Bell Express Vu Keys needed for pansat 2500

Anonymous

Hey I jsut input the new key and my DIshNetwrok programming wroks, however Bev doesn't( singal is full but no pic or audio) PLEASE HELP

P.S. trying to get it to work before UEFA CHapions LEague tomorrow

helpdfdfd
Unregistered guest
please guys ...

LK
Unregistered guest
Aux0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81 Active
Aux1 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA
Time 18-11-03 10:40 AM EST

dfddfgdfdfdfdfdhjh
Unregistered guest
what do i select? DISH netowrk( before you input the code) cuz i already put 1 in for that, so wher sohuld i input this 1?

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev/bell has NOT changed Keys since November 2003....and I have posted those keys here at numerous places..also KEY changes APPLY to ANY FTA receiver...all the same,make-model makes no difference

Current BEV/ Bell Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

The Dishnetwork Keys work on ALL makes/models of FTA receivers...Pansat..Fortec etc..

Current Dish Keys
KEY1 is active, changed Thu Mar 17 17:00:00 2005
KEY0: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
KEY1: 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

Anonymous

LK, I have a Pansat2500A and receiving SAT 110w & 119W now, If I want to receive Asian International Channels, do I need to get a Superdish to point to SAT 121? Can I use the current receive to receive SAT 121 channels?

seek
Unregistered guest
LK can you please tell me whats the differnce between AUX and KEY. and where can i find it.

chicago
Unregistered guest
yes need superdish for 121 bird...no need to input Bev keys...its in yout receiver setup just like Dishnetwork keys are..

seek
Unregistered guest
but i am missing all my adult channels and cause the entire dish togo out when turning to those channels.

Boston
Unregistered guest
LOL..adult channels on Bev swapped to nagra2..delete them from your channel list..thats your entire problem,unless U want to reset your receiver every time U hit one of those channels..reset = back of receiver, Power OFF-wait 1 minute-power ON..can try a reset first,,but still U must delete thoose channels

chitwnfinest
Unregistered guest
i am trying to receive channels from sat 91 and 82 from bell expressvu, so do i select nagravision and input the bell/bev key in for the dishnetwork option because i dont see an option for bell expressvu. If not what software do i download into my pansat 2300a. Trying to receive int channels, Any help would be appreciated...

Anonymous

heres current new keys
dishNetwork key:0 active
KEY0: 21 9B 37 29 0D 55 ED
KEY1: 4D 70 A0 7F 7D 37 65

ExpressVU aux 0 is active
AUX0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

Question i am still having issues getting to Asian chanels any one have any info on it i can view every thing else except those
this key is good

zorro
Unregistered guest
need some help ..the dish has 8sets of # only see 7?? what's up"" help if you can need new code.. big thanks.. cal

Anonymous

When u autoroll or update your DN keys, tune to a BEVeryly channel and when u get the bad or scrambled channel nag, power off ur receiver with the on/off on back, wait, and power on and tune to a BEVerly channel, that should do it....

fill
Unregistered guest
i need help my receiver went down and i need to know the code for 2day

theone2kkk
Unregistered guest
i have a 2700 bev unite, adult chanels are gone, and i don't have an auto roll. as f april 28 ppv chanels are going to be gone too..need help please.

Username: Yvanhoe57

Post Number: 1
i things i very stupid but i dont know where a but the keys, for the first one no problem but i don t know for the second... someboby can help me

jatt
Unregistered guest
i gotta 3100 mpeg2 on bev. i'm using avr3 to watch channels but since last 2 months i can't watch ppv channels its says(A NEW CARD MUST BE INSERTED TO CONTINUE VIEWING THIS CHANNEL]]]]]]]]]]]] plz somebody tell me is there any hope.i'm so sad i can;t watch those ppv channels any more

Bosox
Unregistered guest
U must be watching Bev,,,they're swapping cards...very simple...the new cards are made for Nagra2,which Bev is switching to...its (nagra2) not hacked,so nothing anyone can do...this affects not only U or bev/dish receivers but FTA receivers also..

Username: Extoo

heh :-)

:-)

Anonymous

i gotta 3100 mpeg2 on bev. i'm using avr3 to watch channels but since last 2 months i can't watch ppv channels its says(A NEW CARD MUST BE INSERTED TO CONTINUE VIEWING THIS CHANNEL]]]]]]]]]]]] plz somebody tell me is there any hope.i'm so sad i can;t watch those ppv channels any more

jatt
Unregistered guest
(A NEW CARD MUST BE INSERTED TO CONTINUE VIEWING THIS CHANNEL?can i programme my avr3?

