Dream Box DM-500S

Username: Funtime25

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know about this reciever ? I am looking at getting one. Does anyone have any pros or cons about this box ?

Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 204
don'y buy anything till after sept

Username: Funtime25

Post Number: 2
Is that when Dish changes ? Is that reciever a good one ?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 205
the dream box is good but i would not buy anything untill we know that nagra 2 is hacked.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 425
The db 500 has already gone to card sharing for n2 channels. And it works well.

LK
Unregistered guest
Just what are U talking about?....card sharing?....N2 channels working on FTA?..where are U getting this BS?

Username: Jdq

Post Number: 10
Come on maple leaf I thought you were smarter than that

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
LK if you made that post you had better go read. The dream box units have been using card sharing for over a month. BS I DON"T DEAL IN THAT JUST FACTS.

And Jdq i am smarter than that.
That's why i know about it and you don't.

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
Al7bar.TC North America / Europe - Free to Air Satellite TV Community - Card Sharing to be tested next week

LK and Jdq...You guys have got to read and be on top of things so when you make posts, you know what you are talking about. Especially with the Dreamboxes. So far you don't know and you better catch up or you will be too far behind to get caught up. As you can see from the thread I posted, their working on it and we already have it and working. So LK do you think Al7bar is BS too? Once again I would suggest you guys don't make posts on things you know nothing about concerning FTAs.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple leaf...direct,point,aim me...I am involved at many many sites and have never heard of what U say..and as a admin I am a member of satscams, and we investigate, and warn everyone to stay away and report any person or site making any claims to receiving N2 on FTA receivers...so please point me and enlighten me...I would really like to read about this this "new development".. I'm sure others would be interested too..and please do not tell me this is a big secret which all the admins at all the reputable DSS sites are unaware of..thank you in advance, for your pointing me to a reputable site where I can learn of this development..

Silver Member

Post Number: 428

Nasty Dishes: Nasty News > > >

June 10, 2004 - NO GROUNDBREAKING NEWS TILL NOW!!

Well, it's been a long time my friends, and we apologize, but we simply refused to join the scammers out there, or SPECULATE on the entire state of this dilemma, only to perpetuate rumor, and raise false hope amongst our members and friends, which is why we have kept silent - UNTIL NOW.

No, we do NOT have a P4, or P5 "solution", nor do we have a PROGRAMMING solution for the loss of channels everyone is experiencing with their current ROM cards. What we CAN tell you, is that we are OFFICIALLY confirming that you CAN watch Nagra2 on the Dreambox Receivers (found on our hardware page) via internet connections, with a process called "Card Sharing". Card sharing is just that - where a working card's image is "shared", by being streamed into your Dreambox, and as AUTHORIZED Silver Bullet Dealers, we can tell you that they have been working on this for months , and major breakthroughs have been made ... Yes, it TRULY works .. NO BS, NO GIMMICKS - just N2 TV, that WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS VERY VERY SOON, and since we are Authorized Silver Bullet Dealers, if you purchase a Dreambox from us, this means YOU!! You will need to be connected to the Internet while you are watching TV via card sharing, although it will not be a huge draw on your system, as it can be done with a wireless router, or even dial up if need be.

THESE ARE ALL THE DETAILS WE HAVE RIGHT NOW, SO WE ARE RESPECTFULLY ASKING YOU TO NOT EMAIL US WITH A MILLION QUESTIONS, AS WE WILL POST MORE NEWS ON THIS PAGE, AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS - WE PROMISE!!

Here's another one for you. LK like I've heard you say many times before, Read, Read, Read.

Man this has been going on for weeks and I tried to tell you and this forum about it but everybody says...Aw, it's BS. Just like you did. But it's not. And if you are an Admin on various sites as well as Satscams, you better tell them they were wrong. I've had it running here for several weeks. And all these sites I'm posting for you are not BS sites as I work for most of them in developing not selling. And LK if you want to be pointed in the right direction, just do a search on Yahoo, like FTA card sharing. We have let it out publicly now. Good luck with your catching up. LMAO

LK
Unregistered guest
I was al7bar.t k today and they claim that the dreambox is DEFINITELY not N2 capable or ready..and al7bar.tc are known scammers for a very long time now..they are NOT reputable...and I spoke to many dreambox owners who say its all BS...and dbni is back up (went private for awhile) and denying those claims..they say its a scam

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 18
Hey maple leaf no offense I know you guys know way more than me ,you guys are the ones who got me running, its just I have read all over and noone believes nag2 is out for the using.If you say you are using it then I will have to take your word

joseph1111
Unregistered guest
looking for keys to the dishnetwork . anyone can help or any site that has the update key
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
Oh LK what can i tell you. It's here and works. But yes there will be scams about it i'm sure.
So you don't believe me. Time will tell won't it.
Then you can say " Your were right Maple Leaf "

It will be to db owners through their dealers not for the public at large.

