Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 9
ThankZ juanchg !! i finally got it to work.... the codes for today are:
Key00= F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
Key01= 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

TH3rE they arE ppl...

Surya
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the key01 code. Just out of curiosity, how often do the codes change?

Anonymous

Hello Friend,
Can anyone help me with international channels on 61.5 satelite.They were fine for 1 day only,till March 15,2005. I changed the key again.All of the channels are available except the following.
Zeetv, B4U
SET, ZCine
SET MX, and TV Asia .
I will appericiate.

exc3456
Unregistered guest
thanx cuco96.....greatly appreciate...

Username: Al_pacino

Post Number: 4
Hi Surya,
Are you recieving all the Indian Channels,if yes,please let me know How can I fix om pansat2500a.
thanks.

Surya
Unregistered guest
Hi George Bush,

A previous post had this info

"Anon, haven't you heard? Everything on sat 121, 61.5, 148 etc....is on Nagra2 already. You will not be able to watch them using your FTA anymore. Let's hope in a year or two, someone will be able to figure Nagra2 out. "

I do not know how accurate this is. I am only looking at 110 and 119 right now.

Anonymous

need help have new code for pansat2500a cant get it in,help???

Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 9
why cant anyone read the posts first before they start asking where are the new keys, can you say stupid??

naj
Unregistered guest
what is Pansat autoroll?

Anonymous

I put in the new codes for mar 17 but still reads data being downloaded no pic.Please anybody Help

spring bone-breaker
Unregistered guest
Are there any Japanese channels on any of the sats out there that I can watch if I live on the south-east coast of US? If so which sats. I have a pansat 2500.

Thx

crazyrasta
Unregistered guest
hey guys thanks for the new keys , they are working great , but was is pansat autoroll and where do i get it and how do i install it . what satellite provider can i get with my pansat 2500a other than dishnet.
thanks a lot guys

Username: Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post Number: 1
Hey "Gordo" you got to love Canada" It is the best place to borrow satellite signals for US. Sit back and relax and enjoy :-)

Anonymous

have Direct tv dish on roof, no receiver.
It is still pointed to their sat from 3 yrs ago.

What receiver will bring in Direct TV?unscrambled?

will any receiver work on Direct TV?

Anonymous

I have Direct Tv Dish, on roof,stationary, not motorized, permanently pointed to their SAT, believe I only have 1 LNB. (I no longer have their service or their receiver)

What receiver should I purchase, and will I be able to receive any type, free programing with this existing Direct TV dish?.

Will I be able to receive Dish Net, or anything?
thanks

Mennoti
Unregistered guest
Is there anyway I can get EPG and subtitles in spanish in Pansat 2500A?

Mennoti
Unregistered guest
Is there anyway I can get EPG and subtitles in spanish in Pansat 2500A?

LK
Unregistered guest
U MUST first learn how to READ,then worry about getting EPG in ANY Language..NO EPG with Pansat now...thats's posted 10,000x here already...READ!

LT's a looser
Unregistered guest
Aw NO this Dave MOle is back ....................geeze.......some people........Guys..guys...come on this guy.aka applebee ....aka.......the truth is back .aka.....LT...or whatever this looser calls himself......get a real job ya mole.....man oh man....

Tina2500a
Unregistered guest
Everything works on satellite 110 but I have 0% quality on satellite 119 ..anyone else having the same problem? How can I fix it?

LK
Unregistered guest
TRY on receiver BACK...power OFF,unplug,wait 1 min,plug,power back ON..then maybe an autoscan, if OFF/ON didn't correct

LK
Unregistered guest
Trusted Public News and Forum Links

-= Royce's site - Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com

-= Al7bar.t*k =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar.t*k

-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)

-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net

-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com

-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info

-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU.com
Forums - hashHU.com

-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com

-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

Anonymous

Let me just say I've read this forum and I don't own an FTA receiver, but I was turned on to this by a friend who does. I'm curious where the keys information comes from. How do you figure it out? I'd much rather learn the necessary skills to figure out key changes than to have to seek them out. Someone mentioned figuring out nagra2 also. What do you have to learn? Is it a programming language or what?

