http://www.al7bar.ca

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 65
if you find you need assistance shout at me .bump

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Is there any way to get an easy step by step instruction about how to install PANSAT 2500A including the dish and of course the programming manual. I intend ti buy one soon and I want to know how hard is to have it installed. I am a handy man with strong computer skills so I do not thing this could be so hard but since I have no experience with satellite tv, I need some instructions. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous

I have a Pansat 2500A and have tried all files but still can not find a Sat in Program that well make the signal bar go up, have moved a DTV dish all over the Place with no Luck.
I have been useing a signal meter and do get good Signal with It but nothing with Pansat Receiver the Numbers never Change Is the receiver some how Turned off in this process what an I doing wrong.
Please help I thought that these were easy to program?????

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 140
you have to follow protocal.or it will not work

Anonymous

"I have a Pansat 2500A and have tried all files but still can not find a Sat in Program that well make the signal bar go up, have moved a DTV dish all over the Place with no Luck.
I have been useing a signal meter and do get good Signal with It but nothing with Pansat Receiver the Numbers never Change Is the receiver some how Turned off in this process what an I doing wrong.
Please help I thought that these were easy to program?????"

OK, this is what I did. Flashed with latest X-8500 file from the al7bar site. Then hook it up and go inside INSTALLATION menu and Antenna setup, and select echo 7 or 6,8 (sat 110/119) and hit OK. Change freq to 11250 and adjust TP around. You should see Level and Quality at bottom. If you haven't hit the sats yet, you will probably not get these good signals. The 110 and 119 sats are very close together and just a bit west of the dtv sat (depending on your location). You should adjust dish til you get good Level and Quality at this point.

When you do, remove your receiver and plug it back to your comp and use gTools to download files (channels) list, so you won't have to scan satellite if you don't need to. This can be a bit long so I won't get in details on gTools.

Now back to MENU and select Parental Control. Password after reflash is always 0000. Change all password, and it will take you to next screen. This screen will show all that nagravision stuff, just make sure you turn the last option down the bottom ON, then back out and you should be able to watch tv.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post all this here, so you need to go to al7bar's site and go from there.

Anonymous

Files Here www.dssmexicali.com

Username: Matt

Rosemead, Ca Usa

Post Number: 1
please help!
I am a new user to Pansat 2500A. I just bought few days ago don't know how to program in order to make it works. I don't know what kind of program do i need first and what types of software

MJT326
Unregistered guest
I am trying to decode the signal in the parental control menu and it will not let me get past the change pin code screen. How can i get past this screen to turn the ON button at the bottom of the screen?

hope this help
Unregistered guest
go down to the bottom, enter 0000. then go to the bottom of next screen and change status from OFF to ON

Username: Jwalk123

GO TO AL7BAR.TK.COM

Username: Cascino

I have a PANSAT 2500A, plus an oval 2 LNBs DTV dish, I bought a x1 DiSEqC SWITCH and i can t get the signal from the 119, what could it be?
Can someone tell me some more about this system?
Thanks

devon hepburn
Unregistered guest
I just got a pansat receiver and I want so help with programming it and setting the dish

Anonymous

Click here: dss-pansat-silverbird-blackbird-fortec

Anonymous

dss-pansat-silverbird-blackbird-fortec

Username: Icarusmaximus

Post Number: 6
WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO BUY A PANSAT RECIVER? AND WICH MODEL IS THE BEST RECOMENDED?

Username: Outlaw357

Is there a flash that can be put on the fortec lifetime to be able to manuel set the key code

Username: Leejohn

Hi all
I just got the pansat, every thing follow the the instruction download at AL7BAR.TK.COM but still not thing yet. I get very strong signal from dish network received both 110, 119 but when plug 2500A back even I used gtool to down load all channel, i get some channel after i scan 2500A but still no picture at all, I want to get FTA channel any one here has experience or tips how to align the 30" to get FTA ch i try many still not luck at all...

readerman
Unregistered guest
i want to buy a VISION PLUS VP-DTV PCI 1020A sat card. anyone know about them? can they be manipulate to watch premium channels? if so, how?

Anonymous

I got a Pansat 2500a from this place for $199 and received it in 3 days US Priority Mail.
http://www.pansat2500.com

Works Great!

Anonymous

Lee John, there's another site at
http://www.finalsolution.info/dev/

with a lot of knowledgeable people that canprobably help you with your problem. I find it the best site for FTA info.

