Problem with Echo 6.8

acousticdevil81
Unregistered guest
ALl teh channels on echo 6.8 wont work anymore, its a blank black screen, now if i wait it shows that its downloading, but it various sometimes teh download freezes @ 80%. Does anyone know what other sat I should scan to get dish or directv? i have lifetime ultra. thanks email me the_last_spartan81@yahoo.com if u have answers.

LK
Unregistered guest
U CANNOT get Directv!...what are U talking about?

U need to manually input the dishnet keys,thats your problem!...where have ya been!

"last spartan"...yeah right!

LK
Unregistered guest
BTW...echo6-8 are the 110 satellite for DISHNETWORK NOT DIRECTV...your ignorance is showing hard!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 02:33 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active...changed today Friday 10 June
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7
10-06-05 13:01:56 (1:01PM)

BTW...all autoroll bins are down and not working (except for latest coo*lsat and the dreamboxs)due to an ECM by dishnet...also all card blockers were hit also...the fix

manually input the keys...if your box is froze,just hit power OFF-power ON...then Hit MENU immediately and input the new keys manually

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats. also 2700..

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

LK
Unregistered guest
from www.lyngsat.com

DISH Network on EchoStar 6/8 at 110.0°W

spartan81
Unregistered guest
damn LK, u was cool with me......um i was just wondering if it had directv......yeah so i did put in new keys. still no echo 6.8 its blank or downloading but stups at like 80%.....

spartan81
Unregistered guest
damn LK, u was cool with me......um i was just wondering if it had directv......yeah so i did put in new keys. still no echo 6.8 its blank or downloading but stups at like 80%.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us