Can u find satilite signal using the viewsat 2000

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 19
can someone tell me how can i use my viewsat to find
110, their is a green meter bar in my antena setup and it goes up and down when i move the dish but it still goes up even if the dish is facing the ground, do i need a satilite finder or can i get it with just using the reciver can someone give me more info

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 265
Jimmy...U don't listen, do U...nobody wants to help U cause U don't read and U ask the same things over and over in multiple threads!

NO SPOON FEEDING HERE>>>>>>GO READ!...OR SUBSRIBE TO SATELLITE TV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
i'm sorry guy this is what happens when u buy a view sat and it dont have a satilite finder, now i guess my only hope it to get a sat finder. but sorry for the threads it's just that i read so much today i lost track of time and what i was doing.

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 86
jimmy start one thread and post all your questions there.

sat finder has nothing to do with you not being able to get signal, you can do without it, if you'd only spend a few hours on reading.

go to this site: http://www.arachnoid.com/satfinder
, download the program, type in your zip code, get coordinates for dish alignment, align your dish, if your dont have a compass, set the elevation and the scew, then just start turning your dish left or right until you find the right azimuth.

And again START ONE THREAD AND POST THERE, like Thill said, there is absolutely no need for thousands of threads from one user asking questions related to the same topic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i really apreciate your help, but the thing is i already have that program but i'm in toronto we dont use zip codes here we use postal codes, can it still work if i use a u.s city close to me or 1 thatz south to me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Aim it toward Mexico...SW!...there are thousands of different satellite calculator files at DSS sites I already listed for U ...some use zip codes,some use cities..doesn't matter, use whatever is closest..then U will have to fine tune it manually by hit or miss techniques...there is no "magical" easier way!..there are MANY tips in "Dish pointing" area at every reputable DSS site...go READ them..

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 125
Jimmy, in one of your 6 or 7 other threads you started, I gave you two links to satellite finders that both have Canadian cities listed.

How to Aim Antenna
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/166445.html

blackhawkn
Unregistered guest
hi all. i got pansat 2700A but dont know what satellite to aim, the sale person tell me aim to telstar5 but there were asia channel, I want Ame rican channel i dont know what satellite to aim and how big the dish 20" or 30" can some one tell me. thankyou

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 155
@blackhawkn

See this site for all birds and their coordinates:
http://lyngsat .com/

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
People hijacking threads again, instead of using the appropriate ones...or better yet do some BASIC READING for these type questions..

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
Again, here yopu blurt out your holier than thou authorative quests with megalomaia in quest of feeling important... I bet you wish you could moderate an empty forum where you'd delete everyones posts.

You need to do more basic reading yourself in how to respond to other people without your consistent put downs, criticism, subliminal insults, and constant degrading no matter what one posts.

How shameless. Get civil, don't be so antagonistic, this reveals a syndrome.

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
still bashing and offering no help with every single post of yours...kneegrows,go away!

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
I see your dellusional now too, claiming I am some on I am not...

like so many of your posts are helpful instead of just bashing, hence the need for my unnanounced interjection.

Get polite, and I'll STFU... fair enough?

Silver Member

Post Number: 391
No deals..I don't deal with scum!...now piss off!...go back to your family of chimps!

thilly1951
Unregistered guest
So you will remain rude will you, fine... Then I will be tracking your hloier than thou power trips and expose you for the feeble minded foul mouthed girly boy you are...

I would reasses who is the scum here mister... I don't antagonize perfectly innocent people to make myself look bigger.

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
Just Ignore the SON OF A BIITCH !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us