Anonymous

nagra is a company that makes excryption algorythms and the best of the best cant crack them. so save your brain

ffrreedd
Unregistered guest
Can somebody tell me new keys for 03/19/05
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

oh come on! somebody cracked nagra1 and from some of the forums I've been reading nagra2 isn't far behind. Somebody figures out what the new keys are and posts them. People said they couldn't crack Adobe's new CS version but that was wrong. If people listened to 'save your brains' this forum wouldn't exist. Thanks for the advice, I'll just keep looking.

ANTOINE
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I GET A DEALER PRICES FOR PANSAT 2500 A?????? ANY PAGE OR ADRESS????? AND THE FORTEC ULTRA WORKS AS THE SAME AS PANSAT?????? THANKS.

lightwaves
Unregistered guest
Check out this site for pansats, www.abadss.com, fast info and keys, they also sell the imitations so just stay away from those...

buysmart
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a reliable FTA receiver and do not know what to get? I am not a dealer or affiliated with any manufacturer, so I have no ax to grind. This guide will pass along my personal observations as a FTA user about the three receivers that I own as well as what I have read and heard about other popular brands. It is intended give you a good place to start your FTA education. But, by all means, please do your own research before buying.

Two of the most popular and reasonably priced receivers are the Pansat 2500a and the Fortec Ultra. I own both and here are the differences. They are both fine and proven receivers with blind search, which are made by the same company, Hyundai. They both can use the others software, but to do that you would need a second remote to match the flash (add approx. $20 USD). So, if you flash the ultra with the Pansat, you will need to buy a Pansat remote. And vice versa for Pansat with Ultra flash (same cost for remote).

The Ultra is currently selling for around $160 USD ($30 USD) less than the Pansat. Both are reliable, easy to set up and have s-video and coax TV outputs. Both come fatory flashed for Free-To-Air (FTA) and can be re-flashed with software that will get even scrambled channels. The author is providing information only and advises against the use any illegal flashes or breaking any laws. Even when re-flashed both do not provide electronic program guides for Dish and have limited guides for Bev.

The Pansat is a bit more deluxe, has some extra features and a two-year warrantee as opposed to a one-year for the Ultra. But, I do not know if that will make a difference to you, because once you flash either unit with non-factory software, the manufacturers say the warrantee is void.

The Pansat 2500 has nicer on-screen cosmetics and little friendlier interface (IMHO not a big deal). If you flash your Ultra to Pansat (I have), it becomes a Pansat in these respects. But a word of caution after the BlackBird clone time-bomb and chip fiasco killed so many BB's, be careful of anti-clone flashes as Black List clams for clones using his Pansat flashes.

However the true Pansat also offers an optional (costs more) UHF Remote kit, so you can control the same receiver connected to several TVs -- even through walls. You would get the same channel on each TV though. But you could watch and change channels in several rooms with this kit. But this is no big deal either since generic converters and extenders provide this same convenience to any brand receiver, VCR, DVD, etc.

With their current flashes, only the Fortec Ultra can get closed captioning on a compatible TV, while he Pansat 2500 cannot. Although it may be possible that if a Pansat is flashed to be a Fortec, closed captioning may work -- that remains to be confirmed or denied.

Performance and picture quality are about the same. Both provide an excellent picture to a quality TV using S-Video.

The bottom line is:

Buy the Pansat if the extra price does not matter and/or you want a proven unit that recently has been having very fast recoveries from ECM's and frequently updated and improved flashes.

Buy the Ultra if you want the best bang-for-the buck in a proven unit with closed-captioning capabilities, excellent support and fast ECM turnaround.

