Archive through February 17, 2005

M3TR01D
Unregistered guest
yup busted bulb
called service rep and they said fax em over a copy of the receipt and they will get one out for me
hopefully it wont take long, he said it would take 5-7 days (fingers crossed)

rickaries
Unregistered guest
Hi all, I am back, bulb was changed by Service today morning, took 3 days for them to fix it. I was lucky, PAN is still loking behind on providing new bulbs. I will keep my fingers crossed. Service recomended to wait five minutes after TV went off to unplugged. Let's see.

abasoul
Unregistered guest
Is there a manual that shows how to replace the ballast for the Panasonic PT-50LC13?

markdean
Unregistered guest
hey if the lamp life says 10k hours after its dead can you just buy a new one? because some people seem like they think after 10k you need a new tv.

Mike in TX
Unregistered guest
I've had a pt-50lc13 since January 2004. Got it from Sears. We have two little boys who watch disney movies constantly, so the TV is on just about all the time. So far, the picture is great and we haven't had any problems. I would have to agree with the folks that say cycling the power is hard on the bulb. For now, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope the bulb hangs in there. I also spent some money on a surge protector from APC. I think it was worth the money because it has inputs for the power and the cable signal.

Anonymous

I bought a Panasonic PT-43LCX64 (43" DLP) from Costco 2 days ago. Picture is okay, not too good no too bad. However, this TV has a major issue. When you power off, and come back later or the next day to power on, TV will turn on but you cant change any channels. The picture will freeze on the last tuned channel. Also, the onscreen menus do not display either. Powering it off/on doesnt help. The only thing that helps is pulling the plug from the outlet.

This piece of crap is going back today.

Tony in Atl
Unregistered guest
Thx all for the informative posts. Yep - my bulb just blew on my PT-50LC13. Bulb is behind the front lower long narrow gray panel - pull the panel straight off by hand. Behind it you will see two removable black panels. Remove the one with the sticker warning you of high heat - it has only one screw. Behind it you will find a black piece with a small handle and one screw. Remove the one screw and pull the handle toward you - that is the bulb. Slides right out. Now I'm in search of the best deal on a bulb... Love the TV - bulb lasted 14 months with power outages and cycling on and off. Will try to keep those to a minimum for the next bulb...

Orion
Unregistered guest
Well I guess I have had better luck than the rest of you. I have the 50in lcd and I got it in October of 03'. But I too have just encountered a problem with mine. on Nov 28th my wife called me at work saying that they were watching tv and the television made a poping noise and went black with no sound. The funny thing is that it makes this weard chirping sound kind of like a cricket every 5 seconds or so. I got the Television from Circuit City and bought the 4yr service plan. Well it is taking till the 13th of Dec. to get a Tech out here to fix it.. I don't know what the problem is but hopefully it will be something fixable. This TV was great. I built a computer just for this set. love the DVI connection.. But now I have a beautiful looking non operating tv with a great black screen..
This is our main Television that is always used. What would anyone suggest to keep the bulb lasting longer?? would it be best to just shut off the Digital Cable box and leave the Television on or shut it off like we normally do? Which is when we leave the house. (no shutting it off and turning it on a lot)
Hope to get it fixed soon. I got the Pani because of all the Sony bulb problems. And now look at me.. I have the same problem.... This sucks......

Silver Member
Username: Revan

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 153
i have an aux fan. as u face the tv, i put
the fan on the right aimed at the vents. the
vent on the left side gets pretty warm. after
turning off the tv i let the aux fan run at least
5 min, usually more while i get ready for bed.
im hoping a cooler tv is a happy tv. pan. tech support agreed it was a good idea.

Ridge in IDAHO
Unregistered guest
I found this site because I was searching to see if others were having the same problems. I guess so! Just got my PT-50LC13 back from the Panasonic repairman who had it for about a week and a half. It was thought to be the bulb at first, but it turned out to be a bad ballast. I got my TV in January so I'm glad the warranty covered it. It's pretty depressing knowing that some of you had bad bulbs. I wonder if mine will go soon? Has Panasonic even done anything about these problems? And to think that these bulbs are supposed to last between 8000 - 10,000 hours. Right! What's sad is that I don't watch a lot of TV, and I already had to replace the ballast. Panasonic better replace my bulb if it goes out! My wife is on my butt because I told her about this great TV we would have for years. Thanks for the lies Panasonic!

Username: Everysandwich

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1
Add me to the list of PT-50LC13 victims. Bulb and ballast went south after 11 months, and it sounds as if mine lasted longer than many. I'm interested in the aux fan concept. I assume we're not talking about adding one inside the cabinet as one would with a computer. So is the concensus to set the fan blowing at the right side as you face the tv. That's the only suggestion I've seen here, so I'll assume so unless somone has another solution. As a side note, I've heard a rumor that the replacement ballasts are an improvement and may help bulb life, not that this notion makes any sense to me. I really do like the picture and features of this tv. I just have a hard time accepting that I'll have to pony up $260 a year for an extended warranty in addition to $300 whenever the bulb blows. Had I known this going in, I might have chosen a direct view hdtv or waited for the technology to become more reliable. I just feel silly paying more to maintain my tv than my car. As a side note, I've had much Panasonic gear and have always been impressed with the quality. This set however, seems to have been rushed to market without enough real life testing. Panasonic should issue a recall or offer more reasonable extended warranties for our sake and the sake of their reputation.

robberducky
Unregistered guest
Add me to the list of customers with blown bulbs! Mine lasted 6 months with pretty average usage. If there are any Canadians on this forum, do you guys know how Panasonic Canada service is? This is soooooooo frustrating!!!

John in Md
Unregistered guest
Bought my pt-60lc13 in August. A pixel went out in Sep (A bright red dot in the lower left of the screen ) Panasonic said up to 5 Pixel is acceptable before warrenty kicks in so "The Big screen store" replaced it with a floor model because they were sold out of this model. One month later a pixel went out on this set, a blue dot this time, not as bad I didnt even call it in this time just decided to live with it. In December the TV started taking a long time to power up for about a week. Then one morning NOTHING The power button flashes red and the lamp light flashes red. The service center said it would be 3 weeks After I described the symptoms over the phone. They said the light engine was bad , what ever that is. After I freaked out on the phone at the serice over the 3 week thing I called Panasonic. they said they didnt know what a light engine was, but they had bulbs in stock in Seattle. But decided to be give the service people the benafit of the doubt. I told them about the Pixel to so I am hoping that It will be fixed to but I doubt it. I wish I read this forum before I bought this $3500.00 piece of crap!!!

