Shaw Cable Descrambler??

Anonymous

has anyone here used the digital cable descramblers to watch shaw PPV channels successfully here? any info on shaw ppv descramlers will be higly appreciated!!

Anonymous

Anyone care to answer this please?

afroman
Unregistered guest
where are you getting shaw from? i was getting free cable untill they did a big amalgamation in winnipeg. i cancled cable they put a blank filter on wire i removed and bamm free cable. after the amalgamation my cable went off i checked to see if they put another filter on but they didnt. my understanding after talking to someone from shaw is you need a special filter in to receive cable now. i am considering "borrowing" one from someone who pays for cable and installing it on my wire.

Any info you have on getting free cable out of shaw digital or analog would be welcome

Anonymous

i wanna know how to get free shaw as well
is there anyone out there willing to tackle such a feat to try to figure it out? i cant, i'm dumb, but i'd love to see it done

Shaw Hack
Unregistered guest
No fix yet

afroman
Unregistered guest
what about filters

Kurious George
Unregistered guest
not sure, how do they work or what? anyone had any success hacking shaw or starchoice? u can get starchoice for a dollar installed, anyone hack it yet?

THE FIX
Unregistered guest
-WHY SHAW ONLY ??????????????
-WHY NOT SHAW A STAR ALSO??????????????
-I WILL DO THE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurious George
Unregistered guest
i agree
yup, star choice is a BUCK now to purchase installed, why not hack that system?? anyone try?

THE FIX
Unregistered guest
-WORKING ON IT NOW LOOKS REAL GOOD
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO ME.

THE FIX
Unregistered guest
-WORKING ON IT NOW LOOKS REAL GOOD
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO ME.

Kurious George
Unregistered guest
let us know your results
if all things are possible to you, what bout p4/p5 hack? haha, i kid of course, that will NEVER come about

Unregistered guest
HI FIX,

If you get the hack will you share?

Wyatt_Urp

Anonymous

pretty trust worthy im happy with my cable descramblers

MILF Hunter
Unregistered guest
Hey Fix, It's been a month since your last post. Any update on a choice fix?

Anonymous

sure made alot of people happy tonight thats if you watched the fight with one of there cable descramblers.Mediatech 2200
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us