So what about the cheaper Chinese clone/knock-off receivers? Sometimes when you walk down the street in a busy city, someone will come up to you and offer to sell you a "$1000 Rolex" watch for $50.Often they will take even $10 and still be making a tidy profit on it. How could this be? Obviously these knock offs are not genuine Rolexes. They are cheap knock off imitations that may not even give you the right time of day a week or two after you bought it. There are knock-off imitation Pansats and Fortecs, too. Some look like the real thing. Others are more obvious in that they come with multiple remotes and claim that you can use software from other brands. Even at a very attractive price I would steer clear of these inferior receivers. For the money you save, you risk a lot of aggravation. You do not know what the support will be like or even if the receiver will be truly compatible with all future name-brand flashes -- if it works at all after you flash it. Look what happened to the BlackBird clones being killed by a time-bomb and non-upgradeable chips and now other flash makers warn that they will build in anti-clone deterrents.

Its up to you if you want to buy a Chinese clone. But for even $30-$50 more, unless you are an experienced FTA user who is up to the challenges that may include a more difficult software installation, I would recommend a Fortec or a Pansat. Since some dealers are selling the Fortec for leas little as only $9 USD more than they sell some clones, there the choice is a no brainer. Buy from a reputable dealer to avoid getting stuck with a look-alike clone.

What if money is no object? The Dreambox is said to be great! Everything I have heard about it has been positive. Dreambox does provide electronic program guides (EPG) for Dish and Bev and can be purchased with an optional built-in hard drive for recording and time shifting. Its only downside is that since there is a very steep learning curve, I have been told that it may be too difficult for newbies. In fact, one user states:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally posted by a Dreambox owner
Steep learning curve??? That is the understatement of the year. I was about to throw mine out of the window about 100 times, and that is no BS. But once you have it working, it's sweet.

The BlackBird is also in that price range but, after the clone-kill time bomb and chip upgrade fiascos, I personally would never buy a BlackBird. Besides even if BB works, many would argue that the Pansat and Fortec provide equal performance with better support. And you could buy two (almost three) Fortec Ultras for the price of a single BlackBird.

Another way to go is by using a PCI DVB card in your computer. Its major advantage is that it is easier and faster to recover from an ECM with the card. Since it is open sourced, you can even fix it yourself, unlike a FTA receiver. In fact, if it is properly set up for autoroll, it can sense and update key changes all by itself. The PCI DVB does provide electronic program guides (EPG) for Dish and Bev, is capable of closed captioning and uses your computer's hard drive for recording and time shifting as a Personal Video Recorder. But FTA receivers are much easier to set up than PCI DVB cards. So it may not be easy for most newbies Also the picture quality may not be quite as good with the PCI DVB card as it is with a FTA receiver (but it can be very close) -- depending on the program and the video card you use with the PCI card. But, the picture can still be quite good with the PCI card even on a big-screen TV.

If you want to buy a PCI DVB card, the Hauppauge Nexus-S (or a clone) is by far the best and easiest to set up and it includes a built-in processor and video outputs. But with a list price of $200 USD, it is also one of the most expensive. IMHO: I own one and it is well worth the premium, if you can afford it. Its TV output is excellence with a high-quality TV and a program such as My Theater, RitzDVB, etc. The picture will not be as good with the FREE program ProgDVB. I have yet to try other programs.

Lots of people swear by the harder-to set up Twinhan card, which will only set you back less than half of the Nexus-S. But, unlike the Nexus-s, it requires a faster computer, installing codecs, and good video card with a TV output if you want to watch on your TV. But with a street price of $70-$80 USD, many people find that it is the lowest priced reliable ticket to FTA.

This is not meant to teach you everything you need to know. However, it will provide a good foundation for your FTA education.

Enjoy!

Buy from any dealer at any of these sites...these are reputable sites and reputable dealers at their sites.

Trusted Public News and Forum Links

-= Royce's site - Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com

-= Al7bar.t*k =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar.t*k

-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)

-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net

-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com

-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info

-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU.com
Forums - hashHU.com

-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com

-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

--dssftp.com--

go FTA
Unregistered guest
Wow!!...thanks for insight. very useful.