N.T.
Unregistered guest
Reading all of these posts is honestly so disheartening for me. I really don't mind that my lamp just blew, since it is within the 1 year warranty period and the downtime is acceptable (a week or so, fingers crossed).

It is the fact that we've all been suckered into purchasing an expensive product that will require an additional $300USD EVERY YEAR!! In Canada, Panasonic sells its lamps for $450CAD, which is the cost of a 27" TV.

I spoke to a Panasonic rep who called to tell me that "this is the nature of these lamps". 900 hours is NOT what is stated in the product manual. When I mentioned this to him, he told me that it was the salespeople who sold me the TV who are responsible for this 'misinformation'. I think we all know that Panasonic would NEVER tell them to tell consumers that their set requires this kind of expensive, routine maintenance.

This is absolutely ridiculous to me. I feel cheated and terribly misinformed by Panasonic. This is the last Panasonic product I will ever purchase. To all those considering purchasing TVs from Panasonic, note that all of the users on this forum do not have 'lemons', but rather this is what Panasonic EXPECTS to happen!!

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 2
Update. A few weeks ago I had the lamp and ballast replaced under warranty. Now I have a neon green dot on the screen. It's scheduled for repair under the original warranty after Christmas. Since the extended warranty seems to be a necessity with this unit I should mention that I priced these warranties through Panasonic and through the store where I bought the TV (a familiar national chain.) The store warranty is significantly cheaper. I'll probably buy it when my original warranty gets close to expiring.

Username: Badkarma

Post Number: 3
So panasonic is saying that the bulb will have to be changed every year? Are you kidding me?

John in Md
Unregistered guest
Let me know if you get thay dot fixed. Thats a burnt Pixel. And I was told by my retailer that Its not covered under warranty unless 5 or more burn out.

John in Md
Unregistered guest
Does any one Know were I can get a ballest?

Atlanta, Ga

I will let you know about the dot. I can't believe there's a five-dot minimum. One is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. I mean, it's neon green and really distracting in this 2800-dollar experience in the immersive magic of HD. (Incidentally, I have the feeling going HD in Atlanta is a little premature. Comcast's has two constant HD channels, and last night on one of them they were showing Korean Sumo wrestling. Now there's something I don't want to see in brilliant detail. As for parts, I have this general link for Panasonic. http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/epartr/
I followed it to http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/Epartr/PartsList.asp
and the ballast looks to be around 356 bucks, plus some change for various connective tissue. Merry Christmas or holiday of your choice.

N.T.
Unregistered guest
Ray: Yes, the Panasonic technician who called me after I emailed a formal complaint told me that the bulbs had no real life expectancy, and that it would not be unrealistic to have to replace them on an annual basis. I quickly expressed my angry at this statement, and he replied that "this is the nature of the technology."

Honestly, these bulbs don't cost more than $20 to manufacture. I would be happy to pay $50 for a new lamp once or twice a year with a lifespan of 1000 or 2000 hours. After all, a new lamp means a new TV. However, we can all agree that $450CAD is absurd.

Post Number: 4
Yes, they will NOT fix the TV with only one dot, I have 2 that are annoying as hell, bright blue that glares at you anytime the screen is halfway dark. If you could only see it from a few feet away, I wouldn't care, but this you can see from a good 12-15 ft away, easily. The funny part (well, not to me) is that after the stuck pixel appeared, I called their product info line and asked about the TV, as if I were thinking about buying one, and said I had heard of stuck pixels, would that be covered under the warranty? Absolutely they told me.

When I called their tech support 1 minute later, they said no way. When I asked why their info line said yes, he told me. and when I buy the tv the answer is no, he said 'why would we care if you buy the tv, you don't pay us'. Very professional!

Post Number: 5
NT: It is beyond absurd! When the class action lawsuit starts, I will be in on it.

N.T.
Unregistered guest
I really am at a loss trying to figure out what I am going to do over the long term to minimize costs. I love watching movies and TV, but it just is not worth the annual bulb replacement charges and the downtime in between.

If anyone who has had success with their bulbs can suggest usage tips to make the lamp last as long as possible, please do so! I have read in other forums about owners who have gotten 4000+ hours off of their lamp and counting. However, this is after less than a year, which means that they watch more than 8 hours a day. I don't think it would be more affordable for me to leave the TV on 24 hours a day, although it would probably make my lamp last longer.

Dan St Jean
Unregistered guest
Well I have the PT-LC45 and the bulb went out after 1 year, which would not have been bad except that the TV had easily less then 500 hours since we only used it to watch movies.
I replaced that sadly and watched TV again for another year. Then the ballast went. And that is going to run another $600 and at least a 2 month wait with no ETA in sight for a replacement.
Well that was the last straw and my last Panasonic product. Went out and bought a Sony tube TV.
I loved my TV but $300 per year for tube and $600 every 2 years to watch TV is rediculous. Instead I can buy a new TV every 3 years.

John in md
Unregistered guest
Dec 31 and still waiting to get my 60lc13 fixed they said atleast another 3 weeks. I have already waited 3 weeks. This is crazy. The service center said their hand are tied because the parts are back ordered and to call and complain to Pansonic. So I called and checked on the part my self they 0 in stock and they dont know when to expect it. So I asked for a # to call and complain to. I called and the recording said estimated time on hold would be 26 minutes. Sign me in for the class act law suit!!!

Atlanta, Ga

John -- what part are you waiting for. The image engine? I'm waiting for one, too. The service guy told me it would be a week or two. I'm not sure I believe him though.

John in md
Unregistered guest
They called it a light engine which Im pretty sure is the the projection unit $1892.00 http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/Epartr/PartsList.asp
the service guy told me its about 70% of the guts of the tv it contains the lamp the balast and some lenses

Atlanta, Ga

Thanks, John. Yes, that's the part I meant to refer to, the light engine. I can't believe I need a new one three weeks after getting the bulb and ballast replaced. I'm not sure this technology is ready for prime time. After seeing your price for the light engine, the extended warranty looks like a bargain. I've checked on the extended service contracts and the one through the retailer where I bought the TV is far cheaper than the Panasonic extended warranty. I don't know, though, if I'm comparing apples to apples. I'll report any other adventures I encounter in my wait for the light engine.

