Help me what to do!

hgjjj
Unregistered guest
Hi all, i want some recommendations as to either wait for 2005 models or buy now.

i wana buy toshiba 44" dlp tv.
BUT, i dont know if i should wait till summer or fall to buy a new improve dlp tv with 1080p by toshiba....
should i buy the tv i want now? or wait for the new tv in the fall? if its going to be extremely expensive cause its new, then i rather buy my tv now..

what do u think guys?
THANKS FOR INPUT.

Anonymous

from what I understand, the difference between 1080p and 720p will not be noticeable on a 44" set.

Anonymous

from what I understand, the difference between 1080p and 720p will not be noticeable on a 44" set.

Anonymous

40" diag is the cutoff the companies are talking about, however the issue is moot because 1080p will basically become the REQUISITE blank-check videophile next rabbit to chase -meaning that you are dealing with the top of the cost curve

The industry always has their rabbit

You are talking 25k for a 1080p FRONT PROJECTOR LCD vs let say $2500 for a top quality current generation 720p projector. In other words you pay 1200% more for maybe a 20% improvement.

With rear projection CRT its about $8000 for 1080p versus $2000 for 1080i - hardly worth it,

By summer 2005 the theater installers i am sure will be busy with modifications setting up 1080p units for the higher end home theaters

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us