PW
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net has great pansat files,info,fixes etc...and both a live chat or forums to get help..also had other FTA info as well as DTV,Dish,Bev,Voom play station,nintendo,computer etc help and info

and has latest fix for pansat 2500a today!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 196
i have the new bin file for the pan 2300 and the 2500 jmill1948@aol.com ............

Anonymous

does this new file include a guide? sure hope so.

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 35
I just downloaded fix for pansat 2300a. I loaded fix to my 2300a but have no picture. Do I need to load channels if so were and what file do I use and will this give me b3v.

Username: Tintin

I need help
How can i open the bin files? I mean the Pansat 2500 gtool files . I got it from DSS central and i'm using XP now.
Thankx

Unregistered guest
I have the Pansat2500A, so far I can download chanels, the only thing is the chanles are not being saved, if I go to TP Scan and get chanels, I only can watch those ones, if I go another time to download more chanels, the first ones downloads cannot be veiwed. Thanks for your help

mat
Unregistered guest
Hi
I need some advice. There are so many FTA receivers out there to choose from. Can any one tell me which is the best buy for the money and why? So far I have looked at the Silver Buller Enforcer and the Panset 2500. What are the pros and cons for these two receivers? thanks for your help.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I need a help.I got a pansat 2500A, but there is 2 labels on frecuency and voltage, one close to cord input(60Hz, 100-120V) and the other on sticker(50/60Hz, 90-250V). In the place where I live we use 50Hz and 220V.Can I use this receiver.Thanks for your help.

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
worst that can happen is you electrcute the poor thingie

PW-voice REAL one
Unregistered guest
WOW...someone's really been going to town impersonating me the past 2 days....I can't even go to every thread to read whatever the imposter is saying but whatever ...IT's NOT ME!...guess someone really wants to grow up and be just like me....LOL

BTW...this is a copy/paste from dsscentral...might interest some,or maybe not factual...but I thought U all might want to see it,do whatever U like with this..a
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:12 am Post subject: AL7bar.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on this dealer. He is a scamming SOB don't buy anything from him. The forum is filled with a ton of great people but the store is a scam. He uses the forum to sucker people into thinking he is legit and then takes your money and you get nothing. Family member and I purchased ( or tried to purchase ) a pansat from him. Placed the order and we were told 2 to 5 day delivery still nothing and this is 4 weeks later. We've tried to contact the store via e-mail can't do that because the e-mail address is invalid, call directly to the store and get voice mail can't leave message because mail bax is full. We posted on the forum what was going on their were about 30 other people having the same problem. So he comes into the thread yesterday and says that the pansats are faulty and he will send a ultra instead BS. DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMING SOB!!!!

PW-voice REAL one is a fake
Unregistered guest
BEWARE

Anonymous

I need help from any one live in Atlanta area. I can't get local channels. it's always display scrablered or bad signal. Is there a way to get a local channels with 2500A

:-)
Unregistered guest

BEWARE !!
THERE'S ALOT OF SCAMMERS ON THE LOSE !!

MIKEY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
will the pansat 2500a pick up the discovery channel, if pointed at the correct sat.?
i miss american chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS

Anonymous

Bronze Member
Username: Dss2092

Post Number: 22
Hi Guys, I have all this stuff for sale at some great prices...just log into www.DssBliss.com

Here is a list of items !

Thanks
www.DssBliss.com

DSS REV --- 74.99
XTREEME ROM A3B --- 59.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG COMBO --- 99.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG + DIGILOCK COMBO --- 119.99
DSS REV & EXTREME ISO COMBO --- 129.99
ATMEGA + J-TAG + NAGLESS LOCK COMBO --- 119.99
ATMega 128 --- 44.99
AVR6 --- 34.99
TSOP 3 Chip Lock --- 19.99
TSOP 2 Chip Lock --- 19.99
J-31 JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Universal JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Xtreme ISO Programmer --- 59.99
TSOP Nagless Lock --- 19.99
DSSREV ISO Programmer --- 59.99
Universal Atmega 18x PLL --- 44.99
Digital Lock Auto Rest V2.0 --- 19.99
Magic Card w/Programmer --- 84.99
Quad ISO --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot Serial --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot USB --- 79.99
Mikobu III --- 79.99
Absolute 1 --- 59.99
T-911 --- 59.99
No 745 Wafer --- 79.99
No 745 Red Devil --- 79.99
Xtreme Red Dragon --- 59.99

Anonymous

This place has the best deal on new the Pansat 2500A.
If you ask for it they will include a free RS232 cable to program the receiver.
http://www.pansat2500a.com

I got Pansat 2500A in 2 days priority mail. Works great. God I missed these channels.

