FTA receiver

Username: Vfx

Post Number: 1
After reading some info on http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Vietnam.html] lyngsat [/URL]
What kind of dish do I need to have in order to receive such programing?

DO you think I can receive both north america (USA) and asia (vietnam) programing at the same time?

Can you recommend any receiver that can receive signal from asia?

LK
Unregistered guest
kevin...this link is all about Asian channels and has detailed info regarding Nam TV...U must register at this site...also copy and paste the link into your browser and then remove the * in .TK (thats a site policy here at Ecoustics)

http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=45

The coolsa*t receiver is fine for receiving channels from any part of the world...its your Dish and LNB's that are important..and the DTV dish and LNB's are fine for most North american programming,BUT not sure and don't think so for Nam TV...will need a larger dish and different LNB's,I believe...but that is answered above in the link..

Username: Bowan

Tacoma, WA USA

Post Number: 1
Hello! Dear Helper. I`m looking for a Satellite Receiver that can receive signal from asian country. Espacially, CTN, TVK, KHMER Channels. Please let me know anyway that I can get one. Thank you very much....

LK
Unregistered guest
bowan..see my post above yours?...now see the link to another site there?..now can U read my post there?...now can U comprehend what it says?...ENJOY...your welcome!

BTW...its NOT the receiver,its the dish,LNB's alignment etc that allows certain specific signals...any FTA will work..HAD U done any READING U would have known that...maybe U can pay someone to do it for you,sinece U appear too lazy to READ and learn anything on your own,even when pointed!

Username: Zenn

Post Number: 4
I have a directv dish and would like to know which fta receiver you would suggest. there are so many choices, and would you recommend ebay to buy the fta? there are so many posts about different sites to go to and then there are posts telling people to stay clear of the same sites, so I thought it best to just ask someone with knowledge of this area

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 650
there are many choices in the fta market...........depending on your budget and what you plan to do............the pansat 2500 if you can find one or the coo lsat which cost a little more but you will have the epg with that model the pansat for the money is what i prefer and I know there are others that prefer coo lsat dvb bb and others but as i said depending on the budget and ease of use.people friendly find a 2500 or a coo lsat.............
just my opinion...peace jmill

LK
Unregistered guest
I would NOT but anything NOW...within 3-4 months U will not get anything (Dishnet or Bev) or ONLY a very limited number of channels of TRUE free non encrypted/code channels...thats why all FTA's are practically being given away now..WAIT til Sept/Oct then see whats going on..

IF I was insistent on buying I'd buy a pansat 2500 for no more than $40 from someone..and expect the seller to throw in a 12 pack with it!

Username: Zenn

Post Number: 5
Thanks for the info.

Mr_Knuckle_duster
Unregistered guest
Hey LK,
Why is the FTA scene about to change? I'm just looking into buying a legit FTA system but now your advice has given me pause. Will it be worthless in a few months or what? Could you please explain in exxcruciating detail for me?
ThankS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us