Fortec star lifetime ultra

Username: Mssthang268

Post Number: 1
hi can anyone tell me how to get my receiver working mainly the antenna setup and satellite scan.
thanks

Anonymous

if you took 10mins to read the other threads instead of starting a new one you would have your answer.

Username: Mssthang268

Post Number: 2
well you woke up on the wrong side of the bed considering its my first time here and l have know clue what l'm doing and my receiver is supposed to reboot automatically and l'm installing the thing myself you could have been alot nicer anonymous. If you don't want to help then l'd really prefer it if you wouldn't take the time out of your busy schedule to help me. have a nice day.

LK
Unregistered guest
erica... U must read the owners manual...receivers are different..

go to www.al7bar.tk and download the Pansat or Fortec or the manual for your receiver..

Anonymous

hi there.lk seems to know alot about this stuff but may any1 help. i have fortec lifetime ultra which i use in southern africa on pas 7/10.where can i get a pal autoroll bin file for my receiver. is there another way of getting keys when they change

Username: Jblaze

Miami, Fl USA

Post Number: 1
my fortec ultra seems to be stuck,,,,it's says
\data is downloading and it dosent pass 55 percent.......can somebody help..i new to this and need the help sorry if my question is stupid.....

LK
Unregistered guest
Manually input the latest Dishnet keys...read the "Latest and Current keys" thread..it'll give U the keys and how to manually input them..

Username: Jblaze

Miami, Fl USA

Post Number: 2
man thanks my only problem is i dont even know how to do that just give me some simple instructions to do it i know where to get the keys.but how do i put them in......

klaatu7
Unregistered guest
This should help you http://www.maestra.tv/english/guide/

haris32ed
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know any of the codes that u can put in? And arent they spouse to give u more chanels?

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 51
Don't ask for keys anymore!!

--------CD THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED:---------

AUTOROLL BIN FILES, EPG BIN FILES (automatically finds keys, no need to ask or search for keys anymore!!)

PANSAT, FORTEC, COOLSATT, AND OTHERS

SOFTWARE TO UPDATE THESE RECEIVERS AND CHANNEL LISTS FOR DISH NETWK CHANNELS.

HOW TO VIDEOS AND PICS, STEP BY STEP TO INSTALL YOUR RECEIVER TO GET FREE DISH NETWK CHANNELS WIDE OPEN, PAY PER VIEW, MOVIE CHANNELS, ALL OF THEM.

IF YOU NEED THIS INFO I GOT FROM HOURS OF GATHERING FROM THE INTERNET, EMAIL ME, IT COMES WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL SUPPORT. TIM

Username: Mcgyver253

Post Number: 5
S.O.S. I have tried the straight through 9pin F2F cable. Made sure by checking ohms pin to pin. 1 - 9 all match, no cross over. I have connected the Lifetime Ultra to a IBM laptop using serial port. Laptop is operating at 127 mhz. The rec is off during connection. I launch the uploader and choose the new bin file "Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_apiNTSC". The uploader alows com 2&3 otherwise tells me no com. Also if I place the wrong rec name it tells me wrong name, this tends to make me believe the computer and rec are talking? When I launch the uploader during the first green bar on the rec, I get the status window on the computer but never a progress line. Everytime I do this, it will tell me upload failed.

I have been reading the forums here & elsewhere. I even tried a usb to 9pin. No luck there either. I have manually inserted the updated keys and made knew scans. I receive all the typical PPV. Plyby still only spanish. Most of the local channels. I can not find TNT, TBS, TV Land, etc... I had these channels once before, then lost them. I am really running out of ideas. Should I try a slower or older CPU?? Oh and the boot info I pull up on the rec with the menu option is 6.0 bin 2.69.

Help, please....

Ultra loader
Unregistered guest
Try a slower CPU. I went into the bios on mine and set the frequency to 100mhz from 166 and it worked fine. Then I switched it back. They say it is a common problem with the units built from 12-04 on. They usually have a coardboard colored insert in the box instead of white like the older ones did. If the slower cpu setting won't work, try an older computer. Post back when you get it to help someone else out.

Ultra loader
Unregistered guest
I think I read your post wrong. My cpu is a 2700 and the bus is set at 166(333mhz) I had to turn it down to work. Your cpu is a 127? That should be slow enough. unless you mean bus speed which I believe should be 100 or less to work(200mhz)

Post Number: 6
Ultra you may be correct. I am doing this from memory. Profile on "my computer" I remembered 127 which may be the bus. I will still try changing the bio and see what happens. Got an old compaq 333 mhz I can play with.

Post Number: 7
Ultra / Lk or anyone else .... Tried the slower CPU, tried both uploaders (1 from Fortec & 1 from Al7). No flash. No auto roll. Still get PPV, a whole bunch of local channels, some desent pay channels such as discovery etc., Plby still spanish. I have manually loaded the Keys as they are updated. I have scanned TP & Power. I am getting the feeling I am up the old river with out a paddle. Might be easier to just order the service. Any other suggestions?? If I read anymore forums I will become "LK".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us