JATT
Unregistered guest

wfenway
Unregistered guest
Is it true Pansat and Fortec receivers will be toast after Sept 2005?????? Their will be no fix?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
fenway...read this

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126514.html

Anonymous

-AS OF APR.08 THE NEW KEYS OF DISHNET
KEY-00
...B3-A8-CC-EA-B6-8F-05-00
KEYS-BELL
KEY-00
...82-D7-51-E4-5B-97-9D-81

Unregistered guest
on a pansat2500 receiver, where and how do i input the keys for the bell/bev channels?? thnx

Unregistered guest
If you are still hunting for keycodes go here: http://maestra.tv/keys/
If you install the Autoroll bin file for Pansat 2500 or 2700 it automatacally downloads the new codes to your receiver from the satelite.
Attached file is the autoroll bin for Pansat 2500 and 2700
I do not frequent here so do not leave mesg for me.

Anonymous

These are the latest firmware for pansat with auto roll.

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 425
be carefull with these idiots at dsscentral....They will sell your emails to spam companys and you will get spam out the azz...you have been warned..

Username: Lllltttt

Hi, I am near Toronto, Canada and new to free to air (old direct tv user who finally changed over). In trying to find Dish Network 119 satellite, I found Bell Express vu instead (I think 157). I am currently running that until I can find 119 for Dish. Is there any way that me getting the Bell signal can be detected for now and that I could get in trouble?

winter salt
Unregistered guest
If U were an "old direct tv user",then U would know the answer to that..so since U lied,I will lie back to you...NO

Username: Fkkpathan

Miami, Florida Usa

Hi

I live in miami Florida.

I can receive very well 61.5, 110 and 119 although I can't get the Indian channels and the cricket matches between India and Pakistan. I read the threads where it is said that these channels are now moved to nagra2.

I just set up an 18" Direct tv antenna and I am trying to pull the nimic 82 satelite but the signal quality cis only about 45%.

Do I need a larger dish or am I doing something wrong?

Please help

Unregistered guest
can someone give me directions on how to input the bev/bell keys on a pansat 2500 receiver? greatly appreciated

xxxxxxxxxx
Unregistered guest
i need to know what program to use for a bev 2700 with autoroll

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Pansat - KEY 00 - 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60

Username: Tlt887

Calgary , Alberta Canada

Post Number: 8
Thanks MylkyD

Anonymous

I have bev reciever with a chip installed, I have recieved my new bev card, can it be programmed, or should I buy a FTA reciever, if so which one please help me decied.

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 93
I have never heard of a chip being installed in a Bev receiver. If you are looking to buy an FTA I would say the Dreambox is probably the best. Again as far as the chip in the receiver goes, I have no idea what you are talking about. But the card, you can forget about programming that as the present time. There's no workable hack for N2.

Unregistered guest
hi,can anyone give me the new key ,thank,s a lot

Unregistered guest
i need the new key,thank,s a lot

LK
Unregistered guest
no new keys,but Bev is doomed..

Unregistered guest
can anyone set me up with the last set of new keys,i will appreciate it,im a truck driver ,i,ve been away for weeks,thanks a lot

Anonymous

can any one tell me how to put bev key in pasat2500a Rx.

MEWHO
Unregistered guest
Hey guys...looking for the current key for dish network...www.maestra.com usually is currnet, but it hasent been updated in days. Anyone have them? Thanks a bunch.

LK
Unregistered guest
its www.maestra.tv/keys ...not .com and those are updated and current

Anonymous

my tsn isnt workign i cant watch the champions league

is there a new code out???

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Go look and see.

www.maestra.tv/keys

dish_haker
Unregistered guest
Ma adult channels have disapeared,, since jan.
I need the new code cuz my expressvu channels have disapeared,,,

PLZ..smone help

Dragonite
Unregistered guest
Bev just went dead. Does autoroll work for Bev? If not, anyone has keys? maestra keys are 2 yrs old.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev = Nagra2...nagra2 = www.nagra2.org

Nagra2 has nothing to do with keys or autoroll...there is no bringing back ANY channels which have switched already to nagra2,unless U subscribe legally..Bev ( to be completed June2) and Dishnet (to be completed about August/Sept) are both completely switching to nagra2 encryption (coded air datastream)...nagra1 which both Bev and dishnet were using, was hacked,thats why U could use FTA receivers or cards and programmers to intercept it...nagra2 is NOT hacked

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

Biver
Unregistered guest
/.p/.