Username: Colorcaps

Post Number: 5
How can i get more ppv on my 2500a .i have changed the stb setting to type 2

Anonymous

Doubt you will ever find it for less then www.easydish.tv

Anonymous

Looks like they actually get it from here
www.fta-software.com

It is always there first.

Anonymous

yeah but u have to pay 25 dollars amonth for support...why when u can get it free

Anonymous

When my TV goes down or I need the files quick I don't have to wait for it on al7bar I get it at fta-software.com

I never said it was free. Its just where everything seems to show up first.

Username: Indysatguy

Indianapolis, In Usa

just finding out about fta stuff. want all the info i can get. u can email me, will chat, whatever it takes

Anonymous

The best receiver I have found is the Fortec Lifetime ULTRA. It's the only receiver with Dolby digital surround sound. I get over 500 channels with it. This place sells it cheaper then you can get a Pansat 2500a for!

http://www.fortecreceiver.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 265
i have the best recievers............. they work........ peace,,,,, jmill

trashyy
Unregistered guest
Looks like they have changed the bin anyone know where to get new bin only getting 1/2 or less the stations atm

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 330
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Anonymous

Yes, www.fta-software.com for the 5th time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I got the new 2300a fix from blacklist and I loaded it to the 2300a. I have no signal strangth some how I must have done sothing wrong can anyone help me?

Anonymous

for the fifth time...what u own that site?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 337
i dont own a site i work at one............peace....jmill but if you need help you can email the man........ jmill1948@aol.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
No I have used the fixes from al7bar and they always work but this time something is wrong. I flashed the Aug24 fix and it worked fine. I went away this weekend and when I came home the sat was down. I went and got the sept30/04 fix that is posted all over the place and loaded it to my 2300a and can not get bev. Have no signal so I am thinking I must be doing something wrong. Can you help me?

rt
Unregistered guest
Colin did u bring it back to factory default, then flash, then rescan......btw james that post wasn't meant for u it was for ftasoftware.com guy sorry

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I will try that now

Unregistered guest
hi i just bought a pansat 2500A and somebody installed it for me. but its not working. it says"downloading data" when i turn it on. but the signal is coming. please give me step by step prcedure how to fix it my e-mail is afk_1@hotmail.com or cisco_r@myway.com
thanks!

Username: Blade88

Post Number: 2
i just hooked up a pansat 2500a,im getting a message scrambled or bad channel.how do fix this.
how do you set up for new files to download.
i hooked up cable pc to the receiver my computer doesnt read it, need help.
thanks

Username: Blade88

Post Number: 3
i just hooked up a pansat 2500a,im getting a message scrambled or bad channel.how do fix this.
how do you set up for new files to download.
i hooked up cable pc to the receiver my computer doesnt read it, need help.
thanks

Username: Fminmexico

Jalisco Mexico

Does anyone have any experience in using the Pansat in Jalisco,Mexico,at present I am using Atmega with an 8ft dish,I can still only get one third of the transponders on 110.
fminmexico

Anonymous

cause ur using a c-band dish

kaliman
Unregistered guest
Blade, to download the files you need
2500a uploader.
you can get it at http://www.al7barfiles.tk/
click on "Pansat-Files " and download
"2300_2500_1500 Downloader.exe " this will also help you " How To Load a bin File to your Pansat 2500A" video.
Good Luck.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 357
I have the newest chanel list it brings back the outdoor chanel mlb and others that have disappeared......i cant get it loaded here so come get it from me at the site i chat at
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

later................

jamesmillardvip3m
Unregistered guest
That site you chat at james? jmvip=jamesmillardvip. Stop lying. And why don't you tell people how soon FTA will not work anymore. Now before you get all angry, I'm not saying don't sell your Pansats, you should be truthful though when you are being so pushy. You know dam well that in a years time all FTAs will no work for Bev of Charlie. Didn't you ever think some people would want to know that?How do I like those apples you asked? there all right, but you're still a greedy_bastard.

HOW CAN U LIVE WITH URSELF !!
Unregistered guest
YOU SURE ARE A POISONOUS SNAKE !!!!!
JAMES MILLARD IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED VOICES OF THE DSS FORUMS.
HE'S ALSO ONE OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD AND ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGED GUYS AROUND.
ANYBODY WHO FLAMES OR BULLSHITS HIM IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DISGRACEFUL PIECE OF CRAP !!!!!

