Archive through February 23, 2005

gj2
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP!!!!
I have a Pansat 2500A and flashing on the tv: "Please input data" How do I do this?

largo key
Unregistered guest
For Dish,Bev,FTA (especially Pansat)info and help,or files go to www.dsscentral.net forums or live chat...its all FREE too..also the truth about DTV status and scammers is always posted there..

BTW...they have a DEDICATED area in their forums just for PANSAT and FORTEC..

Unregistered guest
How to affect when dish change the signal from nagra1 to nagra2?
The pansat 2500a work with this change

Username: David68

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1
The pansat 2500a or space star, it's work with nagra2 when dishnetwork change from nagra1 to nagra2?

pieface
Unregistered guest
nope...nagra 2 is different from nagra 1...Dish also uses nagra 1 but changing to nagra 2,it won't work either until there is a hack for nagra 2..

Username: David68

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2
The hackers take a long time to prepare the program to nagra2? Because I don't like to buy a receiver and when dish change to nagra2 doesn't work....

pieface
Unregistered guest
You are no different than any of us..we ALL must wait for the nagra 2 hack..and have no crystal ball when that will be..I wouldn't buy ANYTHING now,until a PROVEN Directv or nagra 2 Dishnetwork hack IS available and verified...best thing to do for now is to share a Directv subscription with someone in US..

present nagra 1 (FTA and Dish hacks)will be completely terminated by August

Username: Bh4478

i just got a pansat 2500a and when i go to download it tells me model name does not correct can anyone please help me thank you

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 394
i got the fix.............. jmill1948

jmill can you help me

here
Unregistered guest
http://www.al7bar.tk/

Anonymous

what is stb model

Username: Number_9

I have a pansat 2300A, go to turn it on and all i get it is 4 lights flashing from left to right,won't turn on need help

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 402
you need to reflash with orignial bin file the reflash with blk list file.....then set new keys

Post Number: 5
how do you reflash and where is the original bin file

Post Number: 6
and how do you set new keys

Username: Bwb711

CA USA

I have the pansat2500a and it has been working great. Just had to reset keys and that brought it back fine for a few days. Now I tried to load latest bin file and it locked up on me. They call it "Night Rider" lights. Flashing grenn lights left to right and it wont turn on.
I've tried flashing with factory flash just as you turn it on but that didn't work either???
Any solutions?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 403
flash with factory bin file but load it when the first light blinks on

Post Number: 7
how do i get the factory bin file

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 405
go to pansatusa.com

Anonymous

I just bought a new Pansat 2500A and it does not have second pin in the "Parent Control" How can I change parity keys to "01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E" Help!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 408
you have to flash it first to get the parental control to open
go to al7bar to get the flash

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice James. It worked. :-)

Username: Best9634

where is the best place to buy PANSAT 2500A & where is the best place to get the keys

Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

I'm trying to buy a Free-to-Air sattalite receiver. Which one is better among Pansat 2500A/ Fortec ultra lifetime or Multy Pansat/ Fortec combined receiver? Also where can I gat the software to flash the receiver?

largo key
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 3
is BlackBird MAX 2000 better than PANSAT 2500a? Also whats the difference between them?

res8040
Unregistered guest
A great site for FTA in general, including Pansat 2500 A and any other receivers, dish, lnb's (linear, circular, universal), switches, etc. Go to: al7bar.tk. Proceed to newbie section after registering and download the 2500A pdf manual (12/6/2004 version). It contains a step-step user manual on installation. How to install .bin files, tools, and the latest files. Check-in daily for the latest updates, channel lists, whatever you fancy.

res8041
Unregistered guest
nyc the BB is more user friendly

bubluv
Unregistered guest
trying to find 110 and 119 sats. what elevation & direction do I point my dish at. I can't get a sig above 32 and i'm at 0 for quality. Please help.....
bubluv

here ya go
Unregistered guest
http://www3.telus.net/rampage/skew.htm

Anonymous

I can set and watch Echo 7 and 8.6 TV on Nagravision. How can I watch Nimiq 1 TV that has TV/Com (different from Nagravision). Is there a special device or programming?

firebird
Unregistered guest
i have a pansat 2500a receiver i can only receive the vertical transponders how can i get the horizontal's to work? my guy says it's because i have it connected to my dish network dish and it has a splitter thats denying me access to the horizontal channels thanks for any answers

strick
Unregistered guest
Stay away from www.pansat2500a.com, they are scammers. They stole my money and will not return my e-mails.

Anonymous

Still having trouble with the "Night Rider" lights. I don't understand "flash with factory bin file but load it when the first light blinks on". Could someone explain in simpler terms?

remmirt
Unregistered guest
I just purchased a fortec star lifetime ultra reciever AKA pansat 2500a. I have a existing dishpro lnb installation. Will this receiver work with the existing existing dp34 switch?

