Mitsubishi WS-55815: Is the Screen Too Low to the Ground?

Username: Niloc

Potomac, Md USA

Post Number: 1
I've almost narrowed my decision down to a CRT of about 55", and in most aspects this Mitsubishi seems to do the trick. However, I've noticed that the screen--which is mounted on its own non-detachable stand--stands about 3-4 inches lower to the ground than most other TVs placed next to it in various shops. One salesmen claimed that CRT's are best viewed eye-level and that the unit was at the right height for viewing when sitting. My question is simple: has anyone who has purchased this TV felt that the screen was too low? Have you tried to remedy the situation by placing a stand underneath the unit? Or is this a non-problem?

Thanks,
Colin

Unregistered guest
Not a problem. Viewing angle is excellent. Strongly recommend checking out Myer-Emco for display models on sale. I purchased this model for $2200. including 3 year extended in-home warranty. Also, with the savings, I recommend an ISF calibration. The combination of Mistubishi Diamond with a proper ISF calibration is unbeatable. Best picture I have ever experienced on a RPTV!!!! Simply awesome!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us