Unregistered guest
need new numbers for the fortec star

Lk
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

U peeps should avoid this site..I know they USED to be reptuable site but now there just SCAMMERS.

Username: Tom321

Post Number: 1
I can not watch History channel...can any one help me here..plesae..thanks many times...

popopopo
Unregistered guest
new code anyone please

popopoppppo
Unregistered guest
need express vu key code

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 597
AUX0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81 Active

illbethere
Unregistered guest
fortec star new code please

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 598
C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41<br>

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 599
key 01 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41

micheal schmit
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the new code James Millard.

Boston
Unregistered guest
James...we have created monsters here...we have spoon fed so many for so long...now they don't even bother to LOOK... I know my pops,use to tell me "I dunno, U find out and tell me" ALL the time,even when he ALWAYS knew..he was dumb like a fox..that taught me how to be self sufficient and self reliable and truly LEARN...we are creating a very bad example and are poor teachers!...we should post info ONCE in a new topic and thats it...let them LOOK and LEARN..its for their own good..if its a technical matter,thats different...but these are all the same non technical lazy questions..

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 124
what are the new codes?
How do I program?
I have a cooolsat can I watch DTV?

Thanks a million

Boston
Unregistered guest
ahhh kneegrow... U forgot to change your username on that post....U just post to crank up the people and the internet hits for google,as any Ecoustics mod would do..

cthjbjhbjb
Unregistered guest
Can I have the new code please!? key 0 and key 1

Anonymous

Hey boston,or shall i say "genius". If you don't want to be a helpful teacher than get off this site. Like father,like son,poor baby. You need to talk to a shrink instead of a computer.whhhhhaaaaa go home!

sexyass
Unregistered guest
why my adult channels dont work?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
"ahhh kneegrow... U forgot to change your username on that post....U just post to crank up the people and the internet hits for google,as any Ecoustics mod would do.."

I only post under my handle you knob-gobbler...I was being sarcastic because of the post you did above mine...man, you are as stupid as everyone thinks...go back to azzcommunitys and bug the people there....fruitcake.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow...U lie...testbaby,stupid idiots,Larry and all the unregistered alias..

OMARR1
Unregistered guest
NEW KEYS 3/28
KEY 0 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED

LETS ALL KEEP HELPING EACH OTHER POST NEW KEYS
AS SOON AS YOU GET THEM TO HELP OTHERS

hta
Unregistered guest
I need the new key for Pansat 2500A asap. Please help. Thank you.

hta
Unregistered guest
I need the new key for Pansat 2500A asap. Please help. Thank you.

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Key 01 - 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65

Username: Dodo8888

.............., ............... ....

new key for fortec star
21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED
29/03/05

Egypt
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. (u must register,but its no biggie) safe,reputable,no spamming, trusted,public site..

[link removed]

Username: Nmike18

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
what are the new codes fot fortec star.. i need help please

Username: Shanshan

Post Number: 8
key oo is now active 28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Bronze Member
Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 39
Whenever the Key change, the New Key will be posted in this website. Click Here to go to the website

Post Number: 10
the new key as of 1/apr/2005 is active for 01
6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF

Anonymous

thanking you shan

Username: Aam

Post Number: 5
Hey Shan, are the Indian and Pakistani channels working? how about the Cricket games?

catwomen
Unregistered guest
need new code

Timea P.
Unregistered guest
key as of 1 Apr.2005 is
6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF

casti070899
Unregistered guest
fortec star new keys please (April 1st, afternoon).

Anonymous

Hey 'ugot2cit' could you just sit and set up camp at that site so i can go to you directly.It's so much easier. later days.

Anonymous

Hey 'ugot2cit' could you just sit and set up camp at that site so i can go to you directly.It's so much easier. later days.