John in md
Unregistered guest
Yea, Im going to look into that extended warr. How much did they quote you at your retailer.
Oh, was their a power outage before any of your tv proplems

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 6
This is for the the pt50lc-13. I was quoted 140 bucks for one year, 264 for two, 379 three, 474 for four. Also, I just remembered that the tech who came out here did not seem pleased at the prospect of having to replace the light engine. Apparently it's a fairly involved process.

Username: Falconec

I have owned a PT 50LC13 for 13 months and the bulb (at least I hope it is just the bulb) went.

After reading all the posts I guess I'll just get in line. I'll have to call this thing a deal gone bad because I don't have $ 300 a year to keep a TV going (god forbid another $600.00 for a ballast!).

I understand the bulb technology and having the need for consumers to be educated on extending the life a this type of bulb but really, what kind of company would continue to market a product that is causing this much frustration?!

I am a long time pany consumer but after dumping $3600.00 on this unit with these results I would be a fool to ever do business with them again.

I am debating on the wisdom of trying to just replace the bulb knowing it is going to go again within the next six - twelve months or just buying another tube TV.

It is sad to see companies releasing this technology out to the consumer market knowing full well they have not got a handle on it. HDTV, Plasma, LCD. It's all an awful amount of money on a technology that is not uniform nor reliable.

I just picked up a bulb which was available immediately locally. The out the door cost was # 377.00 (300.00 for the bulb/shipping/taxes & some mark-up.

Installing it was easy. I noticed that the TV now comes on (up to picture and sound) within three seconds whereas it used to take roughly 15-20 seconds.

The local service rep indicated that his take was 1 out of 100 sets are experiencing the combination lamp and ballast failure.

I am installing a 30 watt fan ( inverter style) to move more air through the inlet side of the TV opposite from where the on board fan is located.

It seems like a good idea (removing more heat) in regards to keeping the electronics running cooler so thanks to all who have brought to the table this recommendation.

I do not see the cost of the lamps coming down like some have suggested although I certainly hope I am wrong on this. The industry standard is that unless the OEM releases the proprietary hold on the package, it will most likely become an obsolete item thus making the TV likewise....

It is really a shame about these problems. I think most of us agree that when it operates properly it is a beautiful thing..... good success to everyone!

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 7
Hi, Chris -- When you say you're "installing a 30 watt fan," how are you doing that exactly? Do you mean inside the case? Wired to the TV's power supply somehow?

The fan is the type you might find on an Varible Speed Inverter Drive but you can find the type in any large electronic device.

I happened to have a number of them at my disposal and thorugh trial and error have found that the 30 watt fan moves a substantial amount (30-200 cfm) of air with the least amount of noise. Size and nosie vary with the manufacturer.

Not wanting to mess with the TV any more than necessary I'll void trying to tie into the sets circuitry and rather plug the fan into my sound system amplifier aux. "switched" outlets on the rear of the amp.

I'll place the fan at the rear right vent inlet which will force air accross the bank of electronics (don't want to drag all that bulb and ballast heat accross the boards!!)

I cannot remember the lady or gent who presented the idea but it is a real viable move considering the situation.

For those who care to look up fan data try McMaster Carr @ www.mcmaster.com. Look up "Equipment Cooling Fans". I am afraid the nosie levels are not included in the catalogue however you can contact them and they'll be able to get you that information.

Hope everyone out there keeps posting their success rates so the rest of us can be encouraged.

Is there anyone who has had any success in getting the folks at Panasonic to deal with this (ie.. discount part coupons, free part coupons, recalls etc...) problem or ????????????

N.T.
Unregistered guest
Do you think that the lamps are faulty, and that panasonic will take active steps to try and remedy this problem? While I hope that they will, I doubt it. Panasonic, I challenge you to prove me wrong in the new year.

Dido on getting Panasonic to do something!
A correction on my installing a 30 watt fan. While I felt originally the fan was quiet enough I must admit it was too loud. I have since decided to forego the 30 watt fan for a smaller fan. However mounting it externally, at the inlet of the right side (facing the TV) of the rear unit worked extremely well and the difference in heat rejection was substantial.
I simply (but carefully) attached the fan using self tapping screws (2) thereby eliminating a vibration issues.

You can still obtain the fan through the link I provided earlier however I recommend you see the part spec on the Pany website (see parts listing) or consult your manual... it may be listed there I am recomending matching the wattage or rating of the internal fan unit. Whether or not it does actually help will remain to be seen but for the small investment (under forty dollars) considering the potential loss....... I think it's worth the time and money..

Again, please stay in touch. I am very interested in people who have replaced bulbs recently. I am interested in any future failure rates. Good Luck all...

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 155
glad u got the fan. on my tv the diff in air temp
coming out the left side is noticable. the fan
also keeps other components cool, dvr, receiver, xbox. the only worry is the dust build-up. may
have to clean the dust screen in the tv soon.

Paul, I am curious about the filter. I noticed it listed on the parts breakdown but did not see it jump out at me when I had the rear cover off. Is this accessed from the front also or???
I guess I was too focused on the ballast and lamp issue.

Also what type of usage history are you getting regarding the bulb issue.

Username: Cyco

I agree with Chris Falcone. To market a TV when you know the bulbs don't even last 1 yr. Then to have the balls to print in your manual maximum life of 10000 hrs. So far what I've read the bulbs aren't lasting much past 2000 hrs. I myself just became a member of the dreaded burnt out lamp club. My pt-50lc13 is 1yr 1month old :-( it's already been in for service (6months old) for a blue pixel appearing on the screen. This day and age we shouldn't have to replace bulbs once per year, that's insance and uncalled for. Secondly there is no reason a F@%king light bulb needs to cost $300 plus. They either need to drop the replacement bulb cost or figure on replacing them knowing they have a faulty product. I smell lawsuit... and count me in! :-)

PS I've read above that precautions that people are taking, leaving lamp on, installing bigger fans, is this proper things to do after spending 3000 dollars for something. It's like saying you can drive your car, but leave it run for 10 minutes after you put it in park. WTF

I have received the token response from Pany support that they'll get back to me ASAP. I know everyone is genuinely frustrated with this.

