Set up Cool setpro 4000 Receiver

Majamo
Unregistered guest
I am a new comer and have bought a coolcet pro 4000 receiver. i don't know how to set up the receiver. Any help will deeply appriciated.
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 216
Look here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

All help you need, FREE!

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 30
Morning Guys, just got my new c00lsat pro and downloaded the bin as I double chckd I saw I was supposed to have unit off via front switch and only rear swtch on. How critical is this and what can I do to rectify. I have done nothing further excpt unplug and turn off. Thought I had it under control after reading posts while waiting for delivery, Please advise O Learned Ones. Thank You.

ong tu
Unregistered guest
Go to this site http://www.hashu.com/ ---trust me this site is for little boys who are degenerates. I sent some time on this site and some of the people here are just complete sick-o's. They won't let us post this site so put another h (hashh) hashhu. com This site is where you will get complete information and no bashing.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 31
Thank you Ong Tu, I`ll wait a little while and see, these guys here, except for a few, are very helpful and I have learned what I know from reading their posts, I will use the option you gave and appreciate your responce, Thanks.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 32
While I was waiting I hooked it up and instead of language options appearing some crap I can`t read(otcytctbne kahana) is displayed and I can`t get english to appear no matter how many times I press menu or turn off, wait, then back on. This is frustrating, right out of the box and I`m screwed up, help please.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 33
I appreciate ALL the heip, wheres B1tch-Boy when you need him, at least he answers posts.

Elennor Rigby
Unregistered guest
hitch it does'nt matter if you turn the unit on at the front,as long as the switch at the back is on. Everytime after you flash,just reboot by,turnin the switch off then on....wait till its completely finished first...now your other problem...go to coolsatusa.com get the factory bin....flash that first then the 134

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 420
thill1951
Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 10:13 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
about the coo*lsat!

First you need to do a factory reset.
Then connect the box to the computer with your cable.
Power the unit up, use a program called
Coo*lsat proloader v[1].2.1 .
Then once you open the program click on Auto detect , it should find your FTA and what version software that is on it.
Then click on the browse tab and look for the bin you downloaded.
You need COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.stb. Make sure you are on the software tab, then click connect, then start .
Let it complete the download, don't interrupt it. You are now ready to test. Hook it up to the sat and do a blind scan or you can use the channel guide of your choice to download to your FTA. Just use the same program and click on the channels tab.
Good luck hope this helps..

BTW..use the latest 134 bin

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 34
Thanks Elanor, I owe you some rice.

Muchas Gracias Senor Thill, I finally got english up and when I scanned for chans. , discovered I had bev lined up, so repositioned dish got 95% & 57%-60% on qual. would not lock and stayed red bars, speaking of bars fauk this for now, I got a headache, but I know how to get rid of it. When I get back and sober up I`ll read and find out what I`m doing wrong, Thank you for the help.

Elennor Rigby
Unregistered guest
hitch here's a tip ignore the red bars on lnb.2 they always show up red,u might wanna get urself a cheap signal finder

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
This link has EVERYTHING from making own dish, aligning it, and the COMPLETE step by step coo*lsat setup GUIDE..

U must register first FREE at [link removed]

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 35
Once again thank you, thank you both. Right befor I left in dismay for the bar I tried fine tuning with my cheap ($10) sat finder and low and behold I had green lights and am now testing all chans. There is NO WAY I could have done it without ecoustics and its genre of member support. I am a happy camper thanks to you guys, Thill and H3lter, Spanky and all the rest who left informative posts that gave me the confidence that even a noob, with no comp. experience, let alone FTA, could sucessfully bring this endeavor to fruition. I am an old dog who learned a new trick! YEA!!!!
P>S> F> U> Chucky.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 36
I can`t rember everyone, but I certainly don`t want to slight any1, so add to the list: Marlboro Man, Slo_Hand2, ecgHound and annonymous. I beg your pardon, but I think I`ll watch some TV. C@@lsat rocks!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
Nice to see someone do some reading,testing,asking,then more reading and getting good results,then being thankful...Glad U are all set now..YOUR efforts got U watching TV (with just some guidance or point in the right direction (no pun intended...LOL)

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 42
My neighbors love me, I live in a very rural part of NW central Fl. No cable, very few local channels(air), my cell only works if I go outside and head towards the front gate, and now I am recording on my DVD burner movies to share and they are buying the dvd`s, which I keep. Life is good, although I miss my EX(I must be drunk to even think of this shite, yep, I just counted cans and I am. CYA, Steve.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us