LK -119sat

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 15
LK..thanks for all your direction on finding sat119. It has been 3 weekends and a lot of reading . But you were correct..I didn't know enough because I hadn't read enough. I appreciate the info and support and I'm now connected with 2 dishes and a switch watching 110 and 119. You are the best..hope your boat is running well . Thanks DJ

LK
Unregistered guest
Congrats..suggest U start using better DSS site than here at ECOUSTICS...read this link..and use these sites...all are MUCH better than here!..I like al7bar.t*k (remove the *)

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126435.html

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 16
You did point me to three very informative messages at al7bar.t*k and I became a member. However, I like this site because of you and a few others who offer their sincere assistance. No matter how many times I asked the same question you said read more and I did and was finally rewarded with 119sat. Also I find it really difficult to get online at al7bar.t*k in the evening when key changes occur. Unlike those others who flame you here, I think you are this site and when you're not around we all miss you and your expertise. I know this week I looked for your posts when the keys went down..because you are honest and up to date..anyways thanks again and hope your fishing trips bring in some great catches of sea bass, trout, snapper..and maybe some shrimp. DJ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us