Anonymous

First of all if you new any better the Fortec and Pansat are two differant brands, but they will both work with the dp34 and dishpro.

Anonymous

I HAVE PANSAT 2500A,I AM ON NIMIQ2.HOW CAN I GET PROGRAMMING GUIDE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT I AM WATCHING OR WHAT IS COMMING NEXT?

Anonymous

A newbie question. I received my brand new pansat 2500a. Should I go to the al7bar.tk to get the new .bin file before I set it up? Is this procedure called flashing?

Thanks in advance

65mustang
Unregistered guest
Good place for Pansat 2500a with fast shipping

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Got mine in 2 days. 500 channels & Works Great!

pcbuffs
Unregistered guest
1st off I have had mine working from day 1 :-)
it isn't that hard guys, go to al7bak.tk
create a member account it's free. Every thing at this site is free. Don't go to any other site unless you have lots of money to keep wasting!

after you have you members account, click on pansat forums and then you can read up on evey thing and get needed files all for free.

never do a install with the DISQ switch installed. pick up one bird at a time then move to the next. after that and only that can you install the DISQ switch.

if you are install .bin files to the reciver hook up all cables 1st then trun power on to the reciver.

next flash the firmware with your .bin and then either do a sat scan or upload your channel list.

up this helped some of you to get going in the right direction.

if you need more help visit al7bar.com our my own personal site www.pcbuffs.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 420
pcbuffs.com

Certified Offer Service - Make an offer on this domain
Backorder - Try to get this name when it becomes available
Private Registration - Make personal information for this domain private
Similar Names - See suggested alternatives for this domain
Registrant: Make this info private
BANNON, FREDERICK **
(FBB71)
529 Simon St.
Shelburne, ONTARIO L0N 1S4
CA
Phone: 519-925-3727
Fax: 123 123 1234

Domain Name: PCBUFFS.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
FAIRNIE, JASON **
(JXF1172)
fairnie@rogers.com
17 Noble Crt
BRANTFORD, ONTARIO N3R7Y5
CA
Phone: 519 758 0702
Fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 28-Mar-2012
Record created on 28-Mar-2000
Database last updated on 29-Jun-2004

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS1.THRESHOLD-IS.COM 65.39.192.16
NS2.THRESHOLD-IS.COM 66.207.105.195

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 69.28.226.17 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CA(CANADA)-ONTARIO-OAKVILLE
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 08-Jun-2004

Anonymous

somethings missin here

Username: Warnerpc

Miami, FL USA

Hi all
I just got the pansat, I get very strong signal from dish network received both 110, 119 but when plug 2500A back even I get some channel after i scan 2500A no picture at all. it will say downlowding after that it say input data ?? cant any one help me

Username: Eeprom

Hi, please helpme ; I have a fortec working as a pansat, i have the right keys, key emu is on; and default keys but I just have a black screen and please input data message

largo key
Unregistered guest
Go read the forums at [link removed] all your same problems and fixes have been asked and answered already there..and if U don't see your particular problem (but it is posted already,believe me) then ask in the chat for some help..they're all friendly there.

Username: Warnerpc

Miami, FL USA

were cant i get the lates bin file for my pansat 2500a

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 439
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 98
quite the crappy website. Looks like something even a retarded idiot could throw together in 10mins. Stay away, stay with the best

al7bar.tk

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 440
hey knee grow why dont you kiss my arss you arrogant ars whole.you dont have a life your here everynight putting everybody down you must be miserable son of a butch.

Silver Member

Detroit

Post Number: 101
truth hurts eh fruitcake.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 441
you should know.

Unregistered guest
PANSAT 2500A FTA Free To Air Digital Satellite Receiver & Remote Brand New in the Factory Box at Digital Computer Solutions for $119.95. We ship fast via USPS Priority Mail.

Includes FREE Diseqc 4X1 Switch & FREE Data Cable.

$119.95 + $40.00 S&H = $159.95 Total Cost.

We only sell genuine Pansat 2500A Receivers. We don't sell knockoffs or clones.

Unit will come with FACTORY SOFTWARE only.

We specialize in offering FTA Satellite Equipment at the Lowest Prices!

http://www.digitalcomputersolutions.com/pansat.html

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 6
Where can I find latest Pansat 2500a Bin files? Someone please help me.

largo key
Unregistered guest
nyc...are U blind?..there are probably 50 different sites mentioned and recommended just in this thread alone...pick one!...U know my suggestion.

largo key
Unregistered guest
Latest Pansat and other FTA files

http://www.dsscentral.nit/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?database=fta4%2edb&com mand=viewupload&id=null

Copy and paste to your Search or web address go to line then, Change the i to an E in the word .nit in the link above..

largo key
Unregistered guest
Then go to FTA4....thats the latest...but all other FTA's there are older archive s files which U may still be able to use..

