Cleaning screen of Mitsu wd-52725?

Username: Ripsid

Purgatory, NJ Usa

Post Number: 3
OK, what is the BEST way to clean the screen (it comes with the diamond shield) of my Mitsu dlp? Someone told me a damp cloth is all you need, but that just doesn't sound right to me.

Anyone?
10X
SID

Bronze Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 80
I also have a Mitsu with the diamond shield, and I think a damp cloth is the way to go, but you should refer to the manual to be sure.

Keep in mind, it's just plexi-glass. Dont go scrubbing it real hard or you might put streaks on it.

BTW....I like the Idea of the diamond shield, but geezz....couldnt they have made it a little less reflective??

I was actually considering removing mine, but saw that I will lose some contrast by doing so, so I decided against it's removal.

Username: Ripsid

Purgatory, NJ Usa

Post Number: 4
I have to agree about the glare, but I do like it because of mykids! Hell that's why I need to clean it, there's finger prints on it!
It is a good idea, but they could do a better job of it. I checked the manual on line and it does say, damp cloth. I worry about scratching, hell I used a no scratch cloth on my hockey visor and it was ruined! Thanks Paul!

SID
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us