Nagra2 and Future of Free TV

LK
Unregistered guest
copy/paste (written in January 2005)

The second most frequently asked newbie question after "Can I get DTV?" is the following:

What is this talk I hear about Dish Net and Bell switching over to a new encryption system? How will it effect me if I get an FTA receiver? Should I be worried?

Here's your answer:

Yes, Dish Network and Bell ExpressVu are currently in the process of swapping out access cards and will both will be completed sometime later this year. Currently, the most bandied about dates are April for BEV and September for Dish. Keep in mind that the end of the swap does not necessarily mean that Nagra1 will immediately be shut down, but it will not be very long after. Could Nagra1 still be around next Christmas? It's certainly possible, but only Charlie knows for sure. One thing that everybody knows for sure is that the days of the hackable encryption system being used now are clearly numbered.

What does this mean?

It means that all methods of testing currently used for Dish Network and Bell ExpressVu will cease to function. That includes Atmegas, Rom 2/3/10/11 cards, emulation, DVB-S cards, and FTA receivers using modified software. Everyone will need to be able to tap into the Nagra2 stream in order to continue to watch. Not only is Nagra2 not hacked, it is not even close. The only way Nagra2 will be hacked is if the Rom 101/102/103 yellow smart card can be opened and dumped.

"Coders" on this site and others have many theories on Nagra2. Some say things like "Nagra2 runs 20% faster than Nagra1", "Keys on Nagra2 change every 20 minutes", "Nagra2 can't be tested until Nagra1 is out of the stream", and "Nagra2 requires a higher symbol rate than Nagra1". These claims are directed at newbies who are weighing the pros and cons of purchasing an FTA receiver. You must understand that the people making these kind of claims work indirectly for the manufacturers and say these things so that they can continue to sell receivers. The fact is that NO ONE knows anything about Nagra2. If they do, they aren't talking.

What will become of your FTA receiver after September?

Barring an unexpected hack for Nagra2 in the coming months, your receiver will have to be used for the purpose it was manufactured for: the reception of free-to-air MPEG2 digital programming. If you speak Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Hindi, Polish, or other languages, you can get a 30" dish and point it at L5 at 97w. Many Globecast channels are free-to-air and will be for some time to come.

If you don't speak foreign languages, you can add a 7' to 10' C-band dish (the kind you used to see before the days of DSS). If you slave your FTA receiver to an analog receiver, there are nearly a hundred channels that are free-to-air and most of them are in English. These include network feeds and affiliates, Tech TV, Fuse, Soundtrack Channel, QTV, and others. If you add a hard-to-find black Videocipher II module to your analog receiver, there are still a few basic cable channels that can be seen in analog. This does require some advanced modifications and keeping the channels running is not without considerable maintenance. Black VCII modules are rare and will soar in price once Nagra1 is shut down.

No other encryption system used in North America besides Nagra1 is currently hacked. You cannot get PowerVu or Digicipher channels. You cannot get ******* or StarChoice with your FTA receiver. Once Nagra1 shuts down, your only options will be either FTA, FTA/VCII combo, cable, legit satellite subscription, or rabbit ears. Not everyone has the option of converting to a big-dish system. The federal law allowing you to place a satellite dish on your dwelling does not cover C-band dishes-- unless you live in Alaska. Landlords, Neighborhood associations, and wives often do not allow them. Once Nagra1 shuts down, the number of people testing will be less than a fraction of what it is now.

What about those "Nagra2 ready" receivers?

The only reason they can claim to be "Nagra2 ready" is because it is believed (though not proven or confirmed) that Nagra2 requires more memory than Nagra1. These "Nagra2 ready" receivers have more flash memory than do the Pansat, Fortec, or Blackbird.

Don't be fooled by the snake oil that some will try to sell you. No one has found a hack for Nagra2. When Nagra2 is hacked (and I do believe it will be) it will be big news and everyone in the testing community will be talking about it. In the meantime, prepare yourself for a long stretch-- perhaps YEARS-- without Dish or BEV by the end of this year.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 126
LK blacklist claims to have nagra2 currently being tested on a pansat2300a. What do you think? I don't think he would lie when it is because of him we are watching free tv.

Anonymous

Supposedly, blacklist sort of works for Pansat. He's said in the past his motive is to promote sales to "put food on his table."

