Second TV no longer works on satelite feed.

Username: Jackskellington

Post Number: 1
I've been online for hours and after reading your archives I'm convinced you could help me out.

My mother who is 70 years old and lives 500 miles away, in a rural area. Rents a room from a couple who have satellite... well she claims that when she moved in they ran a line into her room allowing her to view whatever they were viewing through the satellite line, obviously when they changed the channel it changed in her room also not being able to afford her own box, it was better than nothing. The couple also helped setup her VCR and DVD player she received as presents this last Christmas giving her more options...

Well for whatever reasons they had to relocate some of the wires and do some other work for 3 or 4 days.....

Now when they tried to connect everything the exact same way. It all worked except the satellite feed....she claims just fuzzy no matter what...

Her TV is Sanyo 27 Inch with pip - model DS27820

Heres is the puzzling twist...

She tells me when they run that very same line directly into her old 13' TV... All by its self... works perfectly.

That tells me it has to be something very simple yet I've tried what I know over the phone to help her still nothing but but fuzz...

PLEASE HELP ME,

THANKS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us