blues, and a lil yellows. This is not a uncommon problem so im gathering and would like to do without a $150 service call. Shoulda bought the ext. warrenty i guess. Please if anyone knows of a quick fix please, plesae respond.

Username: Mistrmike

Post Number: 2
P.S. I have running >> JVC HDTV 48" 1080 dpi component out >> Standard and varified working component xbox cables >> xbox 360
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us