I think those of us who have installed the fans have done so purely from a point that (up to now) we owners are going to be left to our own means to either resolve the issue or recycle the unit for salvage at the next bulb or part failure.
While I am not a design engineer by a long shot, the$ 25.00 spent on my part to hopefully hold at bay another premature $ 300.00 (plus) expenditure is the only thing some of us feel we can do.

Sure puts a damper on the whole big screen TV experience don't it..........

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 8
I do think Panasonic is wide open for a false advertising lawsuit, and maybe lamp gouging. I've not heard of one owner with a bulb that lasted anything close to 10,000 hours. And as Mike pointed out, there is no way that bulb should cost $300. I've run out of energy to be furious about it. Now I'm considering the issue strictly on reason, and I think Panasonic should be held accountable, so if there's a suit, count me in. Incidentally, my light engine, I just heard, is backordered for six weeks. I know this because my tech came buy to pick up a lamp he left at my house. When he called to ask if he'd left in here, I was tempted to answer "no" and keep the lamp. But then I would be as sleazy as whoever at Panny decided to claim that these bulbs last 10,000 hours, and I can't live with that.

Replacing the bulb: for those of you who requested this information..........

Accessing the bulb is done through the front of the TV. Simply pull on the grey cover directly under the screen. You will see a warning on the left side concerning the danger of removing a bulb without letting the set cool. Unscrew the single door screw; you will see a small handle on a black plastic panel. To the right of the small handle there is a brass colored screw. Simply loosen the screw and pull on the tray. The tray and the bulb are integral and come out as one unit. Carefully insert the new bulb and retighten the screw then close the door and replace the panel.

Instructions come with each bulb. Really a nice design... to bad we are always changing them though...

Post Number: 8
TAKING LEGAL ACTION ACTION PANASONIC

I have begun submitting complaints via any channel I can regarding the problems we are all experiencing. Please take some time to look up consumer complaint links via the net and submit your complaint. While it is true some of these are law offices looking for the "golden egg" any voice is better than none.

If they (Panasonic) cannot hear us they'll never get off the bench and do anything........

Stephen M.
Unregistered guest
I'm in too. PT-50LC13 with blown lamp at 10 months(Lucky).We have run the tv 10-16 hours per day since purchased in March 2004, that's stil roughly only 5,000 hours of use - half of which Panasonic pronounces in the user manual.Maybe Panny should get with Maytag(Neptune) to see how that lawsuit is going?

Username: Vanmox

Well I will reluctantly join the group as a newly disenchanted Panny viewer. Last night my lamp blew or at least that is what appears to have taken place. The set just died in the middle of a show and now I get the blinking green light followed by the red blinking light.
It must be the lamp. I am not at all happy reading other people's experiences with this unit to date.
All I know is that it may be prudent to give the unit back to the dealer if I can. It has been only 3 months and I have not payed anything yet with their promotion of one year no payments. Since it is still their set then they can come and get it. It seems that the promise by the salesman for at least 10,000 hours of lamp life is a bit overstated.
PO ed at this point.

Thank you Chris for posting that. I took the back of to become somewhat puzzled, and forgot about the grey strip that comes off in the front. I have the old bulb out now and yes it's blasted. Waiting for new one via ebay (looked at some dealers but didn't seem to be any warranty on any bulbs so If I can save some money what the hay). I tried to sneek mine under warranty calling the place that sold it to me, but since I already had it in for service Panny has documentation on when I bought it... bah. I wish I was smart enought to know how to connect/solder some 80 mm computer fans inside there heheheh... damn POS BTW a guy onh ebay is buying burnt bulbs sold mine :-)

Oh, Chris you should post some links so we all can "b*$th" at the same places....

Post Number: 9
Final Fan Comments:

For those of you who care..........
I have installed a small 110vac fan purchased from Radio Shack. The cost was $ 24.00. The fan Model # 273-0241 rated @ 65 CFM @ 20 Watts.

I am not sure how everyone has their TV set up (on open stand or entertainment center etc..) but I feel this is the best fan selection for a secondard fan. Of primary importance is the audible noise level, which I feel this fan fits into the category that when running will not detract from the pleasure of watching TV.

My initial test of the fan although good was not quite what I wanted so to get the maximum benefit from the fan I carefully cut a 3 inch square out of the right rear venting area (right facing the front of the TV). You can secure the fan either with plastic wire ties through the remaining vent slots or use two self tapping screws that do not penetrate more than 1/8 of an inch through the rear cover.

Once I had done this the airflow I was looking for was there. My measure of temperature discharge accross the bulb and ballast is one-half of what is was with just the single factory on board fan.

I feel very strongly that if the problem with the TV(s) is excessive heat, the modification described herein will remedy the problem. It is important to remember also that adding this fan provides extra cooling for the entire electronic assemblies so you will be extending the life ( as it pertains to heat) quite a bit!

One thing I would suggest for anyone who is setting their TV into an entertainment center. You will need to take a very serious look at installing a a well designed ducted vent system.

Unless you have unlimited funds for this type of setup I strongly urge everyone to avoid setting these units on anything but an open stand.

For those of you who have asked about links to consumer complaint agencies I will try to find some time in the next week or so to reseach this a bit more, hopefully posting some of what would appear to be the more effective ones that will allow us to fire a few healthy salvos at Pany...

Right now I am sort of shooting from the hip regarding e-mailing complaints. If we're going to set something up (short of a suit) that evertyone can key on then we should sharpen our aim (so to speak). Good luck. Please, if anyone out there has anything to share out there please do... it could save alot of folks some of their hard earned money!

Jon Hawkins
Unregistered guest
In light of all the mention of backordered lamps, thought you guys might find this article of interest.
http://www.insightmedia.info/emailblasts/ProjectionLampSupplyRelease-1.htm

I'm sure new units will be limited as to support the ones already sold with the available lamps tho.

/sarcasm

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 156
10 months and counting for my lamp. in 2 months
i will be getting an extra lamp to avoid downtime.