LK
Unregistered guest
heres some more about that N2 hack crap and card sharing..mods at dssftp,don't know about it either..and won't work for long ,if at all..

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Er1013

Post Number: 15
Dear fellows:
nagra2 cure is on the way. Don't worry, be happy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
You have a GTA phone book don't you take your changes.
And i'll shut up when i fell like it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
IF U CAN'T HELP SHUT UP
Unregistered guest
You don't have the money or the brains to buy or setup a dream box unit. Better stick with the NO BRAINERS.

SCAM-MAN
Unregistered guest
WRONG, and WRONG again....Money I do have.
BRAINS I don't have for satellite systems
don't know nothing about them at all. I have know time to learn about it. But stupied
Iam not....I own a operate 26 building.....
some apartment buildings and some commercial
in the Toronto area. Could I buy U? I would
thing so. But are U worth paying money to? I
don't know. I can prove what I can do, Can U
prove what U can do. Only U know. Like I said
in my post above "IF U CAN HELP, HELP,....If not
Shut up and go away. If U have something and if
it works I will buy it. If not go away Mr. Maple
Leaf.

JUST ASKING
Unregistered guest
IST THE DREAM BOX WORTH FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?
AND IF I BUY IT WHAT SHOULD I GET WITH IT?
JUST ASKING, DON'T NEED SMART REMARKS OF
THABK U

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
No $400.00 .
All you need is a scart adapter if you want s-video. Most places it comes with it.

Thank U
Unregistered guest
Thank U Maple Leaf, See its not so bad to be nice. Thank You Sir....(In oder to let along
U must Go along with others, and then things
work out 4 the good 4 all .

suzy q
Unregistered guest
Card shareing is a network with a server to distribute mutiple connection to possibly one or more cards. The Dreambox has an ethernet connection and can be networked on the internet and the IP address is added to the card shareing server, if you (pay). There has to be a Valid subscriber in order for this to work.

I don't think it would last long either, they will all wind up getting busted and since the provider knows who you are you will get busted too.

BTW: Card, network, sub, sharing is not a hack.. on top of that if you network share
you will get caught.. this would only work in the deepest of under ground systems
if discovered all would be busted..

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
Don't do it then. No body is twisting your arm too.

newatthis
Unregistered guest
well if they are running wide open and running off of a card, can you run it off of a card in your house for a second tv and since it is wide open watch all your ppv?

Username: Joesat

SYI, SUN

HI BUDDIES CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH AUTOROLL KEY EMULATOR SOTWARE PLUS CODE FOR DM500S

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
Install emu 5.5 has auto roll.

Anyone Care
Unregistered guest
Amazing that MAPLE LEAF Posted a 1 year old Article, yet NO ONE REPUTABLE has been able to verify it.

Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 11:12 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasty Dishes: Nasty News > > >

June 10, 2004 - NO GROUNDBREAKING NEWS TILL NOW!!

And the rest is Blah Blah....or make that BS!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
You'll never get it will you!!!! You have no idea what's going on with this hobby at all. I'll bet you don't even own a fta or tv. LMAO

Anyone Care
Unregistered guest
My point is that your News article is Over One year old...It(hack) would have been confirmed by MANY Reputable Sites by Now.

Everyone says a FRIEND HAS A FRIEND SAW SOMEONES FRIENDS N@ hack Yet NO FIRST HAND POSTS!

When there is confirmation from someone like M**i then my FT@ will be running N@.

a LOT of scammers right now with EMPTY promises

OK, So I do Know!

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/139338.html

No you don't go there and read my post at the last and you will see.

It's card sharing up and going but only for the dream box.

BOY GEORGE
Unregistered guest
-NO MABLE LEAF-Its U that don't get it...We all
know that U are a dirt bag...And
this hobby is not for U, U have to
have some smarts and that leaves U
out...It took your mon 15 years
to teach U not to go #-2 in your
shorts, and ten years not to pizz
in your shorts, and 20 years to
wipe your azz...Don't U thing
thats a little slow? "RETARD".

-From what I have been reading the
Mable Leaf Autoroll Doll is way
more smarter then U. U press one
button and the Mable Doll say...
"IAM JACKASS" U press another
button and the Mable Doll say...
"IAM A JIRK STICK" and U press
the third botton on the Mable
leaf Doll says..."I SH----IT
SH----IT" in my shorts. That my
friends is how smart Mable Leaf
is....and he talks about a hack!
He can't even hack going to the
bathroom let along hack some
satellite company....Mable Leaf
the whole FTA world is laughing
at U for acting like the fool U
are..."BUT ITS THE ONLY THING THAT
U DO NATURALLY AND BEING A JIRK".

