Should I get digital cable ??

gg123
Unregistered guest
I have recently bought a 46 inch rear projection tv and am connected to normal analog cable tv thru comcast.
Shd I switch to digital Comcast? will it increase my picture quality ?

Discovering
Unregistered guest
Any digital signal will make you feel a lot better about buying that 46 inch tv. I like direct tv, myself. Lot's of good deals available. Free receivers for up to 4 rooms, free programming for 3 months, etc. Find a deal.

Anonymous

generally a switch from analog to digital does look slightly better assuming you got a non-hi def TV.

of course if you had a HI DEF tv and you went from COMCAST analog to COMCAST HI DEF - at least on the hi def channels the change w/b extraordinary

note you can now buy "loss leader" (sold primarily to draw customers)) CRT based rear projection 1080i HDTV sets in the $1000 dollar or less range at Circuit City (e.g Motorola 52"), including stand, wheels, and free manufacturer's one year in-home warranty

same set sells for around 900 dollars at Walmart but no delivery

THEN you hook into COMCAST HI DEF DIGITAL and add the Comcast provided Motorola intergrated digital hi def video recorder - hook in the component cables AND YOU GOT AN AMAZING SETUP

Note Circuit City makes nearly zero profit on that set w/o the unnecessary ripoff warranties
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us