Nimiq2/82.w

Channels-from-82W
Unregistered guest
I have dishnet and also FTA. When i use the antenna set up on my pansat2500a i am getting 99% signal for 82.W but when i scan it i get all dishnetwork channels(110,119 &121). I tried with different values in diseqc(off, 1,2,3,4) and still i get all dishnet channels. Is there any way i can get 82w? I just want to know if i am doing something wrong when i scan. Any input on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 80
if yur getting them then its not pointed to the right sat. the antenna will show signal on any standard lnb signal (if ya scroll down the list you will see the signal will show up on many diff sats that use the standard lnb. i would use an old dtv receiver and look in the setup section to see waht one yur on. if its 101 it will be green and if its not, the dtv receiver will tell you what sig yur on example. WRONG SAT ECHOSTAR 110 ect. good luck

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 135
don't take advice from this azzhole...he is a fcuking scammer...likes to spam his no good piece of shite site all over the forums...stay at home little boy and lick your wife's pannty waste...ROTF

Zorro
Unregistered guest
hey they changed the code again.. please help if you can.. thanksssss..

Username: Fariseo

Post Number: 1
I am new, my system is down do yo have the new keys
tXS

Baltimore
Unregistered guest
Another...Another...another LAZY person!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are U for real...I have posted them 20x places here just tonight...I shouldn't even give U this..LAZY!

latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

rocky5
Unregistered guest
can anybody please tell me how to fix the channel in nimiq 1,some channel signal are great they go up to 85-90 and some channel signal only at 20-30,like the channel SCORE and BET those channel had no signal at all,can anybody out there help me out please? thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us