Anonymous

fortec star new keys please

arsalan
Unregistered guest
hi... guys you are doing a wonderful job but i have a question right now ODI (means one day) is going on between Pakistan vs. India is that coming some how on any bodies satellite or if there is any other way to watch it on T.V or on computer for free so let me inform plzzzzzzzzzz.... any help will be really appreciated

one more think I have heard that some one satellite is coming indian channels (including) and they told me that there is a guy some how he is doing it if you give him $40 dollars (its true that the channels are coming, i have seen it and guys trust me its not april fool so believe me)and he will move some how the dish and set it on Bell i don't know guy never told them the formula somehow they got their channels now guys its your job to find out whats happening I know pretty much till here, once again if you guys got to know any thing inform me and others

once again any help will be really appreciated

Anonymous

arsalan....all there doing is aiming at Bell and charing you $40 to move it...Bell will be gone very soon

arsalan
Unregistered guest
but still for temporary do u know how to do this procedure plzzzzzzzzz help will be really appreciated and thnx for ur answer Anonymous

Anonymous

arsalan
just point your dish at 91...and scan...

arsalan
Unregistered guest
I didn't get how at 91 and scan it plz can u tell me in more detail because i am new at this if you have done it plz tell me step by step or any body know about this really appreciated thnx...

heart
Unregistered guest
April 2, @ 5:30p.m. I got a message on dish network "No signal" . Is there anything wrong with the signal or the keys have chabged again ?

heart
Unregistered guest
April 2, @ 5:30p.m. I got a message on dish network "No signal" . Is there anything wrong with the signal or the keys have chabged again ?

Bronze Member
Username: Stevez01

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
getting same message

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
why is nobody posting here any more and replying to people's questions????

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Nobody is answering here because its been answered in these forums 1000x ..if prople would just READ...

yes keys change almost daily now (last was 1 April),thats why no signal..even a newbie should know that,if he really cared or read here for 10
seconds

to get 91 bird (bev)..realign dish and the scan the receiver as somebody already answered..

Not trying to be rude but this is either the dumbest group or the lazyess group of people I have ever encountered in my life!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Actually Bosox, I guess some people were asking why there was a NO SIGNAL MESSAGE. Obviously we know there is a problem, but maybe somebody had a key change or maybe somebody knows something else. Was just looking back and nobody answered the question about NO SIGNAL.

Here have some decaf!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
and just one more point. I guess if you are saying newbies should know when it states NO SIGNAL it means keys have changed. With that being said, I gather the next obvious question would then be what are the new key codes.

You see, when people read the responses from the past and implement them and it still does not work, one becomes frustrated. It is human nature to then come out here and ask why after all that is being done is still not working. We apologize for being newbies and being frustrated, but that is where we are at.

Thanks

Bosox
Unregistered guest
read some more steve...its here 1000x as I stated ...look again!...a blind man could find it!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:13 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also put in the new keys after pulling the power on the Fortec, no luck, still getting download data screen.
00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
01: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

ayospare
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:14 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm new and I have a problem to input Letter F. If I press EPG for Letter F. Shown another screen and I press EPG and return but no Letter F. Please Help. Thanks

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:27 am:

Sorry,
Now I'm getting 'Scrambled or Bad Channel' screen,
Help, please..

Kash
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:40 am:

Hi Tan, just wana know which reciever do you have and are you getting pakistani channels also like Geo, ARY and Prime tv and also tell me plz which key you are using rightnow, plz reply soon, thanx in advance

Kash
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:43 am:

Is there anybody who is getting pakistani channels like Geo, ARY and Prime on fortec reciever plz reply with valid key, thanx in advance

Boston
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:44 am:

graff...try reset the receiver first..then re-enter keys if necessary,then reset again..

reset = Back of receiver power OFF,wait 1 minute,Power ON...(not the remote

this is just 1 of 1000x answers to the question of bad/scarambled/no signal questions...new keys and a reset

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I guess our problem is with all of this is WHAT ARE THE NEW KEYS. That is the only question.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
and the funny thing is Boston, when reading all of your archived messages, not once is there anything there that says, NO SIGNAL means this or that!

And because I and apparently some others have tried all options, again, I wonder then why am I getting BAD OR SCAMBLED and NO SIGNAL messages AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THAT HAS BEEN PUT HERE EARLIER???

Sorry that I am satellite-illiterate. I apologize to all of you savvy satellite wizards.

Thank you

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Steve...IF U had read MY link above your post (3 posts up now)...U would have found this..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 08:59 pm:

Key changed again tonite..

KEY00 = 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6 Active...changed tonite
KEY01 = 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF
01-04-05 17:04:31

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 10:46 pm:

Could someone tell me how to do this autoroll thing for pansat. Yes I know I probally have no business owning one but I am trying to learn here........any help would be great.

