No 119 Channels

Looking for 119
Unregistered guest
OK, here is a puzzle that I am trying to work out on my own, but would appreciate some constructive suggestions.

I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra. The N2 bin is loaded and working. I am using version 282.

I have two dishes. One is a legacy dish left over from Direct TV. It is pointing at 110, and pulls in 110 just fine.

I have a Bev Dish, with the adaptor for two LNB's. There is only one LNBF, in the 91 side of the adaptor. It is pointed at what I presume to be 119.

My antenna setup is as follows:

Bev Dish with LNBF
satellite 119, Freq: 11250, 22MHz On, Disqec A
LNB Power On

DTV Dish with Legacy LNB
satellite 110, Freq: 11250, 22MHz Off, Disqec B
LNB Power On

OK, now, here's the problem.

When I do a power scan, the receiver finds the transponders, and scans the channels.

Both channel lists are the same!

I get the 110 channels on both LNB's.

I have tried sweeping the dish to the west, to see if it picks up another signal, and it doesn't.

So, do I need a different LNB to get the 119 channels.

Finding 119
Unregistered guest
It sounds like you have both pointing at 110. Have you gone to [link removed] just to see if you are looking for 119 properly?

Anonymous

first 22mhz should be turned off on both...2nd..disconect 119 from switch and run it wihout switch to get it setup with good signal. Once you have good signal then do a scan....then hook your switch back up...remember to always unplug receiver when doing any changes or you could short out the switch

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 39
Sounds like your sister took it in the buttocks and got the LNB stuck in her axe wound.

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 14
Guys Im in the same boat. I cant get 119. Dont know if its the disqc switch or LNBs or bracket.

How do I tell that the bracket is on correctly. The dish is on the west side of the house. Does 119 hook up on the left side of the dish or right side of the dish. Does it matter which side. If side doesnt matter then 1 thing out of the way. Thanks in advance. BIB.

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
Bob read this...U already asked before...here's the answers...

BTW...U don't say what dish U have..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/165525.html

BTW...the admins here stole my nick again (Bosox)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us