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a fortec and i dont know why it just stopped working does someone have the new key? and also my indian channelz arent working what can i do to activate them??! thanx

Username: Airhead

Menu button
select Parental Controls
2nd PIN/enter 0000
Nagravision
Select Dish net (top right, use r/l arrows)
scroll down
select key 0
scroll down
enter B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5 new key (The letter keys are shown on the screen by function key). Check it carefully.
scroll up
select key 1
enter 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D (Same letter keys as above - bottom of screen) check it carefully.
Hit and hold OK until it flashes (red, bottom right) on the screen.
exit out and watch TV

Orignally posted by mexican_bum on someother fourm

Username: Airhead

Post Number: 2
The above keys are for Pansat 2500A

Username: Cancino242

Nassau, New providence Bahamas

The new keys that were poster do not work. Can sum one help me? Thank You? :-)

KL
Unregistered guest
Keys are for dishnetwork...NOT specific receiver types..know what U say,before U lead people wrong

pansat..fortec...doesn't matter

BTW...Indian channels are going away VERY soon to nagra2...which isn't hacked...as well as bev/bell (3 months) and Dishnetwork (6 months)...as U already know Nagra 2 has already been swapped on Bev/bell on po*rn channels,and PPV's within weeks

Username: Cancino242

Nassau, New providence Bahamas

Sorry

neverbeliever
Unregistered guest
Are there any channels on 61.5 worth trying to get all three sats 61.5, 110 & 119? Also if there is does anyone know the installation config using a dp34 on the pansat 2500a for all three? What I'm trying to do is use a dp34 and continue the feed through the pansat 2500a into my dish 301 receiver.

Username: Sharpes84

Post Number: 4
I have a question....
I use the autoroll bin and it updated with no problem but I LOST my Bell[91] channels....
what causes this and do I need to change anykeys for this?110 and 119 are fine but nothing now on91

Unregistered guest
march 22 was looking at nimiq 1 but lost it around lunch time. any suggestions? and where can i get downloader for 2500a?

Anonymous

I got Dish working fine. The auto roll worked like a champ, and the keys were correct... But the BEV channels are out. Anyone have a clue??

exc3456
Unregistered guest
great keys...works great...thank you very much...jhon dow

buddyholly
Unregistered guest
Bev is quickly going to Nagra2...Po*rn is gone ,and many PPV's gone already...I think within 1-2 months max, its history..I wouldn't even bother with it...go Dish (6 months maybe)

Anonymous

Hello guys:

Can anyone provide me the new keys for my pansat 2500a as of March 22, 2005. Thank you for your cooperation.

Username: Er1013

Post Number: 3
Hello guys:

Can anyone give me the new keys for my pansat 2500a as of March 23, 2005. Thank you for your cooperation.

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

FIX
Unregistered guest
key:00 B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Anonymous

Please, I need the updated keys as of yesterday for pansat 2500a.

Boston
Unregistered guest
are U for real?..there is a link 2 posts up with the latest keys,guide on how to apply them,latest autoroll bins,latest flashes,dish pointing help files,pansat loading video,fortec guides and files,coolsat info and files and guides etc..and its a free site and free files..and can enter as a guest..and no email spams or scams either...a very good safe repected site..and has large server so doesn't crash with heavy traffic like most do, like last night when the keys changed..the keys were posted there immediately after the change and site was open all night

Username: Plops33

Toms river, Nj U s

thanks for key change

Anonymous

My box went out. Need some help to get my box back up.Can any help me with the program.

Anonymous

Wow thanks... -_- The code didn't work...

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 93
It didn't work because you a fcuking retard...even a 6 yr old can get these working again...you better go back to school and learn some more fa9 boy...

Unregistered guest
P4 Scripts, P4 Loaders visit www.p4-support.com

Username: Baldhead

BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS. WI. Barbados

hi is this the right key for the pansat2500a?

chicago
Unregistered guest
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control (enter latest key code)

B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are finished, and ready to watch TV.