Disgusted
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 10:46 pm:

Hi Bosox,
These codes are not working on my Pansat 2500. Any ideas why not? thanks.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 11:00 pm:

I did read though that after the Key00 change about 5:00 PM tonite,that dishnet did make another change about 7:00 PM...they made Key 01 ACTIVE but with no changes to it..why I don't know or understand,but U might have to re-enter Key01 again...I don't know cause I just use the autoroll,and don't need to bother changing anything ever..

This is all about READING,and NOT being satellite illiterate..

bad/scrambled usually = new keys,autoscan and a reset

no signal usually = weather,bad hardware or possibly new keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I did actually see that and actually put in my old KEY 01 numbers. Still didn't work. Still different messages. Have done everything that was told to be done and still nothing. Hence the post. I do believe however, that I could have done an antenna scan instead of the autoscan, but I will do it again and see.

Thank you

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Must do things EXACTLY and sometimes more than once..this is not a perfect world..or exact science..many have to do things a few times before it works..

anyone who is manually entering keys now IS NOT paying attention..no need to do it manually when U have auto roll bins and how to's (which I have posted in link above as well)...and if for whatever dumb reason,U do not use autoroll,then at least download the "getkeys" software,so U'll ALWAYS have the latest keys on your computer which then U can MANUALLY input..that too is linked above..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Boston, somewhere you pointed out that part of a fix could be doing an AUTO SCAN. Um, being a newbie, I have gone onto the menu and there is nothng that says AUTO scan, there is SATELLITE SCAN, ANTENNA SCAN, and things like that but no AUTO SCAN!

Any help???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
the new kews for 01: 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

monita
Unregistered guest
wat about for key 0

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Stay the same as before

Username: Tlt887

Calgary , Alberta Canada

Post Number: 3
Thanks Shan for the new keys.

Anonymous

does the code work u guyz? i try it but it doesn't work.

Anonymous

does the code work u guyz? i try it but it doesn't work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Go to this web page. It has the New Key Every time it changes. Click Here

TONZZZS
Unregistered guest
I LOVED DISH NET...NOW NO PAK TV...NO PPV'S WHAT HAPPENED ---HOW CAN I GET MY PPV'S BACK????

TONZZS
Unregistered guest
HEY JONNY G......SUP?

Timea P
Unregistered guest
Could someone tell me the new key for fortec star, please (April 7, afternoon). Thx.

MONITA
Unregistered guest
KEY00 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00

Timea P.
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much MONITA for the new key. I appreciate.

Unregistered guest
I need keys 4 the fortec ultra,already did 00 B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5,#01 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D,

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
It's not working retard because you have the wrong key...ddduuhhh. Look at Monita's key you retard and punch that it...stupid people...

Cowboy Jim
Unregistered guest
Mr. KneeGrow .......Why are you so full of hatred?
Why are you so mean to people who comr here asking for help?
Why do you use such foul , derogatory and nasty language?

Remember you will carry with you all the evil you've done...... You spend so much time and energy here. Why not use them in a kinder way ? But No way.

The Lord be with you .

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
take your preaching shiite somewhere else, If I wanted to go to church I would fruitcake...and you being such a religous person...what the fcuk are you doing on a forum that deals with theft? You're the one going to hell spermy lips...ROTF

Anonymous

APRIL.10.....KEYS OF DISH & BELL
DISH...PROVIDER ID....0001
KEY...00
KEYS...3B-A8-CC-EA-B6-8F-05-00

BELL...PROVIDER ID....0801
KEY...00
KEYS...82-D7-51-E4-5B-97-9D-81
............KEYS WORKING TIME.APRIL10..time11:11AM

heart
Unregistered guest
I have a fortec ultra, and my channels are numbered 1 to 250, and does not show detail of programs.
What scan button should I go to, to get the proper channels with the time and highlights of the programs?
Will my system fall more often if I revert to that?

heart
Unregistered guest
The dish is down. Anyone with the new keys ?
April 10, 1:36pm

Username: Heshe

TORONTO, ON CAN

WHY DON'T YOU SHIP.......HEADS (say ship fast)
TRYING TO FFFFFFFFFF-up EVERYTHING AND
HELP EACH OTHER

heart
Unregistered guest
Anonymous, these keys are old keys, and are not active now.
Do you have another suggestion?

heart
Unregistered guest
MONITA, do you have the new keys for April 10?

