HELP!! 36" RCA Tube TV Manf Date March 96

Unregistered guest
To anyone reading this that might be able to help. I own the above TV and have all the specs on it (ser #, Chasis #, mod #, etc...) Unfortunatly in moving overseas with the military (Okinawa, Japan) I go to press the power button and it sounds like it comes on, but shuts right off. Now I've read all the trouble shooting on this model by RCA and whatnot, nothing has helped. Worse off, is that there is noone on this island that is authorized to fix RCA, so no luck with a repairman. I have finally been able to talk someone into coming and looking at it.(very hard to do when you don't speak Japanese) He told me that the Power Transformer was caput, along with another part I couldn't understand. He said he could get the parts to fix it, but he needs the wiring diagram or instructions. ***Does anyone know where I can get these*** I'm sure RCA is not just going to mail them to me. In need of desperate help, I love this TV and don't want to get rid of it. Can someone please give me a hand??? Apologies for the long post. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us