John in md
Unregistered guest
Im outta here after 5 weeks of waiting for a light engine to come off back order I lost my patience. Called the consumer Protection division of My states atternys office (in Maryland) and got some advise. He said If they cant fixit in resonabe amount of time. They (the dealer) have to replace it or refund it. All the calling Panasonic is a willed Goose chase. Yiu bought it from the dealer not pannie they bought it from Pannie calling the them is their proplem. So,Ibugged the living s**t out of the dealer and low and behold they credited my money back so I went with the Mits. 60xs955 Dlp Hope this is better But its forums look a lot better than this one Stay after the dealer Skeaky wheel gets the grease

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 9
John -- how long have you had the set?

John in md
Unregistered guest
I bought the set on 7-10-04 it was under warrenty.
The Panasonic rep. in my area slipped up I think, and said if they cant fix the set in a month then they should replace. but my satisfaction came from the dealer.

John in md
Unregistered guest
BTW: does any one have any ideas on what size u.p.s It takes to run one of these monsters long enough shut/cool down?

Post Number: 10
Finding the right UPS system...........

Many readers may want to support either just the TV or all of their system equipment so the best way to size up a system is see your manuals specification tables listed amperage and or watts. Total them up and then determine how long you want to support the load.

APC and Liebert are two of the more popular UPS manufacturers and they have step by step procedures for you to make sure you pick the correct model.

www.aps.com
www.leibert.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Sorry for the mix up folks. APC's web site for properly sizing your UPS needs is:

www.apc.com (not aps.)

I think anything over five minutes is plenty regarding the support time.

By the way if you live in an area where there is alot of power problems pick a UPS with a power conditioning feature..........

frustrated
Unregistered guest
My PT-50LC13 lasted 13 months. There was a red light on the front (near the flip up card slot) that blinked every 5 secs. I looked very close and molded into the plastic right above this light was the word "lamp". When I hit the power switch it turns green and starts blinking for a few minutes but eventually starts blinking red and the lamp never comes on. After consulting the manual and concluding that it was the lamp that went bad, I called the 800# and ordered the "TY-LA1000 that we are all talking about here and after about 1 week it came. I luckily did not have the wait others had. I easily replaced the lamp as has been described here a couple posts up and hit the power switch. After waiting a few minutes and watching the green light blink..it starts blinking red again!? Lamp does not light!Then the little light near the card slot starts blinking every 5 seconds again. Same problem!! The lamp I took out I compaired very closely to the new one and it did not appear burnt out but I replaced it anyway to no avail. After reading all previous posts here I am now thinking that this "ballast" is to blame. Anybody have any more info on this component? Part#, price, can it be changed yourself? etc. I too have the same feelings for Panasonic that others have expressed here...I even purchased their 5 disc DVD surround system w/wall mounted speakers , a Panasonic Mini DV camcorder and Tivo to use with this tv and now The whole thing sits idle while me and my family watch a 13" color tv on a microwave cart....positioned right in front of this POS!

frustrated
Unregistered guest
My PT-50LC13 lasted 13 months. There was a red light on the front (near the flip up card slot) that blinked every 5 secs. I looked very close and molded into the plastic right above this light was the word "lamp". When I hit the power switch it turns green and starts blinking for a few minutes but eventually starts blinking red and the lamp never comes on. After consulting the manual and concluding that it was the lamp that went bad, I called the 800# and ordered the "TY-LA1000 that we are all talking about here and after about 1 week it came. I luckily did not have the wait others had. I easily replaced the lamp as has been described here a couple posts up and hit the power switch. After waiting a few minutes and watching the green light blink..it starts blinking red again!? Lamp does not light!Then the little light near the card slot starts blinking every 5 seconds again. Same problem!! The lamp I took out I compaired very closely to the new one and it did not appear burnt out but I replaced it anyway to no avail. After reading all previous posts here I am now thinking that this "ballast" is to blame. Anybody have any more info on this component? Part#, price, can it be changed yourself? etc. I too have the same feelings for Panasonic that others have expressed here...I even purchased their 5 disc DVD surround system w/wall mounted speakers , a Panasonic Mini DV camcorder and Tivo to use with this tv and now The whole thing sits idle while me and my family watch a 13" color tv on a microwave cart....positioned right in front of this POS!

Frustrated, here is panasonics site with the parts list and price. http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/epartr/PartsList.asp I"ve searched around the net and they arent' too much higher then just ordering from them. Looks like the ballest is about $369. Must call to oder it. I'm not sure about replacing it yourself tho. My TV was 13 months old as well, but lucked out (if you want to call it that) and was the lamp only.

Rob Cameron
Unregistered guest
I am not sure if my problem is with my lamp, so any help someone could provide would be great. My TV is PT-50LC13 is about 15 months old. Tonight the screen went blank and now the TV will not turn on. There is nothing that lights up on the Lamp Indicator. When I turn on the TV the On/Off indicator will go green and then start blinking. During this time an odd chirping noise will happen every 10 seconds or so. he green light will keep flashing and will flash red after about 5 minutes. What is a ballast that people keep talking about. Sounds like people have had a hard time with the Best Buy PSP too - I bought that with the TV and hope it will help. Post a reply or email me at robertdcameron@hotmail.com if you have any advice. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Robert:

See my e-mail just sent. It is most likely your bulb. My TV had the exact same symptoms. Some wise soul wrote earlier in this forum that be sure you get in in writing that any service protection plans cover the bulb/ballast specifically! I never purchased the extended warranties feeling that shelling out $3000.00 plus, I sort of expected a longer life cycle to the TV. Oh well............. live and learn.

Greg Knoyle
Unregistered guest
I have a PT50LC13 That is 11 months old, lamp
went out last night. The only thing we use this
for is wathing movies and the occasional TV viewing
if it happens to be on before or after a movie.
I would be very suprised if the unit has been used
more than 1000 hours. Have been trying to get ahold
of panasonic for the free replacement but very long hold times have begun to annoy me. Any Advise on getting through to them quicker?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
It took me three trys on the telephone before I reached a representative. The only way I suggest doing this is via a hands free speakerphone where you can keep working while waiting........

Ity does not sound like you watch TV too much (that one) so ...... otherwise you could purchase another lamp locally to get the unit running again. Panasonic will most likely send you a free replacement with your return of the original broken bulb. It means you'll have a spare.........