Easier way is just to go to www.dsscentral.nit ...current files... FTA

again change the .nit to .net

largo key
Unregistered guest
Can also go to [link removed] ....left side "File share" FTA...many times these are same files as dsscentral.nit,but sometimes these "sister" sites have a little different files..

Anonymous

Can anyone help me i have pansat 2500 and i can't get some channel on bev and dish like BEV= lcn, vibe. dish= adutl movie

thank

largo key
Unregistered guest
U have to provide more info...maybe an updated channel list or scan...maybe need an additional dish...what sats are U getting...whats your hardware...etc..

Username: Pitbullbreeder

i am about to f@#%&#$% smash this thing I cant get it to work can anyone help me 2500a

largo key
Unregistered guest
Many can help,if U go to the right place and ask in chat,or read their forums..this site does NOT flow with info..only very few post helpful posts...many ask,but very few reply with solid info here...go to a better site..

Username: Pitbullbreeder

i cant get a signal

Silver Member

Detroit

Post Number: 159
Often imitaded, never duplicated.

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 10
I'm trying to use my existing Dishnetwork antenna with its original settings. Does the Dish Network DISEqC work with PANSAT 2500A? Because I get the signals but no pics. It says "Bad or Scrambled Signal". Need help.

largo key
Unregistered guest
U need to do a scan or add a channel list

Anonymous

I have a pansat 2500a with dish motor and i have good signals for bev(91 82) and dish (110) but i don't get all channels,i can't get vibe ,lcn ,tva, and also can someone tell how to get dish 119

thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
Some channels have already switched to nagra2 on Bev...sports,playb*y,venus..maybe U should do a rescan or new channel list,but delete the Nagra 2 channels..

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 16
I use the Pansat 2500A over my existing Dishnetwork antennas. I downloaded a new channal list but I get Scrambled or Bad signal for all the channals. I cannot see any of them. I have 2 dishnetwork antenas installed by Dishnetwork. I didn't change the DISEqC which installed by Dishnetwork.

What is the problam? Why I'm not getting any chanals? Also where can I get the new bin file and also whats it name, because there are so many files and got confused. Also is it only one bin file which I have to update or a combination of bin files? Do I have to change the DISEqC?

Also do I have to change the LNB's?

Pls help..

largo key
Unregistered guest
nyc alien...please do yourself a favor and go download the Pansat 2500 manual at [link removed] (File share ARCHIVES- next FTA area)and also grab the lastest bin and channel list (File share -FTA area)....then read the Pansat area of the forums...then U will understand all of this much better...its all very simple,if U just do some reading..

BTW..the LNB's and dish type do make a difference,as does the switch also...go read about Pansat and FTA..

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 17
Hey Largo key,

Which bin file would you prefer? 237 or 240. I habe used both. Both have goods and bads.

However, I don't get chanals from echo7. It says scrambled or bad signal for both bin files. is it my dish i have to check? or the DISEqC I have to change?

LK
Unregistered guest
nyc..post your questions at [link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
nyc..neither had ANY bad..here's the difference..go with the 240...and please ask questions at [link removed] ..we're boycotting here until the mods get rid of a few undesireables who create total chaos here.

X-85BL_050104_240_api(N).zip
(size: 654.6 KB last modified: 01-07-2005 )
Pay special attention to the readme, the old flash (237) is still fine to use, this flash is for the purpose of putting the channels in the same order as the echostar package...this means no more looking for channels,the remote and actual dishnetwork channels are the same

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 18
Can I use DirectTV LNB with Pansat 2500A? Is it compatible?

LK
Unregistered guest
yes

Bronze Member
Username: Analman

Post Number: 49
WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LK?
LONG LIVE THE BUTT!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I WARNED THEM MOTHER I WARNED THEM. BUT THEY WOULDN'T FOLLOW MY ORDERS TO KEEP UP MY POSTS. SO I HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM MOTHER. YES MOTHER I WILL. I KNOW LOOK WHERE THEY ARE NOW. I LOVE YOU MOTHER.
LONG LIVE THE BUTT!

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 19
are there any bin files to other encryption systems?

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 20
Also can I have 2 encryption systems in one Pansat 2500A?

LK
Unregistered guest
nyc..I will NOT advise U anymore...U don't listen or have NOT read anything....hold your breath and hope one of the wacko's here will give U some bad advice..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
WERE HERE FOR YOU ALIEN. JOIN US . WE WILL HELP

T-1000
Unregistered guest
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WATCH.