I LIVE GOOD
Unregistered guest
How can I live with myself. Fucken_tell me what I said in the post right above yours that was lie. Its all true. ITS A FACT THAT FTA WILL SOON BE USELESS (WHEN THEY SWITCH TO NAGRA2) AND THAT JAMES COMES TO THE FORUMS CONSTANTLY INSISTING THAT EVERYONE BUY A PANSAT FROM HIM AND FOR EXPENSIVE. Some people come here to cause crap, some hoping for help or good news, and some to try a make a living off people that just don't know better. BASH ME PLEASE, I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING_FUCK. YOU KNOW AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH COMMON SENCE KNOWS I'M TELLING THE FUCKEN_TRUTH.

HANGON
Unregistered guest
HEY LETS GET SOME HELP HERE. I am a newby with pansat2500a. I need a good site without all the bull and too much info on how to pansat. In the old days with HU it was easy. Why is pansat so hard to do it correctly. I don't wasn to screw it up and have to throw my new receiver out. Please help.

Just do the Math
Unregistered guest
Lets suppose you paid for a Premium package plus 2 weekly PPV movies....Thats $172 dollars a month.
Thats $2064 dollars a year !
So if your Pansat ( $320 dollars ) is good for only 4 months, its the best deal you could ever get !

FTALover
Unregistered guest
Check out http://www.urbantoys.ca and http://www.urbantoys.ca/forum/ as well. Pricing is fair and the testers there are great. I got my toroidal dish there for a great price! Halloween special I think they have right now. The pansat prices appear expensive but they got the max 2000? Thinking about getting one if anyone has any feedback on those.

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on Pansat 2500A

http://www.pansat-2500.com

Free 4 way DiSEqC switch and free 9 pin RS232 update cable

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 371
how did my post get erased.........must be a real arswhole out there and i think i know who it is..............right dude?

Anonymous

does anyone have info on the pansat 3000????

much appreciated!

Anonymous

Hey I got one too. I'm told that I can use the file from the 2500a to flash my new pansat 3000 receiver? If so, why do I need to buy a 3000 in the first place???

Anonymous

Hey I got one too. I'm told that I can use the file from the 2500a to flash my new pansat 3000 receiver? If so, why do I need to buy a 3000 in the first place???

key largo
Unregistered guest
go to www.dsscentral.net Read the forums there about the pansat..

ftatester
Unregistered guest
Headliner in the board as well in urbantoys.ca. http://www.urbantoys.ca/forum/

It appears that the pansat 3000 is just a repackaged pantec. If you read up more you'll find that the pantec is just a bad substitute for either a fortec or pansat. I guess you gotta watch you step with this receiver.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 386
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FELLOW PROGRAMERS>....its coming soon my new reciever 4 meg.........

Welcome To The World Largest, Wholesaler Satellite Receiver "SPACE STAR"

Introducing the New revolutionary Space Star . This Unit becomes as a Pansat 2500 or Fortec (Your Choice)

Guarantee 100% , With the same control remote work on different software, The "Space Star" is support globally, so is no need to rely on exclusive factory support.

Space Star have the same capabilities as Pansat 2500, Fortec, Blackbird,Sylverbullet Receiver. Receive same channels like Pansat 2500 and FTA Receivers with all same functions and capabilities for less MONEY.

Space Star core service is the full-time distribution of television programming, which enables hundreds of broadcasters to reach growing television audiences virtually anywhere in the world. Space Star global communication services are a one-stop resource for broadcasters' global, regional and domestic program distribution requirements.

In the United States, Space Star Galaxy fleet of satellites delivers the leading names in broadcasting to cable systems and broadcast affiliate stations nationwide. In fact, virtually every one of the 98 million television households in the United States receives television programming from a Space Star product. In addition, Space Star satellites enable international programmers to reach the highly desirable U.S. television audience by transmitting signals from as far away as China and India directly to the nearly 10,000 cable systems and the nearly two million home dish users throughout the United States.

Space Star is equally active internationally, providing full-time domestic, regional and international programming distribution services to dozens of broadcasters, including companies such as the Ecostar, Nagarvision, Cosmo, Seca , Viaccess and International NHK. In addition, Space Star satellites recievers enable U.S. programmers such as ESPN, Discovery, Disney and HBO to reach targeted audiences around the world.

