Has any one else lost the channels of dish net 119

Username: Canuckelhead

Post Number: 1
I still have all my 110 channels from dish net but lost my 119 channels. Has this happened to anyone else??

Do i need to get another flash done??

thanks for you imput

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 332
No they are still there. Maybe reset your ird or unplug it for 2 minutes.

Post Number: 2
I tried the unplugging...that didn't work.

How would I reset my IRD...I have a pansat 2300

All the screen says is scrammbled or bad setting, my signal is stronge and fine

Thanks for any help

LK
Unregistered guest
Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute,power ON is reset....or try unplugging for 15 minutes...or do another scan of the 119,then a reset..

LK
Unregistered guest
Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute,power ON is reset....or try unplugging for 15 minutes...or do another scan of the 119,then a reset..

I would tell U to install the new keys from tonite,but U said that the 110 is all good..

and check your disque switch setting,but U said U had good signal on both 110 and 119

Anonymous

how I make to see channels portuguese and Brazilians in dishnetwork?

LK
Unregistered guest
U don't now...read the international channels thread here..and this thread is about losing the 119,NOT adding channels!...another idiot who can't READ the thread topic and HIJACKS someone else's thread!....READ the RULES!

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...U are a THIEF and HIJACKER...READ THESE RULES!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

Post Number: 3
So I've checked all connections,reset IRD, unplugged overnight, and did a rescan, and still have same result for my 119 channels (bad or scrambled setting). Still all the 110 channels are fine.

Does anyone have any other stuggestions??

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
check your disque switch settings..or your 119 LNB has moved..

Post Number: 4
Alright this is really really wierd. I have reset all connections, disque, scans, everything, new lines, reinputted the codes again.

Still i'm at aloss.

Thanks for your help LK

LK
Unregistered guest
If all U say has been done and done CORRECTLY, then only thing left is U have a bad LNB on the 119..

LK
Unregistered guest
or bad disque switch...

what is the QUALITY level on the 119 transponders?..and what type of dish and LNB's are U using?...and what bin?...what cable type?

panama
Unregistered guest
i have a pansat 2700a i can't get my 119 channels i have signal on most of my transponders but none of my mtv or usa come up when i scan the echo7. help please!

Username: Calboy

Post Number: 7
remove your old channels list and do the blind scan for echo7.

spooooooky
Unregistered guest
hey Joe Cnada, I'm in the same boat. My 110 is perfect (75-80% quality) My 119 is zero signal!!
Change the cable at the switch and still nothing. This is very strange.

I even tried straight without the switch.\/

I have 110 on the arm and 119 lnb zipped tied to the east and about 1/2 inch above the 110.

Even swaped the lnbs just to be sure...all is good there

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ??

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

lisspinnylisa
Unregistered guest
i cant seem to find 119 all i get is 110 signal any body help me?

frito
Unregistered guest
lisspinnylisa...........which ne is dishnet? 110 or 119?
because the Bev/Bell is almost gone

panama
Unregistered guest
Juan dela Cruz i deleted all channel list and rescanned echo7, the channels that i get are all 119 channels any other sugestions i, am using one lnb, tryed using a second lnb for 119 but can't lock onto 119.

LK
Unregistered guest
1 LNB = 1 satellite (EITHER the 119 or 110),NOT BOTH knucklehead...now these statements make alot of sense....LOL...smoking too much red bud there panama!

the channels that i get are all 119 channels

but can't lock onto 119.

desesperate husband
Unregistered guest
My 110s are working, but my 119s are not.
I even tried changing ports.....
antenna 1 = A and antenna 2 = B
and vice-versa but still nothing.
I even reseted it alot of times.
I hope someone here finds a clue......

LK
Unregistered guest
GET A NEW HOBBY!...something an 8 year old can do..

