SOMETHIN' WEIRD HAPENIN'

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 19
MY PANSAT IS ACTING UP ? OR NOT. GOT THE AUTO ROLL AND IT'S TAKING ALOT LONGER TO ROLL. THE KEYS ARE CHANGING I THINK IT WAS ABOUT 7:05 EASTERN. MAYBE THIS IS IT. I'VE TRIED TO REBOOT PANSAT 2500A THREE DIFFERANT TIMES AND IT DOWNLOADS SO MUCH AND JUST SITS THERE. ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE?

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 1
Yes I am having the same problem

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 2
can someboday help me with the new codes for the automatic roll over or just some codes

jomajale
Unregistered guest
I was having the same problem and I just changed the keys manually, and all is working now.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dishnet is playing games...give the autoroll time,the keys will autoroll..it might take hours,which does happen on ocassion..autoroll works better on some channels than others..

papacito
Unregistered guest
you are not alone, me too

Username: Skinnyp

what are the keys for manual adjustment!

Username: Skinnyp

Post Number: 2
jomajale - you had the same problem and you ended up changing keys manually - according to your message this works.

Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 10
Well, I guess it's gone. I got it to quit autorolling and double checked the keys. All is well there but everything says "Scrambled or bad channel" I can't even get radio. So long Dishnet, been good to know ya. The Fisherman

Dishviewer
Unregistered guest
Need assistance! My auto-roll software on pansat2500a is not picking up the key as of today. It is just saying DATA IS BEING DOWNLOADED and stays at 540% so far.Any suggestions will help?I'm pretty sure they havent moved all the channels to N2 yet

jomajale
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/141277.html

mi machuque
Unregistered guest
patience my sons...........
it will all get back to normal with the autoroll bin you all have been using....
plus as soon as the moved is complete...
you all will be hearing very, very good news..
save up.......$

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 21
i manually added the keys still gets so far on the d/l then just sits there f**kin dicknet *ss holes

Dishviewer
Unregistered guest
Does the Manual Key Entry Work?

Smot
Unregistered guest
I manually added the keys and it works just fine.

I tried autorolling first and achieved anywhere from 20-107 percent. Just add them manually.

make sure you do it correctly, search these forums for instructions.

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 22
what keys did u use?

LK
Unregistered guest
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Go to your Dish Network key enter screen and enter the above active key for Key 1

Thats it!!

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 23
did it and it still locks up at a certian %. i know i'm entering them right. i don't know...... i'll f**k with it tomarrow i geuss. i still got cable. lol

Anonymous

LK: Cools* went down today, is there a new autoroll for it? If so where, been looking?

LK
Unregistered guest
The latest coo*lsat bin released last night is the ONLY autoroll working on ANY receiver..dsscommunity has it..all other autoroll bins are NOT working..

COOLSAT4000_125_20050609.zip
(size: 703.1 KB last modified: 06-09-2005 )
New Coo*lsat Flash COOLSAT4000_125_20050609

leapfrog222
Unregistered guest
first time ive had any problems was today...i have autoroll also, manually entered the keys....working great now!

Dishviewer
Unregistered guest
The keys listed above work 100% . Good job guys!

Make sure you enter it right

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 24
got it lk thnx. it went all the way to 1110% but yeagh... thnx

ryne
Unregistered guest
where can i get the coo*lsat autoroll that was released last night?>

Fred W.
Unregistered guest
with the new keys my fta works for awhile....but then it freezes........whats happening? thanks for any help

Username: Sharpes84

Post Number: 5
key work great tx!!!!!!!!!!!!

louie c
Unregistered guest
thanksssssss all you out there for the help..yep auto roll not working..manually but again thanks for you new code..where can I find it for furture problem>>> I think the Auto R. is out?? what do you think...again thanksssss B ball now...

Anonymous

has anyone else lost their signal strength and quality????

Username: Nightrider24

Can anyone tell me how to enter the new code into the satelite receiver. New at this, thanks

Lez
Unregistered guest
Yep.........same crap happening here...... It froze up and I have no quality,strength with eko 7 ....... damn! I have an Ariza Ultra 500 and it had worked flawlessly until now. Anybody have the latest keys and how do I put them in this model? Thanks - Don

DVL
Unregistered guest
Please help
My Pansat is downloading % up to 720, then stuck right there, didn't move anything. What can I do. Please help. Appreciate.

BobR
Unregistered guest
The Coo*lsat file has a .stb tag instead of .bin . Is that OK to use?

clouie
Unregistered guest
the pansat is down no more channels at all..I think it's the big black N2....the free ride is over..we all did pay for are equipment..so not rally free..

LK
Unregistered guest
BOB...yes that co*olsat file posted above (at dsscommunity) works great..

clou1e and EVERONE..read the "Latest and Current keys" thread..its not N2 time yet...its Manual key changing time...and dishnet now has gotten into the autoroll bins..they no longer work!

Anonymous

Hey, thanks LK you are right the code change did it.. roll over I guess is gone..do you know when the big N2 will hit us.. i heard in sept?? again thankssssssss

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev is 95% done now...Dishnet still looks like Sept..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us