Compatibility Software: X_8500 , Al7bar FTA software supported everywhere , so no need to rely on our site to exclusively for factory files.

Please contact us for more information about Space Star services.

you folks know how i feel when it comes to these fta recievers.............this baby smokes.believe me.............peace..jmill

dishwannabeowner
Unregistered guest
I need help!

I followed that link above http://www.urbantoys.ca

They have this cubsat 50 which is a hidden sat dish. Does anyone here have info on it? I think I'll purchase 1 but it would be nice if I could get feedback.

I own a townhouse and I'm not allowed to own a dish if it's not pointed to BEV. I want some dishnet channels. I think this could help but before I make my purchase I want to know if anyone has heard of it!

Anonymous

I got my Pansat 2500a with a free 4x1 DiSEqC switch & RS232 data cable from

http://www.pansat-2500.com

Shipping was fast, paid for it on Monday received it Wednesday. Nice unit!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 31
NO more Bad scrambled channel,
With SPACE STAR , DVB/MPEG-4 Compliant
You could use same as Pansat,Fortec ..
More channel,more flash Memory and ready for the next generation.
less Money than others.
Price $189.99
Upload
Upload
http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com
http://dss-freetoair.com

Username: Fishyyyy

is it possible to get the entire guide with pansat 2500a?

Can you get the guide by hooking up a DVR to pansat 2500a?

DreamboxConvert
Unregistered guest
I just got my DM500-S from urbantoys. It's the only FTA box with a programming guide both for Charlie and Beverly!!!!

I'm selling my pansat tonight on ebay and buying a second Dreambox!!!!

new guy
Unregistered guest
i cant download the bin file to the receiver. i followed the directions in the manual but i get flash update failed message. what do i do.

Anonymous

Good for you. We're all really happy for you.

Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 09:54 am:

I just got my DM500-S from urbantoys. It's the only FTA box with a programming guide both for Charlie and Beverly!!!!

I'm selling my pansat tonight on ebay and buying a second Dreambox!!!!

Corky
Unregistered guest
Does the PANSAT 2500A support Closed Captioning?

This_Is_Pathetic
Unregistered guest
How can ANY of you actually get any information in this 'forum'??
There is nothing here but bashing and advertizing.
I stopped by here 'cause I clicked a link from Google, trying to get some info to help me out with my Pansat 2500A, but it appears that this is NOT the place to ask...so I won't.
And, I won't come back again...
Grow up people.

key largo
Unregistered guest
there are many good sites with pansat help..www.dsscentral.net either their forums,which has an area specifically for Pansat or the live chat area is one of the best,but again there are many....www.pansat.tv is another

Username: Bmgf300z

okay, i have a dish pro dish, a pansat 2500a. i only get about 200 channels. do i need to add a pansat 4x1 diseqc switch? do i need to get a legacy 500 dish instead? any help would be appreciated.

Username: Misterjack21

I CHANGED THE PASSWORD FROM 0000 to something and noww i forgott :-( .. is there a way to reset??

Username: John0712

I just got a pansat 2500A receiver. I dont have experience setting this up, so would you please give me clear steps on how to program and setup the receiver ?

here
Unregistered guest
http://www.al7bar.tk

satgeek
Unregistered guest

I have been using www.SatelliteWiz.com to get Pansat 2500a receivers for some friends. Great price and shipping is always fast. This place includes a REAL Pansat DiSEqC 4x1 switch and 9 pin programming cable free.

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Unregistered guest
Hi am going to recive a pansat 2500a from [link removed] and but this i had dishnetwork and i still have my dish at same postion do you all think it will work, i still get channel 580 on dishnetwork so it means that i can get signal for pansat 2500a right please replay thanx.

Unregistered guest
i just want to know i live in usa texas and i want to if i will recive channels from india on pansat 2500a

dumas
Unregistered guest
i need a guide for the call letters i have a 2500a in fla

Anonymous

Does Pansat 2500 support Videoguard ?

Clarks
Unregistered guest
No FTA will support Videoguard at this point. Only Nagra1.

Unregistered guest
Can I hook the PANSAT 2500A to my surround sound receiver and get surround sound that way? Or do I have to get the Fortec receiver?

Thanks

pcboy
Unregistered guest
Hi I am new to this I have a Pansat 2500A and was wondering what cables or equipment i need to program it.

Anonymous

What happened to James Millard ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us