Biver
Unregistered guest
guys....please dont ignore me .

John Mark
Unregistered guest
I have a bell express vu 3700 in Fort Lauderdale.
I get the 91 signal but I can not get the 82. I
bought the dish 500 but i still can not get the 82
signal. My brother in Canada gets the signal. I receive the regular canadian channels but I do not
receive the chinese channels which my brother subscrbes to, before they changed to the 2 satellite
system I was able to receive the chinese channels.
Any suggestions?
Thank You.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
Bell spot beamed them and gone n2 . Forget it .

Anonymous

What does that mean?

John Mark
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the response, but can you explain?

Anonymous

hi,can anyone give me the new key ,thank,s a lot

Username: Baldhead

BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS. WI. Barbados

Post Number: 3
hi is this the right key for the pansat2500a?

Unregistered guest
Do u have power v*u keys on Apst*ar 76.5 E
and Ird*eto for the same sat.(gilbertatnbnet.co.ke)
also v*acces on 78.5E + ir*deto

Anonymous

anyone have the news keys for the pansat 2300 because the auto rollover isnt working.

LK
Unregistered guest
read the "latest and Current keys" thread..

Anonymous

Having the same problem - What to do ????

Username: Purgedbyfire

Salinas, Ca USA

still looking for the keys for pansat 2500a

help

LK
Unregistered guest
GET A NEW HOBBY!...OR LEARN TO READ>>>I JUST TOLD ALL OF U WHERE THE NEW KEYS ARE AT!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 03:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
read the "latest and Current keys" thread..

Anonymous

new to all this..on the pansat 2500a how many dishes are needed to get EVERYTHING available with free to air. I am talking about greyhound racing, new york city OTB and algezera tv...TIA

LK
Unregistered guest
5821 needed

Silver Member

Post Number: 379
Their getting to you LK. Go get a beer man and woman. LOL

Biver
Unregistered guest
LK cant handle the pressure. theres just so many peeps asking him for help. now he knows what Jesus went thru

Anonymous

Hey ppl for some reason my pansat won't work no more. I've entered the new key but it still gives me the message "scrambled or bad channel" Can anyone help me fix this.

Pepe Smith aka JDCBand
Unregistered guest
read,scan,scroll,read,scan,scroll,read,scan, and scroll (stupid)----a solution to ur question???

Liyah
Unregistered guest
New to this..I have Pansat 2500A..Most of my channels says "scrambled or bad channel", especially on the Vu and sports channels, can someone help me please. Would appreciate very much.

LK
Unregistered guest
Those channels are gone forever to nagra2...must now subscribe to BEV to get them...where ya been!

its a little late in the game to be NEW to this,,,the game is almost over..

here about nagra2 www.nagra2.org

AAAK
Unregistered guest
none of my channels are working right now. Signals and quality are good but no pics! How can I fix it? Please help.

Liyah
Unregistered guest
Now since those Bev channels are gone..anyone knows which direction I should point my satellite? And which antenna do I use if I'm living in Utah? Thanks for the help!

LK
Unregistered guest
Basically U have 3 choices..

1...aim at 110 and 119 and hack Dishnet until September,then that will be gone next to nagra2

2..find family/friends and share a DTV or Dish subscription

3...use rabbit ears or subscribe to cable

nc
Unregistered guest
dish current key0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA key1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7

pendo
Unregistered guest
hi i need key for pansat 2500a polsat satelite

vknike
Unregistered guest
Is there an alternative to Bell and Dishnet, it makes no sense on sitting down and just wait till they go out, someone out there must be working on something new or at least pointing to a different sat/provider outside the US.

Username: Pjmech

Chicago , IL USA

6-15-05--12:20 am--Does any body have the Keys
For --Fortec Ultra--Thanks

Username: Lacnguyen

anyone has website to auto roll for lifetime ultra, please help
thanks

choch
Unregistered guest
hey loc Nguyen...here is the website http://thedishguy.com/fortec.htm
the file is Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC)

Username: Lacnguyen

Post Number: 2
Hi Choch,
thank you very much Choch, you know a lot about satellite right? Would you let me know what reciever is the best? I heard like on Sept. all receiver will be shut down. Do you think so?
Lac ,

pan man
Unregistered guest
anyone have the new code please sos

Anonymous

help need code for 2500 pansat

Username: Ray_ray

Post Number: 3
Does anyone know how to get the adult channels?

