Help with my older Sony TV

Username: Tdoran70

NJ

Post Number: 9
Hello all,

I purchased a 32" Sony TV back in 1997 for around $800. I have recently been noticing a problem with the display quality from the set. When I am watching regular TV through Video 1 (Comcast Digital Cable Box in S-Video port) or Video 2 (DVD Sony DVD player using component cables(Y,R,W))I seem to get a large amount of pixilation on the screen. Whenever there seems to be a lot of movement or when watching wrestling DVD's where there is a lot of skin tones moving around there is a "burst of pixilation and a lot of shadowing. I recently moved and I am now sitting closer to this set(5-6 ft) then I ever have before. Is my set showing its age? Is this normal? or Can I/Should I get it repaired if possible.

Thanks for helping me out!

tdoran70

Username: Bubba54

Blue springs, Mo Usa

Post Number: 1
OUR SONY TRINATRON, DON'T KNOW AGE, STARTED GOING BLACK ABOUT 20 SEC. AFTER YOU TURN IT ON. THE SOUND IS ON BUT NO PICTURE. IS THERE HELP OR ARE WE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW TV?

Unregistered guest
MY SONY TV MODEL#DS25390 THE PROBLEM IS THE TOONER I LIVE IN TIJUANA MEXICO I OPEN MY TV BUT I DIT NOT FAUND THE PARTS WHERE CAN I GET THEM THIS ARE THE PARTS NOMBERS UAT-182Z AND MBS2MSO5O IF IS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THOSE PARTS IM SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Unregistered guest
MY SONY TV MODEL#DS25390 THE PROBLEM IS THE TOONER I LIVE IN TIJUANA MEXICO I OPEN MY TV BUT I DIT NOT FAUND THE PARTS WHERE CAN I GET THEM THIS ARE THE PARTS NOMBERS UAT-182Z AND MBS2MSO5O IF IS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THOSE PARTS IM SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Unregistered guest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us