He's not the only one claiming there's a fix for n2. But as of right now, it's all speculation and one has to wonder how much of it is designed purely to move hardware before the end....

LK
Unregistered guest
From one of the most respected peeps in the FTA community..and the largest FTA site in the world (125,000 members...al7bar)

Dipper
Title: Super Moderator

Be Careful about Nagra2 Claims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some receivers have been hyped as Nagra2 capable. At this time, there is no Nagra2 hack on the horizon and in a matter of weeks Nagra1 will be gone. We don't know what the future holds. There might be a hack as soon as Nag-1 is shut down or it may happen years from now. It is important to remain skeptical of any claims that a receiver will handle Nagra2.

Regardless of whether there is or is not a hack for Nagra2, all receivers can be used for True Free To Air. Hundreds of channels are available 100% free and do not require any sort of hack to access them.

As stated before, a Nagra2 hack may happen or it may not. It is essential to be prepared for all possibilities and plan your FTA purchases accordingly. Keep in mind this is only one person's opinion and there are others who disagree.

LK
Unregistered guest
"It is important to remain skeptical of any claims that a receiver will handle Nagra2"

Now whats so stupid about that?...pretty simple and to the point,IMO!...whats more important is who is saying it!...this guy is the guru of FTA!....read these redundant posts here if U want stupid!

Username: Harrilaw

Post Number: 1
can anyone provide the new key codes for pansat 2500a as my autoroll is not working

One
Unregistered guest
Just to let you know that I have found a slightly working fix for nag2. It is out there, but you just really have to look. Took me 4 days to find a fix for atmega which was on an ftp site. Sorry but I'm not going to let everyone know because it just took me too long to find this small fix, but hopefully these people will be able to advance on this. Just look around..... more than likely it will spread

smokin
Unregistered guest
LK or any of you smart guys.
I don't know if this is the right thread but what is a sub and where do you get them. I have seen them mentioned on several threads but no info. Is this a way to still watch TV after the N2?

gato3patas
Unregistered guest
sub = subscripion

you get them at Directv or Dishnet

Anonymous

it took me too long to find it, so i'm not sharing, what kind of crap is that, dikk

Anonymous

Some of the Dishnet channels are gone due to Nagra 2, but I was able to get them back by inserting my old HU football card from Direct tv into my dish net receiver.No kidding!I read the old HU card with my red dragon just as if it was a direct tv card fix before p4/p5 and it brings in all stations on dishnet that have already switched to nagra 2.

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
wow.........it worked !!!!!!!!!!!! thankx dude

Anonymous

it's been so nice around here the past couple of days not having to deal with LK,COLIN,MAPLE LEAF,....

I for one am glad they stepped off to another site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not BEV
Unregistered guest
How come it does not work for BEV?

Anonymous

You are right!!! I hope they go somewhere

smokin
Unregistered guest
Excuse me? You put a DTV card in a dishnet box and cracked Nagra2 ?

That is pretty big, if true. How was the HU card programed? Loader? software?

Anyone else getting it to work?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 381
Hey stupid i just don't have time to mess with you nuts. And what you said is bs. about dish and dtv.

Silver Member

Post Number: 383
And LK is still here. He's one of the best you had dumbass

gato3patas
Unregistered guest
nagra 2 fix is almost done. thats why FTAs havent lowered there price

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
It is done i'm using it lol. And it's not for all fta's . Bj you don't have a clue what's going on in the fta world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
And again bj don't use all caps it's rude. You should have learned that as sonn as you got home from school and on the pc.

MiNena77
Unregistered guest
Anyone have the new Dishnetwork Key Code?

Silver Member

Post Number: 389
I don't sell anything. I'm a coder so wrong again there.

And MiNena77 the keys are where they always are.
There are not codes they are keys learn the talk.

bj and the bear
Unregistered guest
CODER (lol) !!

MiNena77
Unregistered guest
Okay, sorry Maple....was searching for some help and as a newcomer didn't expect rudeness. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
Isn't lunch over by now ? Or did you skip school like you did for the last 15 tears?