Tigger_01fan
Unregistered guest
What are the latest dishnetwork keys?

Debx
Unregistered guest
How. How do I convert a BEV 2700 or 3100 receiver into an FTA receiver (not for bootleg channels)

Anonymous

d-sh-n-work-KEY0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

Anonymous

Can anyone put both keys, I think I have Key 01 wrong, Tk's

kathys
Unregistered guest
KEY0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

Username: Kf4vzm

Arjay, Ky Bell

Post Number: 4
Ineed to put bumber bell exa canda Iyou do call me to night ineed to no 1606 337 9854

Username: Kf4vzm

Arjay, Ky Bell

Post Number: 5
how to put bumber in a bell express I do not no how .if you do call me at1606 3379854

kathys
Unregistered guest
What are the latest dishnetwork keys?

Anonymous

what time is it?

toy420
Unregistered guest
i think we need new aux code for bell expressvu

if have new one than post on the board please

thanks

chicago
Unregistered guest
BEV is dead..very few channels left due to nagra2...Bev keys have NOT changed...Bev will die completely this weekend

BUY YOUR CABLE NOW
Unregistered guest
-Thats right man BEV is dead....Iam watching
BEV and I get all the channels I want, all
I did was sign up 4 the service...it cost me 54
dollars per mouth + ppv or sports....If a hack
comes out then I will change, but I don't see
this 4 a few years....maybe 5 years if at all.

Anonymous

keys @ http://dss.br.nu

armera
Unregistered guest
I had a Multisat and was watching ExVu and FTA. Since I lost most of ExVu channels, I bought on ebay a ExVu 2700 receiver with a new card, and wanted to subscriebe to ExVu. Today I asked a friend that Subscriebe to ExVu to bring over his receiver (3100) to try my dish, however could not get anything. It kept searching for almost 2 hours. Can anyone help or point me out on the right direction. Thanks

chicago
Unregistered guest
Use the satfinder.exe program file at dsscommunity. com File share FTA area..and need to U remove any disque switches U might have been using to combine signals to your FTA receiver..need a sw21 switch now to combine signals to Bev/Dish receivers..

BTW...if U're subscribibg to Bev,why not let them do the install..U cannot hack Bev now

armera
Unregistered guest
Thanks for your answer chicago.
I still want to watch few FTA channels from Europe, and since Bev is history now, and there are really no options out there yet, I wanted to subscriebe with them. Now if they come for installation and they see the dish....? On top of it I don't want to sign any contract with them. The only way to get them to install is to buy hardware from them = contract.
Chicago please explain if you don't mind. I still have the dish pointed in the right direction (as I can still see few channels) using my Multisat receiver and yes there is a switch (Dynavision DISEqS 4 in 1) that combines signals from FTA LNB (with one output going to switch) and Bev LNB (with two outputs one of them used only going to the same switch). Now, I purchased a Bev 2700 refurbished sealed receiver with a new card from ebay. What do I need to get this ready so I can call Bev to activate the service. As I said on my previous posting I already tried an activated 3100 Bev receiver today, and all it was doing was searching for signal for 2 hours. I don't know whole lot about this technology, the set that I have was installed by someone else. Your answer is appreciated

chicago
Unregistered guest
U need the sw21 switch going to the BEV receiver,NOT disque switch...Disque switch is for FTA receiver

armera
Unregistered guest
Thank you Chicago I really appreciate it. I will give it a try.

armera
Unregistered guest
Chicago, it worked. One more time thanks

Unregistered guest
yo can someone tell me if cool sat is any good or better that pansat plzz i dont want 2 buy if no good plzz help ty

Anonymous

how do i get sky tv from mexico

aquri
Unregistered guest
i have fortecstar reciever in canada with autoroller, could i install the keys manually and what are the new keys to watch arabic channels and ppv

thanks for answering

aquri
Unregistered guest
i wanna the last keys for wtching aljazzera chnnel on echostar 3 satellite 61 degree

thanks

Anonymous

Lost channel : need keys : Bell Express VU
with pansat 2500a

fruitcake
Unregistered guest
BEV IS DEAD!>>>READ!...U shouldn't even have a FTA,if U don't know Bev is dead!...where ya been?

