SAMSUNG PROBLEMS

Username: Seyffert

Post Number: 1
Wondering if anyone knew what I can expect. My color wheel went out 3 months after I got a 5065 50 inch. We got the runaround from Samsung for almost a month. They will not come to our house as it is a rural area. Now they told us they are going to submit paperwork to BestBuy so we can exchange it or get a "in store credit". Am I going to get screwed on this??? We bought our TV on sale. Does anyone know if Bestbuy will switcht it out for an equal quality TV or will they only let us get one for what we paid for the first one? (which means a lower quality TV!) We are very mad and fustrated.

FYI
Unregistered guest
They shoud exchange even or make you happy with something else at their expense. Push them. Don't take no for an answer. Get satisfaction or get in their face. Tell them you will talk to the BB corporate office if they don't cooperate.

Klaus
Unregistered guest
Seyffert:
The good news is that they have changed the color wheels on these sets and they are much quieter and use "air bearing" technology less prone to failure.
My friend had the same set and problem at about the same time frame. His is now working great.

Username: Dank

Mission Viejo,, CA

Post Number: 4
I wouldn't worry about getting screwed by BB. I had as many problems as you could have with my original TV and I felt like I was getting the run around in having to deal with their "3 strikes no-lemon" policy. But in the end they took care of me and I was completely satisfied. Just be patient and you should be OK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us