BJ AND THE BEAR
Unregistered guest
Coder?? or Comedian ?? or Dork ( for sure)

Go back to selling your scam products, that's what it's all about for you. SCAM MAN in capital letters. You specialize in releaving folks of their earned money, then try to say your a coder(lol).

nc
Unregistered guest
Key0 8E F3 9F 87 40 C9 E2 46 Active
Key1 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81
14-06-05 10:23:42 dishnet

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
Go here MiNena77.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
What did you see me sell besides your brain??

I just heard the bell your late again. LMAO

MiNena77
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the help!

jstduit
Unregistered guest
ok i came here to find information on fta and nagra2 but it looks like this site has its typical jerks. maple leaf is there anyway you can get bj ip address and ahve it blocked from this site.

Username: Texas_guy

Post Number: 3
damn man.. there are only few ppl here who are smart enough to help azzes like me and u guys are being azzhole...stop it and behave.. or u guys just don't like free help

Username: The_truth

ROM 102 rev 103 are hacked if you all don t beleve wait and see in a week or so lol

theres hope
Unregistered guest
you guys worried too much about Nag2 higher encryption method. it will be hack in no time after it's released. When Microsoft thoughts their 1024bit encryption software was unhackable. guess what they were wrong. that shiit got hack within 2 days.

Please it will not
Unregistered guest
It is not going to be hacked.

TheDssrookie
Unregistered guest
There is a N2 Fix, i have seen this working, but they are not going to release the fix, until all card swap is done, you know why right ?, so we have to wait until all is in n2, they are using a Pansat, the problem is that they are not going to realese the fix for pansat, because they want you to buy new hardware, everting is about money ...

no hack for n2
Unregistered guest
There is no hack at this time and it won't be anytime soon.

YES OR NO
Unregistered guest
So what u are saying there is no fix right now...
All these jirks are just jirking around.....
Just answer the question? IS THERE A NAGRA 2 HACK

.....................YES.........OR .........NO

the professor
Unregistered guest
maple leaf...I see U changed your tune...before U were saying there was an N2 hack with the dreambox and file sharing...U must have found out that was BS, and TDG is a scammer!

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
No!!! The card sharing works but it's not a hack. It's a wide open fix working off a subed card. And right now the only FTA that can do that is the Dreambox. So you would have to have a Dreambox and pay like the old HU shitt. I don't know about TDG. But the card sharing works. For how long...that's anybodys guess.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 217
I say there is a n2 hack. Just wait till sept. and all you guys will see and all this worrying will be for nothing.

Anonymous

I heard that some people have been able to get a card to open all chanels for BEV if they are subscribed to basic service, is this true? I can handle paying $25 a month if it gets my TV back.

Anonymous

I have a multistar maximum 2500 and i want to flash it to get DN or/and BEV.
I know that most of the channels are gowing to N2.
I need some help to found out which and where're the files can i use to do that.
Thanks in advance

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
No a basic subscription will get you only the channels you pay for. No magic ward around.

newguytothesite
Unregistered guest
Hello,

Is it possible to connect my cable modem line to a 4 input LNB switch and connect the other three inputs of the switch to 3 different dishes tuned to 3 different birds and have my cable modem working as normal?

Canbehr
Unregistered guest
Hello There

Well, BEV is now dead (at least for me). My omega card picks up NOTHING except for the card replacement channel and software update channel.

I've just purchased a couple of ROM 102 cards in hopes that the new crack is not far away.

I had always been told that both BEV and Dish have to move over to Nagra2 before any type of fix could be employed.

Any advice will be appreciated.

chicago
Unregistered guest
Don't hold your breath for ANY hack...I think the days of FREE TV are gone forever!...share a sub instead!

TOLD YOU ALL
Unregistered guest
Gone forever LOL
The rom101 is hacked they are programing cards in Toronto for 500$ CAN. And dreambox has something working but its always crashing. And all you guys that say there are no hacks for NAG2 you know where you can stick it, Just look at ebay the rom 101 are selling a lot more that the 102 s. I told you all it was hacked but some peps didin t beleve. But 500$ i would never pay LOL. So the big news is rom101 are hacked and if you don t beleve still go see on some other forums what s going on lol

told you all

you need connections in the sat world and not always looking on the internet.