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
Shallow gene pool eh. Nothing left to draw on. LMAO

non nag 2
Unregistered guest
Understand one thing..The receiver not only has to be able to accept a reader..It must also have internet connectivity.(aka Dreambox).But Having said that, I was witness today to the testing of the mentioned "Card Sharing" and for all intents and purposes..It didn't work..Remembering also this was a very beta version.Results of the test were....
Tested on a Local Area Network..Inter-Office...Activated (Minimal Sub)Nag2 102 - Dreambox 7020 to Dreambox 7020 No Signal , No Response from Recepticle...
S/W was written in house.
Now Further testing using a Rom 10 A23 Nag1 Card provided Full open results on recepticle(With NO CARD IN THE RECEPTICLE).
So Sharing Does Work...On Nag1.
At this point Sharing on Nag2 is not working.

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
You are so full of it, the db does not use a card for card sharing so you don't know crap.

Parental Control
Unregistered guest
Card shareing is a network with a server to distribute mutiple connection to possibly one or more cards.
The Dreambox has an ethernet connection and can be networked on the internet and the IP address is added to the card shareing server, if you (pay).
There has to be a Valid subscriber in order
for this to work. I do not think anyone paying the bill will allow PPV.
I don't think it would last long either, they will all wind up getting busted and since the provider knows who you are you will get busted too.
So this is definitely not for the the masses...

rickstar
Unregistered guest
it would be nice to stop having unregistered guests posting the whinny crap.
Parental control is right!!
all u p4/5 and rom1/3/10 people will have to pay big bucks this time to steal tv. just feel lucky u did it all these years and never got caught

Username: Quarters_25

Maple, please keep up the great work giving us the info..these jerks that post negative are the ones that will fall behind. I would suggest you ignore them and don't give them the satisfaction by answering their post...no need to try to communicate with idiots...there are plenty of people listening to you that do not post...

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes believe that card sharing is safe...that it requires to be on the internet is meaningless...has a secure server and your IP is safe and not logged...yeah right!...The DB works with CS and costs $40 a month like a sub share,...BUT it is DEFINITELY NOT safe or secure!

Nbody is questioning if it works...its how it works, which exposes all the users very simply that is of grave concern...it is NOT a N2 hack, only a camID card sharing with 1000 strangers on the net,which is always being monitored just like any file sharing server like DCC.

Silver Member

Post Number: 798
Well LK here you are again spreading rumors you know nothing about except what you have learn from my posts.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple...I learned nothing from U,believe me...other than I don't trust U as U mislead people, and put down others who don't pay for N2 like U...my posts are factually,not rumors or misleading..again CS is NOT FREE,its paying just like a sub sharing except with many more risks!...anything said different is an untruth!...as U read all the various DSS sites views and some CS related posts,and know how CS works,many people and old time peeps want nothing to do with the DB and CS.. its too expensive,risky and easy to be exposed to Dishnet and the law..

Simple sub sharing is cheaper and has NO risks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 800
To each their own bud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 802
LK, here's a message for you.

For my part I could care less if anybody buys a Dreambox and does card sharing. I was just letting people know what alternatives there are and what is going on. If you already own a DB and wanted to do card sharing, fine. If you don't or you can't afford the unit or the $30.00 - $40.00 a month to have Dishnetwork and Bell Expressvu, with all channels available and wide open, it really doesn't matter to me. Unlike you LK and all your alias's, I don't make any money off of it, it was just info I had. Thought people would be interested in it. So the long and the short of it is, if you don't have the money to do it or you're scared of being caught or sued, like LK says, then by all means...don't do it. Wait for a public hack for one of LKs cheap knock-offs.

LK, the part I don't like is you saying "It ain't true", "It won't work", "It won't last", and now "It's too expensive", "You'll get sued". What are you going to come up with next???? Like I said before, you should just stay out of stuff you know nothing about and just play with your cheap knock-offs. Maybe I could get you a deal with some of the guys I code for and you could get a whole bunch of those knock-offs and even rip people off worse. I'm sure there's enough people on this forum, that you could sell them in no time. LMAO

Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 7
Dreambox is a highly advanced receiver, but it is the most difficult to program. All the BIN, EMU, image, and key files are in different programs. Unless you are an advanced computer user, I would go with a C00lsat instead. Much more user friendly and qucik and easy to program. Dreambox also has many issues which the community assumes you can handle independently. It is probably 4 times the amount of work to setup, but it has many benefits. I only want free tv, so I traded my Dreambox for a C00lsat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
Boy you're not to smart are you LMAO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us