.... Very best of luck to you!

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
If you're like me and have a bright red, blue or green stuck pixel on your panny, try taking a black sharpy pen and carefully dot over the stuck pixel until it's covered. I did this to my stuck green pixel (visible from 10 ft away) and I don't even notice it anymore. I prefer this technique because I find that for many movies, the dark dot is much more acceptable and less annoying then a neon green one that jumps out at you. For brightly lit scenes, you see a black fleck but for me, my eye doesn't really lock onto it at all (like it does with the greens/blues/reds). Just an idea, and if you don't like it, you can always erase/remove the ink with a soft towel and some light soap and water.

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
My bulb went on my Panny 50LC13 today, approximately 8 months since getting the unit from Sears. This was my 3rd unit, the first two were replaced because I'm a picky SOB when it comes to dead pixels. This 3rd screen was nearly flawless but wouldn't you know it, it suddently developed a bright green pixel months afterwards. Anyway, I join the ranks of the dead lamp club and it feels good to find a place to talk about it, and read other horror stories (nice to know we're not alone on this). Never thought I'd become a fan of Sears (always thought it was for Dads and Grandads - maybe I'm getting old) but they have agreed to replace the lamp as per extended warranty (they say they cover manuf. warranty for bulbs up to 1st year). They also claim that a new bulb will be sent to me in 5-10 working days, which hardly seems possible after reading these stories here. I just hope it's not the ballast, i can't imagine the frustration with getting a good bulb only to find out it's something else - what a headache!

K Bequeaith
Unregistered guest
We have just ordered our second bulb after owning the 50LC13 for 17 months. Original bulb failed after 3 1/2 months. Second one failed after 13 months. Lady I talked to last week said there is a 1 yr. warranty on the bulb. She gave me a number for the warranty dept. (1-888-843-9788), even though I was at 13 months, but I keep getting a busy signal. Now I know why!
Finally gave up and just ordered the bulb-they said I should receive it in 7-10 days. We very frustrated with poor quality of the Panasonic lamps. Glad we found this forum--we'll be following it to see what develops. Definitely sounds like there a some issues.

Greg Knoyle
Unregistered guest
I was wront about the lamp in my previous post it is fine. This is what the unit did. I turned it on to watch a movie, it fired up like normal and then suddenly went to about 1/10 the normal brightness. After turning it off and back on there was no picture at all. It is going in for service under warranty and I will update on the results. The tech I spoke to at the repair shop says they have updated a few of these with new parts that panasonic knows have been failing. BTW, I have a pt50lc13 and it is 10 months old. If it has more than 1000 hours of use on it I would be very very suprised.

frustrated
Unregistered guest
Thankyou Mike K for the weblink and price. I have read all through these posts and nobody has mentioned what the lamp ballast looks like, where it is or whether or not you can install it yourself. One or two people mention having a technician replace it and I would hate to order it only to find out this is not a DIY part like the lamp. I will call the 1-800 # again to find out if we can replace it and what they have to say the problem likely is after repacing the bulb to no effect. I certainly will post my results here Meanwhile I have hooked up all my gear to the 13incher.....but my friend laughs like hell when he and his wife come over...I don't think its funny though. He has a tube based projection set...huge, bulky & ugly but it has been working for years trouble fee..my Panny is sexy , sleek and dead!

frustrated
Unregistered guest
I wanna say one more thing. I work in the automotive industry and when VW or Honda or any other car maker has a problem with a part frequently failing...they either send out service update offering an extended warranty to cover/replace the problem part or they at least knock the price down very low so the impact on the customer's wallet is not so drastic. Panasonic is doing neither here for the owners of these sets and it will affect their repeat business. How many people here can say they would buy another Panasonic product? Even though I have had no trouble with my Panny camcorder or my 5 disc surround sound system, after getting a taste of their customer support line and being jolted out of my chair upon hearing the price of the bulb & ballast, I am not inclined to buy one of their products again. It seems they could learn a good lesson about customer retention from the car makers. sorry for the rant folks...I feel a little better now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
(regarding your ranting...........)

Ah......... es no problemo grasshopper. The only issue with DIY installation on the ballast is you won't have a warranty. The installed costs usually are quite varied ($120-260.00) but if an authorized dealer does it you get the 1 year warranty. The bulb is another matter... I think Panasonic will honor the bulb warranty if you have installed it yourself and keep your receipt.

Have you read the postings on installing a secondary cooling fan? For the small amount of money ($25.00) you can reduce the heat load by 50 percent. Also avoid short cycling the bulb (and TV), that is avoid turning on the TV if you do not plan on watching for a couple of hours....

I admit that we should not have to go through all this just to use the TV but anything we can do to extend the life of the system will save us all (hopefully) our hard earned cash and perhaps salvage the experience of home theater.

Good luck.

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 10
update -- a few things. First I went to Circuit City today, where I bought the unit and asked if they would take it back and give me a store credit. The answer was no, and the reason was that though it has broken twice, it's been or is being repaired under the manufacturer's warranty. It's only been a month since the light engine went bad. In another two weeks I could probably legally argue for a replacement under consumer protection laws. However, I only have until my delivery date (Feb 1) to take advantage of Circuit City's extended warranty, so I will probably do that. ---Here's what was news to me. Circuit City told me their extended warranty covers the bulbs. I then called a number the store manager gave me and that was verified. I'm still not sure I believe it, so I may call again to make sure it's not something like a road hazard warranty in which they deduct the value of hours it's performed against hours it's expected to perform. But given their short life, even that wouldn't be bad. Plus, the Circuit City warranty was significantly cheaper than Panasonic's. Lastly, to the fellow who was asking about replacing the ballast, I can't add much, but when the tech replaced mine it didn't take long and didn't seem to involve any soldering. I remember the part looking like a flat, shiny box with maybe four or five cables coming from it. I say cables because I remember them being thicker than wires. The circuit City extended warranty department number is 1800 395 4377. If you bought there and it's been less than a year from when you took delivery, and you're in the market for an extended warranty, all I can say is that they appear to beat Panasonic. The delay in my current repair is because they can't get an image engine from panny, naturally. Hope this helps some of us.