Anonymous

Dish and Bell is now working for free with all channels and ppv.You need only the old HU(football card) card from DTV along with a red dragon card programmer.Red Dragon is what I happen to have,others may work also??????Anyway,I do it as a hobby,not interested in the money,dont want money.I pass this along as a hobbiest with my only hope that others will try it.Dont know how long it will work?have I just happened upon a hole that will soon be fixed,probably???Anyway I have been running for 6 weeks.It goes off anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks.Over the 6 weeks or so it has gone off 10 times.When it goes off I just re program the hu card.For those of you that had the card and programmer going in the good ole days of DTV,ITS easy.NOTE.......IT ONLY SEEMS TO WORK WITH ECHOSTAR RECEIVERS AND ONLY SOME.IT WORKS WITH 2700.2800,DP301.Im sure that it will work with any echostar with jtags.
contact me at friendofloudmouths@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Has anyone verified this?

Unregistered guest
Hey TOLD YOU ALL, your comments do not surprise me at all. I fully support what one person wrote some time ago..."any program that can be written can be hacked, it is just a matter of time".

I live near Toronto. 500 clams is kinda steep to me as well. I can wait a bit for the price to come down.

I would like to verify the Toronto lead you spoke of. I am actually going there tomorrow.

Would you email my hotmail account? Canbehr@hotmail.com
--------------------------------------------------
Using an "HU" card for BEV? I did not think that the two systems were compatible in any way.

I've put out a couple of calls to people I know in the sat game. Will advise as I learn more.

colorado
Unregistered guest
U people who belive ANY of this crap deserve to be scammed by anyone who comes along...I AM in heavy into the DSS arena/scene and know for a fact this is all BS...heck, even my dumb dog knows better!..

Hu cards,red dragon, Nagra2 hacks...these forums are a joke for losers who will believe anything!..

colorado
Unregistered guest
Canbe...there is NO HU card fix for Bev or any satellite system...HU cards are just icescrapers,except for the music channels..also there is no hack for ANY of the new Dishnet cards,Bev (102 etc) or Nagra2...they are ALL BS scams,lies, or rumors by people who just like to tell stories and gosip but can't get the true original story right..

Username: Playa_

West palm beach , Florida

Post Number: 2
can anyone plz tell me wat sat to download to get local channels from West Palm Beach zip 33409 plz i really need this to be fix =(

LK
Unregistered guest
Newbies...warning before embarking on FTA or any Free satellite TV expectations

Nagra2 is upon us. Black screens lay ahead. If you are considering buying an FTA receiver for the purpose of seeing Dish Network, your time is now limited to a couple of months or less. There is no receiver that currently has Nagra2 capability.

Bell ExpressVu, one of the two major providers that have been tested by FTA hobbyists, is now 100% secure with Nagra2 as of 7/15/05. Dish Network has at this time switched international channels, po*rn, and several premium movie channels to nagra2. Pay-per-view and the rest of the premium channels will be gone very soon. In the next few months, everything on Dish Network will be using the extremely secure Nagra2 encryption.

DirecTV is not and probably never will be hacked like in the old days. So don't expect to get free TV there.

There has been some optimistic talk from some insiders about a process called "Card Sharing" but all videos showing card sharing have been revealed to be fakes. If there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it is between the lines of the Pirate TV channel now being shown on Dish Network. The announcer claims that "Dish Network will be implementing new types of Electronic Countermeasures..." This suggests that perhaps DN is aware that hackers are working on solutions. But absolutely nothing credible has yet to come forward.

The reason I'm saying this now instead of a few months back is because the cost of purchasing a complete FTA system to be used with Dish Net no longer justifies what you would save over having a subscription. Nagra2 is now right around the corner and Nag-1 channels will soon be dropping off on a daily basis.

If you do buy FTA equipment at this time, it is advised to buy with the intention of viewing True free-to-air satellite TV. This consists of several network affiliates, international programming, and a handful of variety programming, news, and music channels.

I've been a respected member and moderator at many sites for well over years now. These sites and its members are like family to me. That's why I don't want to see anyone get scammed by dealers with false promises. I'm laying the hard, ugly truth right out on the line so that people can make informed decisions.

