-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com
-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

LK
Unregistered guest
I would copy the above and paste it in msword or notepad into your computer...also add [link removed] to the list..then next time this site goes down (like last night) for whatever reason,U can get your help and info..

BTW..it appears my Key01 new code and fix (3-10) posts have been deleted already..looks like this site is going anti piracy..

LK
Unregistered guest
U all should use these sites above...NOT use Ecoustics

justnoticed
Unregistered guest
dss ftp zip files are empty and your links to al7bar need ya to join so lol lk who do you realy work for?????

LK
Unregistered guest
This is a dave site people.......ECOUSTICS...is a dave site dont you get it.......Look up the ownership..its dave owned......LK...dave mole....
big time entrapement.........STAY AWAY...

dsscentral are scammers too........

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

U peeps should avoid this site..I know they USED to be reptuable site but now there just SCAMMERS.

No Justice for LK
Unregistered guest
Why do Mods here hate LK so much?

Is KneeGrow, Stupid Idiots,Larry D. the same person?
and is he really a Mod?

Who is LK?
and Why was he trying to help people?

LK reminds me of Jesus Christ. He was crucified by the Jews (Mods). But the Mods will pay for this........ their bad Karma will will remain with thenm and their sons and their many future generations till the end of times.

Anonymous

LK's Hosting History

Site [link removed]
Organisation unknown Reverse DNS unknown

Hosting History Netblock Owner IP address OS Web Server Last changed
Total Networking%108791 Dube%10LaSalle%10QC%10CA 69.90.93.20 Linux Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.10 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a 23-Jan-2005
Wild Rose Productions%103383 Sources Blvd, Suite 209%10QC%10CA 65.39.228.50 Linux Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) AuthMySQL+wrp/2.20+1.12 6-Jan-2004
Palais des Congres de Montreal%10201 Viger%10Montreal%10QC%10CA 209.71.229.153 Linux Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) AuthMySQL+wrp/2.20+1.11 26-Nov-2002

Godsent
Unregistered guest
Yes, LK was considered by many a true saint. He help everypeep he could and many were ungrateful but he was so generous and unselfish . So peeps got to love and respect him. If he wasnt, he sure acted like a saint. God bless LK.

Peace everybody

LK'S MOM
Unregistered guest
LK a saint! lol my son at age 5 was drowning puppies and kittens. By age 7 he had set fire to a child in the playground. By age 10 he had started looting the elderly. Needless to say we had to put him reform school where he started his first internet scam selling ice to eskimos. He is only at my house because he is under house arrest for setting up a puppy mill in my back yard!
a saint? lord help us all

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

U peeps should avoid this site..I know they USED to be reptuable site but now there just SCAMMERS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us