Aim the LNB's correctly,run cables to a disque switch then a cable to your receiver..now load a bin,scan the satellites ,set your disque switch,reset the receiver,watch TV...what is so hard about that!

desesperate husband
Unregistered guest
LK.....this morning I borrowed a ladder and checked the dish antenna on the roof and the 2 LNBs and a disque switch. All were tightly connected and in good condition. Now I'll work this afternoon trying to configure the antenna settings. If I find a solution I will post it tonight. thanks for your tps.

gob
Unregistered guest
i have a pansat 2700a and i am tring to find sat 119 it shows i locked onto echo7 but when i do a blind scan it finds all 110 channels. i was told to put my skew on 0 but is this right? help please

LK
Unregistered guest
SUBSCRIBE or read MUCH more..no more spoons here!

desesperate husband
Unregistered guest
I spent the whole afternoon and till late night hours trying to figure out the correct antenna and channels configuration. So Im getting to the conclusion that the problem is one of the following.........
a.- a bad flashing
b.- a faulty diseq switch
c.-a bad antenna configuration
On Monday evening, a neighbor who has some dss knowledge will come and help me figure this out. If we succeed, I will post the solution on Tuesday.

westcoastguy420
Unregistered guest
i had a similar problem, turned out to be a faulty switch. now i see 119 AND 110 and 110 channels are all there, however the transponders all show good strenght on 119 yet there is no signal strength on the pansat 2500a OSD for most channels. the PPV all have strength but come up bad/scrambled. any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 54
This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

149 Fox Sports World
150 Speed Channel
151 Outdoor Life
152 College Sports TV
153 Outdoor Chan
158 FUSE
159 SI TV
160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
175 Boomerang
176 Cartoon Network
177 Nick GAS
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel

260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
302 HBO Signature
303 HBO - West
304 HBO2 - West
305 HBO - Family
307 HBO - Comedy
309 HBO - Latino
310 Cinemax - East
311 Cinemax - West
312 MoreMax
313 Action Max
314 5 Star Max
318 Showtime - East
319 Showtime - West
320 Showtime - Too
321 Showtime - Show.
322 Showtime - Extr.
323 Showtime - Beyond
327 TMC - East
328 TMC Xtra - East
329 TMC - West
330 TMC Xtra - West
332 Sundance
333 Flix
340 Encore - East
341 Encore - West
342 Encore - Western
343 Encore - Action
344 Encore - Mystery
345 Encore - True St.
346 Encore - Love
347 Encore - WAM
350 Starz! - East
351 Starz! - West
352 Starz! - Theater
353 Starz! - Cin. East
354 Starz! - Cin. West
355 Black Starz!
356 Starz! - Family

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!
YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE FREE EMAIL SUPPORT FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

westcoastguy420
Unregistered guest
tim that doesnt solve our problem, but great sales pitch.

Super Nova of FTA
Unregistered guest
westcoastguy420

Your right :-)
Tim pitching a Cd when u can find the answer to all your questions and more free info on the Super Nova of FTA www.curious-contraptions.com

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 80
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

THIS CD CONTAINS THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER, THE AUTOROLL.

NEVER INPUT A KEY MANUALLY AGAIN!!

IF YOUR TIRED OF LOOKING FOR BIN FILES,
TIRED OF ASKING AT FORUMS THAT DON'T ANSWER,
GET THE SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUNNING.

GET FREE DISH NETWORK CHANNELS!!
-------------------------------------------------

SOFTWARE FOR UPDATERS AND CHANNEL LIST EDITORS

KEY FINDER LINK SOFTWARE TO GET NEW KEYS ON YOUR DESKTOP!!
(IF YOU NEED TO PUT KEYS IN MANUALLY)

BIN FILES FOR LATEST AUTOROLL, THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER
(NEVER INPUT KEYS AGAIN MANUALLY)
I WILL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES AS THEY OCCUR, AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON SETUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

--------------------------------------------------

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME!

IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO LOOK LIKE THIS, THE SAME AS DISH NETWORK, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE CHANNEL LISTS TO DOWNLOAD:

---------------------------------

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
------------------------------------

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, DREAMBOX, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free !! Cool !!

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. TIM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us