Username: Fireguy

Salmon Arm,, BC Canada

I have a blackbird with GLS. Jtag program says "flash codes returned are not recognized by jkeys. Mfg/device codes returned are FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF(JEDEC) and FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (Flash File)" when running flash programming. How do I remove this so I can reprogram my chip. This is the first time I tried the jtag and finding it isn't working after 6 months sure pisses a guy off.

Any suggestions. Need to get dishnetwork before everything goes down.

Anonymous

I was joking about the HU CARD and the red dragon.THERE IS NO HACK,THERE WILL BE NO HACK EVER!!!ITS JUST LIKE A DEBIT CARD NOW.DISH WILL BE DEAD BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.ONLY FREE TV WILL BE WITH ANTENNA,RABBIT EARS.

PAN SATS FREE TO AIR ALSO GARBAGE.

ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER.DONT PAY A CENT TO ANYONE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
"There has been some optimistic talk from some insiders about a process called "Card Sharing" but all videos showing card sharing have been revealed to be fakes."

Come on LK for a man that is in the business and a member at several other sites you are falling way behind here. That statement above is wrong. Fake videos, maybe. I've never seen one. Or could it be, the FTAs you deal with will not get N2 and they can't even do card sharing because they don't have an ethernet port. The only one that does is the Dreamboxes and they are the only FTAs that can do card sharing which you should already know. For my part, I am watching Expressvu and Dishnetwork N2 channels right now and so is anyone else that has the Dreambox and pays for card sharing. LK you really need to get caught up with this hobby.

Anonymous

Could anyone please tell me how I could get a PAID subscription to DISHNETWORK or DIRECTV from CANADA? Thanks in advance. I don't have an American address by the way?

duude
Unregistered guest
Understand one thing..The receiver not only has to be able to accept a reader..It must also have internet connectivity.(aka Dreambox).But Having said that, I was witness today to the testing of the mentioned "Card Sharing" and for all intents and purposes..It didn't work..Remembering also this was a very beta version.Results of the test were....
Tested on a Local Area Network..Inter-Office...Activated (Minimal Sub)Nag2 102 - Dreambox 7020 to Dreambox 7020 No Signal , No Response from Recepticle...
S/W was written in house.
Now Further testing using a Rom 10 A23 Nag1 Card provided Full open results on recepticle(With NO CARD IN THE RECEPTICLE).
So Sharing Does Work...On Nag1.
At this point Sharing on Nag2 is not working.

PacketCrypt
Unregistered guest
Card sharing is absolutely real and is confirmed to work. It is obviously not an ideal hack however unless a plastic hack is made available soon it will be the only way to go without resorting to a paid subscription. My biggest concern with card sharing is that it only takes 1 fed/authority to get into your network and they will have instant proof of you breaking the law by logging the data going to your IP address.

Can someone please help me. I have a blackbird with GLS. This is the first time I've used the Jtag and can't get it to work. Jtag program says "flash codes returned are not recognized by jkeys. Mfg/device codes returned are FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF(JEDEC) and FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (Flash File)" when running flash programming. How do I remove this so I can reprogram my chip. This is the first time I tried the jtag and finding it isn't working.

Any suggestions. Need to get dishnetwork before everything goes down.

Post Number: 4
I have a possible answer for my Jtag flash error post. The FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF usually means that you have a corrupt flash chip. Can anyone else confirm this before I get another chip?

Thanks for the input.

The hacks out
Unregistered guest
Many of you have contacted us recently questioning the loss of channels that is occurring with Dish Network. Certain channels have been converted from Nagra 1 to the Nagra 2 encoding system. More channels are being converted to Nagra 2 on a regular basis. Our present cards are due to shutdown sometime late in 2005. No specific dates are available yet & there is no available shut down schedule.

Dish Network has several revisions of the yellow Nagra 2 card. Revision 101, 102 & 103. Only Revision 101 cards can be programmed at this time. You can tell which card you have by looking at the back of your card, chip side up, on the bottom left hand corner below the barcode, you will see a group of 10 alpha numeric digits. The first 3 digits of this group states what revision the card is.