Anonymous

Thanks for fruitcake info!

tee
Unregistered guest
i know bev is dead. just checkin any solutions yet. normally my satille guy does everything, but said there nothing. thanks for help.

R.Ngo
Unregistered guest
I too am waiting for a solution...

rastaman357
Unregistered guest
how do i get globcast with my pansat 2500a i'm presently on dishnet

cooookie
Unregistered guest
wait do u mean to say u are able to hack nimiq 2 even though it has gone to n2....tell me how please my family is going crazy without international channels

BINGO BOY
Unregistered guest
-First of all lets get one thing right to
begin with "U ARE CRAY AND THE FAMILY MUST
BE ALSO TO POST SUCH A STUPID POST....U and
the family are all "fruitcakes-jirk sticks
and dick lickers...LOL.

-Would U like to jirk on my stick, U and the
whole family....Knowing that U are all nuts
why don't U all chew on mine for a while and
I will dump my load all over U all.

THE BIRD MAN
Unregistered guest
-I don't know what U all are talking about?

-My BELL EXPRESS VU................(working fine)

-MY DIRECT T.V.....................(working fine)
(with all PPV and Sports)...(working fine)
-MY DISHNET........................(working fine)
-MY STAR CHOICE....................(working fine)

(question)-How can that be????????
(answer)-Because I myself hacked ever one.
-some of U will says bull shiq!
-but never the less its so and Iam
viewing everything I say I have.
-And when I find some good people
I just might release my hacks.
-I tryed to do this in Toronto many
mounths ago but got screwed by
many people so I walked away for now.
-----------A Colin-------Iam ready to meet U
again...but this time show up and also
I woun't be alone this time.

Ecoustics mod
Unregistered guest
Bird man...go fly the coop with your BS..there is no hack for any satellite TV,so don't come here trying to scam the newbies!...I have land in Florida U can buy too!..fricking jerk!

Hi
Unregistered guest
dose anyone know the latest keys for bell express vu thanx

LK
Unregistered guest
There are NO keys for Bev because Bev has switched to nagra2 over 3 weeks ago...U MUST subscribe to get it...

Obviously U don't own an FTA or hack plastic, so why do U even ask!...and U can't or don't read either!...or watch Bev!

Anonymous

dose anyone know the new keys for pansat 2500A, thank's for yuor help

Username: Bobbyc

Post Number: 4
lk,, is the frequency of a dish network dish the same as direct tv and are they interchangeable? bc

LK
Unregistered guest
The dishes (DTV and Dishnet)can be used interchangeable...just need to realign them....the dish is just a piece of metal,it has no frequency..

flix
Unregistered guest
looking at purchasing fta. any suggestions or advice?

Anonymous

Can someboby help me how to write a bell express vu card?

THE FIX
Unregistered guest
-A STUPID-BELL EXPRESS IS GONE TO N-2 FOOL.
JUST BEND OVER AND I WILL PULL ONE OUT OF
YOUR AZZ O...

Username: Dan007

i will give money to learn how to write Bell ExpressVu and StarChoice acces card
I have everithing i need but i don't know how
Please help me

Unregistered guest
Okay... Now that the N2 fix is out (for now), I am interested in tuning in to BEV. I am set up on Dish (110/119) with a DB500. Everything is working very well as far as that goes. (except the adult stuff :-( )

I have searched high and low, and asked several people. Nobody wants to tell me how to receive the service.

I do have a BEV channel list.

Someone told me that I would need a 33" dish. Any truth to that?

Thanks in advance for any info.

If you prefer, send an e-mail to me at sja505@rogers.com

Hey ! Capt. Canwrench
Unregistered guest
Capt. Canwrench

You ain't gonna get it dude Bev running different roms so current n2 hack useless the adult on DN is the same system bev is using u know the current results.. 33" dish thats untrue..

Capt. Canwrench
Unregistered guest
Hokay... Let's get hypothetical then. Suppose I changed my bird settings to receive 91 and 82 and loaded in a channel list. When/if this thing gets hacked, I should be able to watch BEV keeping all my other DB settings/flash the same?

So Ma is using the same encryption that the adults providers are using, according to you :-) Would it be safe to say, then, that when I'm able to see the adult DN stuff, BEV will be working on my machine as well?

Thanks for the input thus far..

Capt.

Capt. Forgot to mention
Unregistered guest
I'm also going to assume based on your post that there is no BEV hack for the DB at this point....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us