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

blood.regrets
Unregistered guest
hey! does anyone have the new key?

key00 -B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5- DOES NOT WORK

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

2500a
Unregistered guest
just now set up my pansat but does not work says recciving data then imput data.....think i have the wrong keys.... b3,e1,df... does not work....need new keys

asif Maredia
Unregistered guest
i clicked on the factory setup and put in the password then i pressed ok
now i cant go to parental control or like that every thing is blocked can any one help plz

jkjkl
Unregistered guest
Key 00 --- D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 BO 4E
Key 01 --- 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

jkjkl
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how dishpro lnb's work with pansat 2500a. what are disecq1 and disecq2 settings on the reciever?? since dishpro lnb's don't use a disecq switch.

cancino
Unregistered guest
00 D5 keys dont work

yp
Unregistered guest
none of these keys dont work who has good keys???????/

ffff
Unregistered guest
have to change both keys. 00 and 01

Key 00
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E

Key 01
11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

-------------------------------
anyone using dishpro lnb the lnb with switch built in? does it work with pansat?

Shawn Yo
Unregistered guest
I am getting all the local channels but not Indian/Pakistani International channels but does not work. I am interesting in watching Cricket Match between Indian and Pakistan.
If any genious can help That would be great.

Thanks guys.

G@y- @$$ M3
Unregistered guest
YESS!! IT WORKS!!! THANK YOU FFFF!!!!!!

shahzad
Unregistered guest
Hi If any one can help us Cricket lovers? cant watch it.

Anonymous

key 00
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E

Key 01
11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

work very good

2500b
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to change the keys??
i am entering 00 codes and it is saving but there is no place to change the 01, when i change the 00 to 01 the 00 is being deleted.. please help..

nerarevar
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to change codes on the multistar. i have chnaged to the updated codes, i still don't get all the channels

nerarevar
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to change codes on the multistar. i have chnaged to the updated codes, i still don't get all the channels

2500a
Unregistered guest
how does the 245 bin work for the pansat....do u reccomend it??

Username: Thesmartbuyer

La mesa, Ca United states

What is the best receiver to buy? I'm looking on http://www.satster.com they seem to have the best customer service. They told me that the pansat is a good deal for the buck and the Coolsat pro is what I want if i would like to add a few more features.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Buy nothing now...dishnet and Bev/bell are going to Nagra2 now already and completed SOON,which is Not hacked...wait til a hack!..don't waste your money yet!

2500..tes of course use the V245 bin/flash...then NEVER need to manually update/change the keys

AUTO ROLL
Unregistered guest
OK....IF ITS AS SIMPLE AS GATTIN THE AUTO ROLL AND U NEVER HAVE TO INPUT THE KEYS EVER AGAIN

THEN WHY DO PEEPS DONT DO IT AND STOP ASKIN AND HAVING TO TYPE THE KEYS OVER AND OVER IF THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE.

ITS SO DUMB HAVIN TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

SO PEEPS DONT BE STUPID AND GAET THE AUTO ROLL THING.

Username: 2daring

Middletown, New York USA

Hi,
I recently bought a Pansat 2500A and I'm still new to most of the box features. It does get very annoying to have to input new keys sometimes twice a day. I see that some of you are reccomending something called "Auto Roll" to aleviate the need to be changing the keys. Can someone enlighten me as to what is "Auto Roll" and how can I install it on my Pansat. Any information is greatly apprecited.
Thanx.

Sean333
Unregistered guest
an;yone got the new key?

Unregistered guest
Are There with the new keys?

Unregistered guest
Are There with the new keys?

Username: Jhaley59

anyone have info on the new pansat 2700 or 5000. When nagra 2 is hacked will the units accept code, new chip or do we have 200 dollar paperweights

Hydrookid
Unregistered guest
Will the EPG on the Pansat 2500a work with dish network signal, and if so how?

Anonymous

> KEY0 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
> KEY1 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41 Active
> Updated 03-25-05 12:57:54
>

blood.regrets
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new fix code??? please help!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 601
no epg on the pansat at this time for dishn.t

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
no shitte sherlock...duh

Anonymous

Don't think its a new Key problem this time. Cause channels are scrambled. Its time for a program update!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
you're a fcuking retard...my TV is working fine...stay away from the semen, and you should be fine come-gurgler..ROTF

Username: Sound

Post Number: 5
hey guys where can i get gtools for win98andME ?

