LK lets talk

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 180
hey good post about that coder now I know you know the guys I know. Hey by the way are you the admin tonight. Just let me know if you need a break. Lets take over this site.

LK
Unregistered guest
I am NOT an admin here..kneegrow is,not me!...I admin at other forums sites and occassional ops at a chat that I seldom frequent....

Take over THIS site!...I tried just to help straighten it up and got my gonads crushed...these people here are NOT ready to use a real DSS forums..90% are morons and ruin it for the 10% who at least try and learn something..the 90% are kids who are lazy and childish..

Username: Bikerjs

Post Number: 7
LK.....regardless of the other 90%, I would just like to say thank you for all the helpful tips. Your postings have come in very handy. Keep up the good work.

LK
Unregistered guest
John...TY..I highly suggest U use better forums than this for help and info..also other forums all have files,this place has none..recommend U go to www.satscam.com LINK and use any one of those sites for REAL help and info..those are reputable sites with MANY very knowledgeable people...and no wise azz LAZY kids to ask dumb REDUNDANT questions in a rude manner...

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
f*ck kneegrow I have been here longer. He has hack the site and high-jacked it. He is F*CK ALL. Let the doog people here stick together and ignore that dick.

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
dsscentral is the best

LK
Unregistered guest
Colin...who are you?....we've never spoke that I know of...do U know me?...do U post at dsscentral forums?...frequent the chat?...U must U another nick,if U do go there cause I never seen U post there..

Anonymous

LK , YOU HAVE MET COLIN, HE WAS THE GUY WITH NO CLOTHS ON AND WEARING A CLOWN MASK. IT WAS AT GAAY STRIP CLUB,MAYBE YOU DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE YOU WERE PAYING CLOSE ATTENSION TO OTHER THINGS.

COLIN SAID HE WAS MARRIED,BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE HE PREFERS MEN.

wish u all go away
Unregistered guest
-COLIN-True, its all true, Colin loves
to give Head! Why do U thing that LK
the "ALL KNOWING-ALL SEEING EYE-AZZ O"
keeps Colin around, To lick on his three
inch diick. Colin-Maple Leaft "USELESS FOR
FU*CK ALL AZZ O-WALDO-BILL-and one big mouth
dealership manager in Toronto all have going
for them (answer)-THEY ALL GIVE HEAD TO EACH OTHER. FU*CK U LK. U are fukcing azz o.

TO TOI
Unregistered guest
lk u want to talk
here u go 'TALK TO
MY CO_CK. ITS ABOUT
AS USEFULL AS U ARE
TO TALK TO.

Anonymous

????????????????????????????????????????????????

HOW BIG OF A DORK ARE YOU IF YOU HANG OUT ON THIS FORUM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS (CHECKOUT THE TIMES AND DATES).

PLEASE TRY TO GET SOME SORT OF LIFE,THIS IS GETTING SAD!!!!!!

Username: Jdq

Post Number: 4
What a bunch of losers , since I started FTA LK is the only one who knows anything and pretty well the only one who helps anyone
All you jackasses call him names and hes probably the one who you get all your answers from keep up the good work LK

BJ AND THE BEAR
Unregistered guest
NICE TRY Jdq AKA LK,DON'T TRY TO FOOL US INTO THINKING YOU ACTUALY HAVE FRIENDS.

!!!! YOUR NOT FOOLING ANY ONE!!!!!!!!

MY BIG DORK
Unregistered guest
A AZZO, U TALK LIKE U KNOW WHATS GOING
ON AROUND HERE? WHAT ARE U DOING HERE
ALL THE TIME.OOOOOOOO, I KNOW! U ARE
DOWN ON YOUR KNEES SU-CKING LK DIICK
AND LI-CKING HIS NUTS. (lol)
-We all know LK got a liitle one But
if u want to su-ck on my DORK come
get some I have plenty 4 u and your
o girlfriend. When U kissed her, U
have got to taste a-liitle of ME
BECAUSE I CAME IN HER MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

harold dickenschnider
Unregistered guest
Where is Mr. LK , I miss him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
All you Guys are dinks. Long live LK Maple Leaf and Colin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us