COOLsAT and dreaMbox USER...

Username: Vic631

Ny Us

Post Number: 3
HO`W CAN YOU enter new keys into these receivers? only flashing with a PC? or can it be done using the remote control like the fortec...

Ray5213
Unregistered guest
COOLSAT PRO you can access the KEYS MENU by pressing "8282" on the remote and you have access to change
the keys manually if needed. Once in the menu the INFO button will cycle thru A-F for your letters.

Anonymous

what is dreambox?

Satz32
Unregistered guest
Ray5213 you seem to know about Coolsat Pro. I did a bit of reading on Coolsat and ordered one last week to be delivered on Wed 23 March. If I need help with setup can I contact you?

LK
Unregistered guest
Coolsat and Dreambox,both have stayed working through ALL the past 4 key changes ...no new keys were needed to be manually changed..

Lk
Unregistered guest
Sat..al7bar.t*k (remove the *) has all the coolsat files and HowTo's and setup guides..

BTW...this site no longer allow to type alrbar.t*K or dsscentral.ne*t WITHOUT the *...this site ECOUSICS doesn't want people using the GREAT services of those sites

Username: Rasht

Post Number: 2
how do i switch between dishnet and bell express

steelerfan
Unregistered guest
i have tried everyway i know and everyplace i can to press in 8282 and nagravision is supposed to come up? is this supposed to be done with it hooked up to the TV? that is where i have been trying it. or hooked up to the pc. im ready to toss this thing into the depths of the ocean and let the sharks watch satallite

steelerfan
Unregistered guest
by the way its a coolsat 4000 pro

Username: Streetpunk

Post Number: 1
Do any of you guys know were i can get the coolsat 4000 pro (not plus) package, the one that has the todoial dish?

Anonymous

Ecoustics is a HUGE waste of TIME!!!

hecktor hymenall
Unregistered guest
i would look in the forums here
c00lsat just look in the free to air section of forums

San Diego
Unregistered guest
that is a useless link to a web hosting site..

heres a much better site, www.dsscommunty.com/forums ...just might have to register first...it FREE,reputable,honest,friendly,non spamming and public...always open too,even on busy days and times..also always latest keys posted and latest files for all types receivers (autoroll bins,factory original flashs,uploaders,howTo video and guides etc)

BTW...all here know I speak the truth!

Portland
Unregistered guest
latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us