I am pleased to announce that soon, all will be back to normal. The new cards for Dish Network (revision 101 only) have been compromised. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have sent several cards to be programmed and should have them back in a few days. It is expensive, but at least it's working. If you would like to order a card, I would need to know as soon as possible. The cost at this time for the fully programmed new card is CDN$550. You will need to bring us your receiver for a modification (Free with purchase of programmed card)

You will be able to view all the channels that Dish Network offers: Adult, 300's, International & all the PPV movies & events. This card is fully open! This Fully Open Nagra 2 card gives you programming value of over $US 250. monthly. This is what you would pay if you were to subscribe in the USA.

There is still nothing available for the missing channels with FTA Free to Air receivers or atmegas yet. We will keep you posted.

Please bear in mind that there is a limited number of these specific yellow Dish Network cards that are programmable. Not all yellow cards can be programmed at this time.

When Dish Network converts all their channels to Nagra 2 encoding, demand for the new yellow cards will rise, as will the price. Remember that at this time, it's first come first serve...

Due to the nature of the product, our new infamous 30/30 warranty will apply to this programmed card: 30 seconds or 30 steps, whichever comes first. We are unable to offer any warranty/gurarantee or refund on this product as we ourselves are not getting any warranty/guarantee or refund from those who are programming the cards for us. We are not programming these new yellow cards ourselves. This is a controlled market where we have zero control.

Price of programmed Yellow Nagra 2 (revision 101 card) $550 each

Price to program any Yellow card which were purchased from us: $350 each

Price to program a Yellow Nagra 2 (Revision 101 card) not purchased from us: $400 each

Price to swap any Nagra 2 (Rev. 102 or 103) not purchased from us for a programmed rev 101: $500 each

Price to purchase a non programmed yellow card (revision 101) $250 each

Price to purchase a non programmed yellow card (revision 102 & 103) $150 each

Trade us 5 yellow 101 cards for 1 Programmed yellow Rev 101 card.

Trade us 25 yellow 102 or 103 cards for 1 programmed yellow Rev 101 card.

Prices & services offered are subject to change without notice due to supply & demand factors similar to the stock market.

Feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.

To get yours today, you have the following options:

Visit one of our locations:

Markham: Mississauga:

401 Alden Road, Unit 17. 1616 Matheson Blvd, Unit 24

905-470-0142 905-625-2930

(4 lights N of Warden & Steeles) (3 lights S of 401 & Dixie)

M-F, 10am - 6pm & Saturdays, 10am - 4pm M-F, 11am - 6pm & Saturdays, 10am - 4pm

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit Cards & Cash. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Cash.

Email us at /salesatcanadiandss.com, Fax us at 905-470-7062 or Mail us at:

Bill Taskas, HLV Marketing Co, 401 Alden Rd, Unit 17, Markham, ON, L3R 4N4 CANADA
and we will ship your order to you. We are now accepting International Money Orders, Visa & Mastercard for these items -- address verification is done on all credit card orders. Please be sure to send us your Complete Name, address, telephone number, credit card number & expiry date.

Anonymous

Hello Everyone

Well, I stopped by the shop of the above entry. Yes, this is a real shop and YES there is programming, BUT for 101 ROM only.

While I was there, 3 guys came walking in with recievers and another was on the phone from California.

They also have some solutions for Direct TV customers.

How long will the fix last? Who knows.

I guess that it can now be confirmed that Nagra2 can and is being cracked.

Thanks
Canbehr

Michael Dosanova
Unregistered guest
yes......I also live in Markham and I went to check out that store.
But I stayed on the sidewalk just across the store.
And there was alot of activity going on.... alot of peeps taling their receivers and cards to get programmed.
Maybe when I save th money I will also get me an open card too.

LONG JOHN
Unregistered guest
-BULL-SH-----------------IT
U ARE THE COPS?

LK
Unregistered guest
SCAMMERS are coming out of the woodwork in these dying last days of Dishnet and free TV..watch out everyone,save your money...this 101 card alleged hack has already been proven to be a SCAM by "Emp"..

Be safe...subscribe or share a sub now,if U can..do NOT buy any FTA's or Dishnet related software,promises,or hardware unless for subbing purposes..

