Hook up help needed

Username: Ck_1804

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 1
Hi,
just got the 30" Syntax dual-tuner TV and am hoping someone can help me with the PIP problem I have.
I can get the small PIP screen to show up, but it only shows the same program as on the main screen. Since it is a dual-tuner TV I should not need the VCR to connect this.

Here is my connection:

wall cable to cable box (analog)in. Out from cable box to TV RF.
I also have a Playstation and CD movie player connected via composite cable and S cable, both work perfectly well on PIP.

The only thing I cannot get going is watching 2 different TV programs.
Does it have anything to do with the kind of cable box I have? Do I have to worry about A/V switches and such?

I have both the main picture and second picture set to TV.

Anything you can recommend that may help getting the best picture (maybe if there is a better way to hook everything up or better cables to use) wil be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 237
Your cable box should have other output connections, like component (Pr, Bb, Y) or yellow composite video that you can connect to a different input on your set. It takes two signal sources from the cable box to watch two different channels from the cable box. Your tv doesn't split the single feed from the box.

Username: Cepyle

Post Number: 2
Hey Everyone. I am hoping someone is an expert on the Mitsu 62725. I just got it and on my old TV I could get HD channels from my OTA I have installed outside. But my 62725 does not pick up on any of the HD channels when I go to "memorize" through the net command. When it goes to "memorizing digital channels" the screen goes blue in the back ground and I end up with no HD channels. Is there something in the setup I am missing? Please help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hd_fanatic

Boise, ID

Post Number: 60
Clinton,

Try posting your question on this Mitsubishi thread. There are a lot of knowledable owners there. Here is the link....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/84673.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us