Anonymous

have pansat 2500a with cable, diseq switch. I have antena signal! downloaded 289 chanels from echo7KU what do I have to do more. Please send detail setup instructions for people stupid like me!!! thanks jiri or mail to usdoc@seznam.cz

Username: Usdoc

need super simple set up instruction how and WHAT to download from computer to my pansat 2500a,
getting message scrambled or bad pictures. what I need some code#, program or what, please K.I.S.S.
thanks jiri

LK
Unregistered guest
For real help and Pansat info go to [link removed] forums...read the pansat area....and download the Pansat manual from the File Share Archives area...then FTA..now look

U must "flash" the receiver with a file (240 file) in File share FTA area ...and can download and add channel list to rid the bad/scrambled channel message..

jon jon!
Unregistered guest
HOW TO SETUP YOUR PANSAT 2500A ! ! ! ! !

i know how to setup the pansat 2500A and i can help you to set it up!THIS WILL WORK!

go to: www.dsscenteral.com this site is exellent for you on how to install please pass this message on! thank you!

jon jon!
Unregistered guest
HOW TO SETUP YOUR PANSAT 2500A ! ! ! ! !

i know how to setup the pansat 2500A and i can help you to set it up!THIS WILL WORK!

go to: www.dsscenteral.com this site is exellent for you on how to install please pass this message on! thank you!

LK
Unregistered guest
No such site...its [link removed] ...sister same sites..

LK
Unregistered guest
The complete Pansat 2500 users manual is posted in the File share FTA and README areas of [link removed]

Username: Knockknock70

Rock Hill, SOUTH CAROLINA US

Hello,i just bought a pansat 2500a is this thing hard to install or not?can i use my directv dish?and how long does it take to install and can i get ppv movies?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 525
read read read.............

LK
Unregistered guest
Can U read?....look above U!

easy install...yes DTV dish is OK...now READ if U want answers!

SOUTH CAROLINA US

i have 3 lnb's will this work?read what

SOUTH CAROLINA US

i need help setting up a pansat 2500a.i don't know where to start.this is all new to me.i have a three LNB dish will this work?what do i do first? can you help me out james or anyone else?

Q
Unregistered guest
KNOCK you were given the info you need to get started, right above you,The complete Pansat 2500 users manual is posted in the File share FTA and README areas of www.dsscommunity.com......you won't be spoon fed here!

LK
Unregistered guest
KNOCK...I already pointed U...and directv triple LNB is not recommended,but oval dish with dual LNB is...in fact I just answered that exact same question here an another thread...look and read pal...go read the manual and forums at dsscommunity...U're questions have already been answered there 100x..

Username: Bluejays

I bought a 2500a and I went to this dsscommunity and looked at this pansat manual and now there is a caution that the info is not correct. Can anyone help me.
One post says download the 2500 original but it is not an .exefile and the download the new flash X...
And then download the new file list. Another post does not say to downlaod the 2500a original .exe file. Just download the flash. Which one is correct? I don't want to screw up the receiver?

Anonymous

was getting history channel on hannel 120 on my pansat 2500a to-day it turned to a promo for dish network does any one know where the history channel is now?

Anonymous

I just got a PanSat 2500a. I hooked it up to my PC via the serial cable, and I am running the GRRom STB updater ver 2.1b. I'm going out over the com1 port, and I'm using a baud rate of 11520. I'm using utilities and BIN files that a friend gave me, he says they work on his system.

My "Download" keeps erroring out. The box looks like its completely unaffected. How do I know what to type in the "STB Model" field?

What do the letters FTA mean?

Thanks

----W

Username: Wyrtwister

Best I can figure out , there are boot files , flash files & channel list files .

Boot files - end in .bin . May be best not to use unless specifically instructed to in a FAQ .

Flash files - end in .bin . These allow you to " test " other channels . Will probably need to be re-flashed with newer flash files as time comes along and the files are updated .

Both of these files - download Blasclist's updater program . Both of these files end in .bin , do not get them confused .

Channel list files - end in .gtd . Use latest version of GTools . Caution , click on Option - STB Setting - Type 2 for Pansat 2500A , 1500A or Fortec Ultra . If you have this wrong , it can mess up your receiver , I have been told .

You do not have to use GTools , You can scan for the channels .

Set the LOF for 11250 in the setup menue of the receiver .

Most of all , go to al7bar.tk web site & download all the FAQs & Stickeys & how to's , before you screw up a perfectly good piece of electronice .

Read , read , read , read . You should do this for a week or two , before you order the equipment & continue after you get it .

I also suggest , before you start flashing the receiver , use the utilities & try to read the factory software , if the programs will let you . I know Gtools will .

Also , be aware that there are PAL flashes for European setups & NTSC flashes for North American setups . If your TV is rolling , you may have flashed the receiver for PAL .

Also , when you get the receiver properly flashed , you will still not get the scrambled channels wou wish to " test " untill you go into the receiver menue & turn on that feature .

Best of luck ,
Wyr

READ!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us