Anonymous

http://ez123dish.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=322&osCsid=257c8eec3e7 331de8817e8c722439cfc for so called 101 hack

Many
Unregistered guest
Rom 101 Nagra2 Card Optional programming
[Rom101PS] $199.00

Click to enlarge
5th generation card introduced over 2 years ago
288-101
use for Dishnet only.
Pre subbed, if purchased without programming

Optional programming available below

Only 2 in stock

Many of you have contacted us recently questioning the loss of channels that is occurring with Dish Network. Certain channels have been converted from Nagra 1 to the Nagra 2 encoding system. More channels are being converted to Nagra 2 on a regular basis. Our present cards are due to shutdown December 2005. No specific dates are available yet & there is no available shut down schedule.

Dish Network has several revisions of the yellow Nagra2 card. Revision 101, 102 & 103. Only Revision 101 cards can be programmed at this time. You can tell which card you have by looking at the back of your card, chip side up, on the bottom left hand corner below the barcode,

you will see a group of 10 alpha numeric digits. The first 3 digits of this group states what revision the card is.

1020001p06 = 102
1010001p04 = 101

bev only uses 102's

You will be able to view all the channels that Dish Network offers: Adult, 300's, International & all the PPV movies & events. This card is fully open! This Fully Open Nagra 2 card gives you programming value of over $US 200. monthly. This is what you would pay if you were to subscribe in the USA.

Please bear in mind that there is a limited number of these specific yellow Dish Network cards that are programmable. Not all yellow cards can be programmed at this time.

When Dish Network converts all their channels to Nagra 2 encoding, demand for the new yellow cards will rise, as will the price. Remember that at this time, it's first come first serve...

Due to the nature of the product, our new infamous 60/60 warranty will apply to this programmed card: 60 seconds or 60 steps, whichever comes first. We are unable to offer any warranty/gurarantee or refund on this product as we ourselves are not getting any warranty/guarantee or refund from those who are programming the cards for us. We are not programming these new yellow cards ourselves. This is a controlled market where we have zero control.

Price of programmed Yellow Nagra 2 (revision 101 card) $525 each
Price to program any Yellow card which were purchased from us: $325 each
Trade us 5 yellow 101 cards for 1 Programmed yellow Rev 101 card.
Price to Clone a receiver $25
Prices & services offered are subject to change without notice due to supply & demand factors.
Receivers that can be cloned to work

2700, 2800, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4700, 4900, 6000, 301-10 and 3100

http://ez123dish.com

I tried the link above and this is the info I found on the site.

Anonymous

I trust LK, but whats "Emp" ?????

Anonymous

I wish I would have read all this BEFORE I bought my Pansat 2500A last week!!! Now I fear I am stuck with something that will only work for a couple more months. None of the threads I have seen show any true evidence that these flashable/cardless receivers will ever be able to run N2. I even heard the the Pansat 2500A FOR SURE will NEVER get a BIN for N2. They say it just doesn't have the memory or the power to run it if it were available. Is this true? I am tempted to selll the 2500A now on eBay while it might still be worth something to some other ignorant (mis-informed, not stupid) dude like me and maybe get a Dreambox instead since it seems this will be one of the first receivers that will be able to work with a hack (if one is ever created/verified). In the meantime, I can use it to view what N1 D**h channels are still left. Any comments on this plan? Or is there a more robust receiver out there that has better chances of being "FTA" N2 "ready" for whenever that may be?

Anonymous

I wish I would have read all this BEFORE I bought my Pansat 2500A last week!!! Now I fear I am stuck with something that will only work for a couple more months. None of the threads I have seen show any true evidence that these flashable/cardless receivers will ever be able to run N2. I even heard the the Pansat 2500A FOR SURE will NEVER get a BIN for N2. They say it just doesn't have the memory or the power to run it if it were available. Is this true? I am tempted to selll the 2500A now on eBay while it might still be worth something to some other ignorant (mis-informed, not stupid) dude like me and maybe get a Dreambox
instead since it seems this will be one of the first receivers that will be able to work with a hack (if one is ever created/verified). In the meantime, I can use it to view what N1 D**h channels are still left. Any comments on this plan? Or is there a more robust receiver out there that has better chances of being "FTA" N2 "ready" for whenever that may be?

A) Making an investment in something (especially something illegal) without thoroughly researching it is a painful mistake that noone can blame but yourself. All of the info about N2 has been on the net for over a year.