Anonymous

Hi, everyone
I am having Pansat 2500A. Bravo channel is not on. please help.
Thanks alot

Username: Madmax40

Hollywood, Florida United states

can someone help me I have a pansat2700A I download file 2700A_050303_101_api(n) now all I get is green light across the front please help what can I do to fix this.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Eugene...those are night rider lights,obviously U don't know how to flash a receiver..#10 is the MOST COMMON CAUSE!

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,IMMEDIATELY -- press DOWNLOAD.

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing:

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash -- press download.

11. Wait until it completes and reboots.

12. Download a channel list and wait until it reboots and comes to a channel number.

13. If you get an error, you either have not entered the correct model name and number in stb type, such as "Pansat 2500A" (without the quotes) or you have a serial error (see #15 below).

14. If it is an a7ibar flash, you may have to use one of these, chose the correct one for your model:
Al7bar FTA (for factory boot FTA - Only)
Al7bar FTA Ultra
Al7bar Diamond
Al7bar CI
Al7bar CI+
Al7bar CI+ Ultra
Al7bar CI Diamond
Al7bar CX
Al7bar CX+ Ultra
Al7bar CXCI
Al7bar CXCI+
15. Or you have a COM port problem.

A. It may be as simple as you may not have selected to the right COM port on the loader. You must choose the serial port that matches the one on your computer that is actually connected the receiver.

B. Or the COM port may be defective.

C. Or the cable may be the wrong type or be defective.

16. Here is how to diagnose and resolve a COM port problem.

A. First, Try selecting a different COM port on the loader. If you tried #1, then select COM #2 and flash. If this does not work, then try COM 3.

B. Try changing the connection to the COM port for the cable. Most computers have at least two COM ports.

C. Make sure you have the correct cable type. See #1, above. Does your receiver require a straight-through cable or a crossover cable? They look the same but the wrong cable will not work!

D. The cable could be defective. Try another cable of the correct type.

17. If all else fails, try a different computer. Some computers do not have properly working serial ports (COM Ports).

What if you get the "Night Rider" (flashing lights)?

See these two posts and my answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A newbie
Wondering if flashing too many times can damage the unit. Can anyone tell me?

Problem is I keep getting the flashing bars after a successful completed flash. It won't let me turn it on or off (just keep getting the flashing bars) unless I turn the unit off on the back. When I turn the power back on I get the bars again.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

I don't think flashing too many times is the problem.
Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the above directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 606
good post

Boston
Unregistered guest
TY...here is what ANY smart and truly LAZY person would do,if they have a pansat or any FTA...LOL..use an AUTOROLL bin/flash

BTW..pansat 2300,2500,and 2700 along with the Fortec autoroll bins are here too..

Just use the pansat autoroll v245 bin/flash using BLackist's updater...then U never have to change keys again!...the autoroll changes them for you in the future..

Go here for ALL the latest files..
[link removed]

and download this file..its v245 bin with the BL updater and Gtools (optional)and an EASY README to follow..

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

Username: Mmrph1

Any new patch to un-lock VNUS Canada on Pansat 2500A?
Thanks

Boston
Unregistered guest
never new patch for Bev/Bell venus,its not LOCKED, its history now!...complete nagra2 air datastream hack is required...same as DTV and P4/P5

Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to program my 2500a so i can get all the mlb games.

Username: Mstrading

where can i find a keyfinder for pansat 2500A dishnetwork

Boston
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] and register first (behind red navigation bar,I think)..U'll get the answers there..also live chat help and always the latest newest files and guides,and immediate key changes are posted..and its FREE,public,friendly,non spamming,safe site...which is always open ,even on heavy traffic key change nites..

BTW...getkeys program is there also...and are posted everywhere immediately

newfie905
Unregistered guest
hi i was thinking about getting the pansat, is it worth the money. and is it hard to get up and running

shahzad
Unregistered guest
hi when ever i need a new keys for pansat its alays here how come its not here yet.

Username: Graythundra

Here's the new key for the pansat 2500a
Key01=D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
Key02=C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us