Cartoon Network

LK
Unregistered guest
Many have asked about this,so here's some info..

U really need to use a channel list for that..scans have difficulty picking it up..

Its on 119 Freq 12443 TP16

heres whats helped some others.....

I always have to make sure I do my scans on sunny days. If it's cloudy I have poor luck at picking up channels such as Cartoon Network. Hope this helps.

Ya fortec, pansat and coo*lsat usually won't scan that tp well, if you want cartoon network load a channel list, then you will have to turn to and from it over and over until it comes in. For some reason the emu doesn't decrypt channels on that tp well

Bronze Member
Username: Mssthang268

Post Number: 12
hey lk does that go the same way for mtv

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes..many TP's are difficult..

LK
Unregistered guest
To find out a TP for a specific channel go to www.lyngsat.com

moose
Unregistered guest
now why everybody here wants the cartoon channel?????? >>>> cus everybody here is a bunch of retarded kids

LK
Unregistered guest
Thread: Kneegrow the Mod here!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 08:00 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

waIdo
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 11:22 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FUCKING KNEEGROW WILL PAY FOR THIS.......

YOU CAN'T DO EVIL AND JUST GET AWAY WITH IT.

DIVINE JUSTICE WILL TAKE CARE

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 11:34 am:

Kneegrow aka Larry Doherty111 aka Analman aka Punjavi aka Testbaby aka Stupid Idiots aka Mr Whitefolks aka Kenneth David aka Whitey has been modding and ruining this forums for years..there is NO VOTE...he/YOU are a hired Ecoustics MOD and FCC SNITCH/MOLE,thats why these forums are a joke and uninformative..

These Ecoustics forums are intended for 1 purpose ONLY, to monitor the DSS world and gain info on the latest DSS new information happenings and personal info on peeps and members here.. and to make money with the internet hits and sponsors

Username: Convidence

Post Number: 3
Yes, but this is pretty hard, I don't get the 119 degrees satellite dish or a LNB. Do I need it or go pick-up signal with a same dish and LNB?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us