B) If you think that by buying a more expensive receiver will better your chances of it being N2 capable, then you are about to make the same mistake twice. If you do more research you will learn that there is ABSOLUTELY NO FTA RECEIVER GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH N2. Why? Because there is no hack yet! The only receivers guaranteed to work with N2 are subbed receivers from D!$hnetwork. Why? Because their receivers are working right now with N2? So go ahead a spend a few hundred on an UberFTAbox with a 500gig HD and MPEG 10 and 5 card slots and 1 gig of flash memory. How would you or the manufacturers for that matter know that it will work? Hell the current FTA manufacterers didn't know their boxes picked up the DN N1 stream until hackers found a way.

P.S. Just to give you more food for thought. Don't cha think that it would be easier to hack d!$hnetworks receivers instead of trying to decrypt/ decode it's beam using another manufacturer's eguipment?

ponder that

Username: Xian_froat

Post Number: 2

Formatting Error

The formatting code png_alreadyuploaded_t does not exist or cannot be used in this context.

Username: Xian_froat

Anonymous Your are an idiot PERIOD !

I have the means which u all inquiry !

Will u get it NO ! DO i have YES !

I have helped a many inthe Direct TV world and now

after being shunned ! Have no intentions in helping anybody but my family and handful of friends as i did before ! P.S

Good luck all u losers on payin for Dish again and or Bell
The MAD CANADIAN !!! Upload

new creation
Unregistered guest
-I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE,
DO YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME?
U LOOK STUPID!!!!

InyourfreakinEYE
Unregistered guest
actually your all retarded. and the first post shows how much they know about nag2. there is a nag2 hack out BY BLACKLIST surprise surprise, and it is legit. I am watching nag2 tv right now. 2700 and 2500A dont believe me? check the forums future-fta.com :P

Posting1
Unregistered guest
Dear Users,

DirecTV is Back! We are currently offering the following;

- P4/P5 Loaders
- P4/P5 Scripts
- Virgin P4/P5 Cards
- 24/7 Support

Get Your PPV, Sports, Adult and Local channels back!

Visit www.p4toys.com for more information

Thanks

Sales

No p4 Hack
Unregistered guest
p4 toys is nuthing but a BIG

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

Silver Member

Post Number: 814
I never lost them .

Anonymous

big time scam the took my monney

Anonymous

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Add Your Message Here

Anonymous

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Add Your Message Here

eno
Unregistered guest
Is it still worth getting a fta box and which one should i get the dream box, cool sat pro 4000 or pansat 3500s. R the motorized dish any good?

Thumbs Down Pansat
Unregistered guest
Is it still worth getting a fta box and which one should i get the dream box, cool sat pro 4000 or pansat 3500s. R the motorized dish any good?

Never Buy pansat !! kewlsat way over priced right now the longevity is bleek.. Dreambox linux based with gives u a hands up over the Korean boxes many peeps working on new codez etc.. instead of a little loser in a dark basement counting the money he is stealing..

The choice is yours But I ordered a Dreambox 2 days ago I have had enough and I ain't gonna take it no more !

eno
Unregistered guest
wheres a good place to get a dreambox anyone know?

eno
Unregistered guest
anyone have a digi card

Username: Idot940

could i buy a fortec star ultima from the internet and get tv? will i get all channels?

ABC of FTA
Unregistered guest
if you buy a fortec, you will end up with a doorstop.

if you want 'flash and play' buy the cools*t 4000 pro, or the views*t 2000

if you enjoy a challenge, buy the dreambox... but you better be somewhat computer literate.

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
The DB is not that hard.

biatch_slap_yall
Unregistered guest
cool*sat is expensive....
Fortec Lifetime Ultra works great and cheap.
Takes about 5-10 mins to flash and free instructions are all over the places.

anonynous
Unregistered guest
Okay goobers! There are N2 fixes for most major FTA
receivers for the 101 roms. Just look to other forums! No 102 dumps yet but they do get most everything else but the adults thats on the 102 roms.

goober NOT
Unregistered guest
Okay goobers! There are N2 fixes for most major FTA
receivers for the 101 roms. Just look to other forums! No 102 dumps yet but they do get most everything else but the adults thats on the 102 roms.

Goobers who u talkin 2 Moron if u had taken a couple seconds 2 read before u open ur stupid mouth u would see that most every1 here has been running n2 since last friday on.. we aren't outta touch..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us