Rob Cameron
Unregistered guest
Yeah - decent news for me too. Best Buy came in today with the PSP service and apparently the bulb is also covered. Unfortunately they did not have any on hand, so they are going to order 1 and ship to me. Hopefully these being on backorder won't hurt me. Really thought the bulb wouldnt be covered.

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
Well, my new lamp came today but it didn't fix the problem. After installation, I turned on the power button and watched it go from a blinking green to a blinking RED in under a minute. Then, the lamp light blinked RED again. Ballast issue?

I called Sears home service and the tech was nice but could only schedule the in-home service and assure me the TV was a good one based on his experiences working for Sears - hmm. Anyway, now I'm waiting on the in-home service appointment call (which the guy said is an ind. contractor), hopefully that happens soon

According to this guy, Sears *does* cover the lamp on this unit for the duration of the extended warranty (which I have) but the extended warranty starts day 1, not after Panasonic's warranty ends. So I guess I have a couple years at getting a new lamp under warranty and then I'm on my own. I will definitely be getting a fan for this TV. Will keep updating my status.

Unregistered guest
I have a panny pt50lc13 that failed last nite. I bought this tv 12/04/03. Got 13 months on lamp which to me is unacceptable for a tv that cost 3000$ and which the manual & Circuit City salesman said will last an average 10,000 hrs. I'm surprised if there's 1000 hrs on it. I pulled out old lamp and its blown. I am going to order new one as can't see letting 3000$ tv sit in corner. I hope some kind of action can be taken to Panasonic as this is a big misrepresentation on their part. At least drop the price on the lamps. 300$ eyery 6-12 months is not acceptable. I wish I had read this forum before I bought this set. I love the set when it's working. I look forward to reading the posts here. Mike H

Unregistered guest
I ordered new lamp from Georgia today. I also got on my states Attorney General website. I will be pursuing a complaint after I see what the response from Panasonic is when I try to get a replacement or reimbersment from them. Mike H

Unregistered guest
Strength in numbers if you like. Bring your research to this forum and check out epinions.com also. There are many more of us suckers there. Why are we suckers? Because we don't do anything but complain. We need ideas because the Panasonic Company, which I contacted three times, has yet to respond once. Simply said, at this level, they do not care. In most instances it would be nice to make noise at the place that you purchased the item, but they'll just refer you to their warranty department (if you bought one). Personally, I'm from NYC, and out here we have less patience because we see alot of this garbage from companies like Panasonic. But in the end, I would recommend standing outside the store with leaflets and free lemons...perhaps if you irritate the owners enough, someone will pay attention. In the meantime, I'm in the same boat as all of you and having a warranty means nothing to me, even though they replace the bulb. I have been inconvenienced twice in 14 months. One bulb was 2000 and the other 1000 hours in total. Each time I waited three days for someone to come and put a bulb in, which we can all do ourselves. After contacting PC Richard, Panasonic, Consumer Affairs, and a Law Firm that handles these things, nothing has been done. My most recent contact was to report the Panasonic Home Office, where I filled out three complaint forms, to the Better Business Bureau which allows Panasonic 30 days to respond. The least that we should all get from Panasonic is a free bulb replacement for the life of the television and with that, one extra for the "closet" with the rest of the bulbs. If anyone wants to attack this situation, email me and let's all form some sort of a "class action". I'm tempted to default on the money I still owe PC Richard, even though it will hurt my credit, my patience is running out. Anyone with suggestions, email me at Pbadome@hotmail.com So far I have one response by email, from someone who won't lay down for this.
Sincerely,
Phil Badome

Unregistered guest
Well, I'll jump on the Panasonic lamp bandwagon! I seem to be the lucky one, I had my Panasonic 50LC13 for 15 months before lamp blew. I am really disappointed that I will have to spend 300 dollars every year or so to keep this beautiful TV working! Both Panasonic and the retailer (Ultimate Electronics) told me the lamp should last about 10,000 hours and that is the only maintenance necessary. What's up with the ballasts? BTW, lamps were not covered under the Ulitimate Electronics warranty when I bought my set, but they tell me that the warranties they are selling now will cover the lamp, because of SO MANY COMPLAINTS! Not retroactive, however...

Bronze Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 11
Maybe it's worth taking this up with Panasonic and pressuring them to offer lamp replacement on your existing extended warranty. Judging by what I've read here, I doubt there are many owners who had bulbs come close to the 10,000 hour number, and that qualifies as false and misleading advertising in my book. If they're (Panasonic or the retailer) not going to do anything for you, it might be worth making as much noise as possible. Just my humble opinion.

Anonymous

Well I have a PT50LC14 and the bulb just blew yesterday.. which was about 15 months of use.. from all the readings I see above. this lasted the longest, but still I think 300 every year to keep this 3000 dollar machine running really SUCKS... I went to the Panasonic Service Center in Washington today and the service was great but even they admitted that 300 dollars for a bulb is too much, but nevertheless I was forced to buy it because i dont think anyone would leave a 3000 machine sitting there.
I hope someone on this board can start up a huge complaint about this, because with 3000, I can buy a lot of technology that will last more than 1 year of use. They should either give the bulbs out for free or charge like 30 - 50 dollars for them. I don't think a HID bulb cost 300 dollars, as my HID headlamp for my car cost only 150.
My yearly oil change for my car doesn't cost as much as the bulb I had to buy.

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
Well, I've learned never to buy a TV from Sears again. 1/18, I called to let them know the new lamp didn't solve the problem. They tell me that a service appointment will be made within 24 hours and if it isn't, to call back. 24 hours passes and no service call. I called back, they told me the 1st guy was wrong and that it usually takes 48 hours. That went buy with no call, so I called back. On the 3rd attempt to call back (Friday evening) my call was dropped twice while on hold and the 3rd time I was routed to the wrong dept. This week I have been transfered to 3 different departments within the Sears organization and none of them have a clue what is going on; truly the old left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Finally, one person said the problem was that I live in an "unauthorized repair zone", meaning Sears contracts out their repair work to 3rd parties, and that it was up to the 3rd party to call. I've asked to be given the 3rd party number to contact them, but several people at Sears wouldn't give it to me, citing policy. So, basically, they've tossed me out in limbo, and indirectly blame the 3rd party. To make matters worse, I haven't had a working TV since my original post here and there's no indication that this will change. So far, no appointment scheduled. I've talked to Sears' consumer complaints and they're worthless, they actually cited a policy that the Sears store I purchased the TV from says is bogus.

