VHS To PC

Username: Baz_lnn

Wigan, UK England

Post Number: 1
I have little clips of me on VHS tapes, I wan't them on my pc so I can edit them and stuff, is there any leads or anything to plug in the VHS player and then into my pc, maybe to let the VHS tape play then record on the PC, Does anyone no what I mean, Is it possible to do this?

Wigan, UK England

Post Number: 2
This is an extension to my above post^^

I was just wondering if I could maybe get a two in one VHS and DVD recorder that way I could record the the videos which are on the VHS tape onto a blank dvd+/-,-R,+R,-RW,+RW, then use the dvd and play using my pc(which can play dvd's) then record from it on to my computer hardrive can i do this thanks

Wigan, UK England

Post Number: 3
This is an extension to my above post^^

I was just wondering if I could maybe get a two in one VHS and DVD recorder that way I could record the the videos which are on the VHS tape onto a blank dvd+/-,-R,+R,-RW,+RW, then use the dvd and play using my pc(which can play dvd's) then record from it on to my computer hardrive can i do this thanks

TheCoyote
Unregistered guest
Actually, it would be fairly simple to do....you pretty much explained your own answer. Take something, say a short home movie, that's on VHS. You play it, and record it onto a DVD burner(note: if you already have the VCR, it'd be cheaper to get the DVD burner by itself and use the VCR you already have). As long as the DVD format you used is compatable with your computer (if it's capable, DVD-RW would be best for you), and then use a ripper or converter to get it off the DVD to the HD.

Unregistered guest
I am enquiring about the post that Coyote had. How do you connect the DVD burner and VHS player to record from the VHS? I have an external DVD burner and would like to copy my VHS home movies to a DVD. Thanks :-)

Unregistered guest
i guess u try buy a product which is call SNAZZI

it is a kewl hardware ... it also provide with internal PCI card n even USB ... u could choose of which type of hardware u would like to use..

for more information u could get the info from www.snazzi.com

hope this help!

Anonymous

what do u mean by a dvd burner? do you mean on the computer?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us