Pansat 2700 programing

pelaopeludo
Unregistered guest
trying to program my pansat 2700 but no luck it keeps dayng fail flash update any suggestions thank u

Unregistered guest
I have a challenge with the 119 satellite and or more appropriately my Pansat 2700 receiver.

I am also receiving the 110 sat which is fine yet the low channel numbers on the 119 do not come in yet the signal strength show 80-95%
They will often come in when I spark the unit up in the morning or just after a satellite scan but as soon as I change the channel away from say ESPN and then go back to it there is no picture.
Extremely frustrating.

Adding to the mystery is that in the 800 and 900 channel range I get the 119's.

Any one know why this is?

Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 2500a n im havin truble with the MSG channel, it freezes every 2 seconds n then comes back on again. How do i get it 2 stop freezin?

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 443
well this is interesting...3 posts in 1 thread...and the 2nd 2 posts have nothing to do with the original post,and the 3rd is a complete different topic...so poster #2 and #3 here (MEL and TEE ) both hijacked this thread from theoriginal poster PELA..

To mel and tee...what U did here was very rude!...and if U read here, U will find your answers because both your questions have been answered here 1000x already!

Pela...its either a wrong or bad cable, or comport..need a good null modem crossover cable plugged into the good and correct comport..

Username: 1937

Post Number: 1
how do i get downl.for 2700a pans. please

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 209
John
go to future_fta.com or F*TAcentral.com you must register (it's free) at futureFTA but it's worth it top site for Pansat/ hint remove the *

Anonymous

I just recieve my pansat2500a and windgaurd dish but not able to get any channels bot one arabic. I heard I need my lbn along side the lbnf is this true?

Username: 1937

Post Number: 2
slo hand thanks whats the next step' channel list?

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 478
READING the pansat 2700 manual is next step..its in the pansat 2700 forums area at both dsscommunity.c*om and future-fta.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us