Shady SIim
Unregistered guest
there no more keys

heart
Unregistered guest
Shady Slim, what do you mean by no more keys ?

Shady SIim
Unregistered guest
help is here
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 11:26 am:

KEY 00: 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00..04-07 last change
KEY 01: 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

No changes since 7 April...there are NO new keys!

Remember these keys are for DISHNET and work on ALL receivers (Pansat,Fortec etc)..there is NO such thing as different keys for different receivers....Bev keys have NOT changes since Nov 2003 and is not affected in ANY way by Dishnet key changes EVER!

If U have problems with these keys, then U did something wrong when manually inputting them,cause these are good WORKING keys!..It is posted here 1000 places ,how to input keys correctly..then reset you receiver (Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute, then power ON)

IF you use (and you are stupid,if U don't) the autoroll bins/flashs for the pansat and fortec,then U will never have to change the keys yourself manually...thats what the autoroll does,it auto(rolls)matically accepts and inputs the latestest newest key changes into your receiver ANY time and IMMEDIATELY when there is a key change..its easy to install,just same/exactly like uploading any bin or flash to your receiver that U have ever done before to your receiver (which U must have done at least once to get Dish or Bev channels)..all REPUTABLE sites have these autoroll bins..I know [link removed] (File Share FTA area-top of page there) has them and also the latest keys and How To guides and readme's for all receivers..U must simple register first..its no biggie (username and password)...safe,free,reputable,friendly,public site that is ALWAYS open..no need to wait to get into the site EVER..

Unregistered guest
guys i have a question i want to buy new FTA which receiver is good? fortec ultra seems good to me ??? what about for u guys?

heart
Unregistered guest
Shady Slim, thank you for the info.
When I purchased my fortec the technician installed and programmed it. Now I have to buy a rs232 cable to reprogram for the auto roll.
Thanks for waking me up.

heart
Unregistered guest
Shady Slim, I went to the site you recommended to download autoroll. And now I need Premium Membership to download autoroll. Of course this means payment.

jazelle
Unregistered guest
hey if any1 has the key code can they post it

my daddy!
Unregistered guest
new keys:01 1f-74-32-95-f7-38-7d-f0

Silver Member

Post Number: 470
you bunch of stupid fcuking idiots....if you where smart you would get the autoroll and not worry about punching in the keys...fcuking retards..

Anonymous

Knee Grow....Have you ever considered in your infinite wisdom that not everyone has a computer. I send these keys to a 74 year old with no computer. This is the only way he can keep up to date. If you can't help anyone in a constructive manner then why are you on here? You'd be better off taking a basic spelling and grammer course instead. lmaoooo

Bosox
Unregistered guest
heart...U are grossly mistaken about [link removed] ..the autoroll files are FREE,not in the "premium membership" area...they are right in front of your face..."File Share FTA" area at top of the page of the FREE [link removed] home page or ANY forums page..!A blind man could see and find them!

BTW.."no match" is NOT true either..there are 100 matches to "autoroll" with links directly to the files..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
ALWAYS latest working keys,autorolls,keymaster,guides files etc..

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
Heart you are prob right...the fcuking idiots over there prob make you sign up for a premium memership to get the FTA files...guess they aren't making enough money from selling emails...fcuking spammers...

traik
Unregistered guest
need new code for fortc star some one please help

heart
Unregistered guest
Bosox, I did what you suggested, and I still get this message "You do not have the correct permissions to download this file". Go to http://www.ftasupport.com/request.php?107
and you will know what I mean.

So if you are so smart, why don't you downloaded, and posted here.

By the way, here are the new keys for today, April 12.
KEY0 E6 BE 93 EF 49 F9 99 D5

Unregistered guest
Hi; in my fortec time life ultra receiver, and in nagravision menu, I d'ont have the Bell Express Vue Item to put the Key code on it,it stop at Dish Network when I use the right arrow. How to do to add this Item.

Thinks

DSSCarp
Unregistered guest
fu*$*k you make me sick with your dsscommunity links

Don't you know they are a dave mole site?

Just look at their netblock

Same as DirectTV's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us