Samsung dlp hln4365wx problem please help

Unregistered guest
Anybody have this problem. Was watching a dvd and my samsung dlp HLN4365W just turn off and does not turn on. Tried unplugging and putting in a different outlet but still does not work. Did not get any lights on the front. Set is just dead. This is the first problem I've had since I bought it. Set is a year old any idea what the problem could be? Thanks

Zeo
Unregistered guest
Product sais it has an 8000 hr bulb. Count it up. If it adds up to that you can buy a new bulb.

thad
Unregistered guest
I bought a Samsung DLP TV HLN4365WX/XAA a year ago and now the cooling fan is making a loud noise, mid-high pitched. Repairman wants $1200 to fix (times are tough for them I guess). Fans are $62.50 from internet shopping. Anyone tried to replace it themselves?

Post Reader
Unregistered guest
thad,

Sounds more like a color wheel. To find out which, stand next to the set and turn it off. If the high pitch goes away instantly, then it's the color wheel. The fan should keep running. If you still hear the high pitch after turning it off it will be the fan. Both are not difficult to replace.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us