Unregistered guest
I received my new lamp from Projector Lamp Center in Georgia on 2/1. Installed in my pt-50lc13 and now is up and running again. I bought their extended warranty on the lamp. Now I am going to call Panasonic again and see if they will do anything about meeting me 1/2 way or not doing anything. After i talk to them if nothing is done I will make a consumer complaint on my Attorney General's website. Will keep on posting. Thx Mike H

Darren Amato
Unregistered guest
My second bulb went out during a storm last night (both times it was lightening when the bulb blew out). Have an extended warranty, worthless on the bulb. I also have a Monster Cable surge protector and am wondering if there is any ability to get them to cover the cost. Has anyone else noticed problems with the bulb relating to surges? Not sure I want to go through anymore frustration with trying the Monster warranty... has anyone had this problem or any succes with Monster?

Interesting to read everyone's posts... I think we should get into the replacement lamp business!

Gil
Unregistered guest
Do you have a UPS as backup or just surge protector? I use a battery backup/surge protector so if power goes out at least I can turn TV off and let cooling fan still work.

Also, in the PT50LC13 manual it says that you can keep the fan running for an xtra 10 minutes by pressing the channel up button on remote and volume up button on TV and holding for 5 seconds until red light on TV starts to blink....then fan stays on for 10 minutes instead of one. I've been doing this to help with cooling down of bulb. Just FYI

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
Well, until my 50LC13 decided to break, I was paranoid about lightening. I'm not an expert but I believe it's not enough to use a surge protector if you have cable or satellite that's going from outside the house directly into the TV, as I do. When I hear thunder, I uplug the surge protector from the wall and unscrew the coax cable from the jack, too. I'd rather wait out the storm than risk having to go through a repair, especially given what I know now about repair hassles. They do sell surge protectors that have a coax input/output, and some use them. Also, you can get a "brick wall" protector which doesn't degrade per hit like your std surge with variable rating.

Ok I started our "petition" for bad bulbs. Please list model and length of months before bulb blew.
Here's the link. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/121989.html
Post title is "Panny PC-xxLCxx series Bulb problem petition". Also if you visit other forums please refer/link the thread so we can get as many as we can on there. I'll bring this up to my lawyer on Wed. to see if this is even worth wasting our time with.
Thanx

Greg Knoyle
Unregistered guest
Update on my PT50LC13. Apparently it was just the lamp that blew. Will post if anything is bizarro
or god forbid the new lamp throws up on itself. On a side note, the repair shop that I used told me that they have only seen a few panasonics, but lots and lots of Sony's and Toshibas.

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 162
thats good news for us panny owners

Username: Web22tf4

Denver, Colorado US

Hello Jeff here, just another panny PT50LC13 lamp blown lasted 15 months. Great info on this thread thanks.

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 163
jeff just curious, were you running an
aux. fan ?

Username: Web22tf4

Denver, Colorado US

Paul, No aux fan used. But there will be one soon. The unit sits on an open stand. There has been two power outages and it has been turned off and on a few times quickly. I talked to the extended warranty folks and I bought it Sept 28th 2003 no coverage on the lamp but I maybe able to buy additional coverage that would include it. Guess I made it for 17 months. Must be a record

Bronze Member
Username: Klemsaba

Post Number: 15
I am now on my thrid lamp. Luckily I purchased the extended warranty from Best Buy. Interestingly enough, my warranty originally didn't cover lamp replacement. Best Buy is now covering lamps retroactivly. Anyone who has paid for a lamp can get a refund from Best Buy if they have the extended warranty. Luckily, I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket. The service guy came out and did the swap. Yes, I could have done it myself, but I figuted it wouldn't hurt to have the service guy look my set over.

Doug and you others make sure you get on the petition.... Thanx

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/121989.html

Unregistered guest
Seems everyone is having a problem with the bulbs on the 50inch models. I purchased a 60 inch in October. Does anyone have any info or problems like the 50 inch? I have my fingers crossed that the bulbs have better life here in 60 inch land.

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic 40LC12 for 3 years and have had nothing but problems -- lamp #1 blew in under 2000 hours. Lamp ballast went bad the following year.

Panasonic tech. support and customer service is awful -- 25 - 45 minute wait times, no follow-up.

Nice picture when it works, but can't hold a candle to direct view sets. I will never buy from Panasonic again.

Chris McCabe
Unregistered guest
Got my TV back from repair yesterday, and it's working normally again. They only had to replace the ballast and maybe one other related part. Notwithstanding the excessive delays in getting a simple appointment scheduled from the TV repair shop, the real problem was Sears customer service, which jerked me around badly for weeks, leaving me guessing when (and by whom) my TV would be repaired. Some of the worst, God awful customer service I've ever encountered in my life, and I've witnessed some pretty bad examples. According to the service guys, they don't even get the job order directly from Sears, but from a 3rd party. I will never, ever get a TV from Sears.

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 166
george

i have the 60. mar will make it 1 year.
fingers crossed, no problems.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Fellow Pany Owners:

Can someone direct me to the site as it pertains to the petetion?

Also. Those of us who have installed some type of "on board" secondary cooling fans, have any of you experienced bulb failures post installation?

Thanks!

Bronze Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 12
update -- thought I'd pass this on to anyone having athe image engine replaced. Apparently, there's a wire that breaks easily if the repairman isn't careful. Today the guy arrived with my new image engine (I think that's the term) from a problem with a green dot I reported in December. When he was done the picture looked awful, so he called Panasonic tech. The repairman then told me that the wire breaks easily in the process of changing out this particular part. Now my TV doesn't work at all. He told me he'll have the part either in one day or ten days. No need to get into how I feel about this.

chris mccabe
Unregistered guest
repeat - what a bummer! Man, I feel your pain. I'm not sure though, why replace an entire light engine for a green dot? Is the green dot a simple stuck pixel? Seems like it'd be easier to swap the TV out and have Panny fix it on their time and dime. If you get a chance, post a pic of the light engine, I'm curious what it's all about.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us