Kap Kirk , Online Retailers

Username: Mizzywoe

Delran, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 3
Hey, anyone buy there Tv through an online retailer. The trusted site of www.resellerratings.com has the sammy hlp5085w under $4000 (with 3-5 year warranty included -great!) at some sites that they label as trusted. Best of all, you don't have to pay any sales tax. Anyone trust any sites in particular? Is it worth the risk vs buying one out of BB or CC? Seems to be too much for retail. I buy computer parts all the time from people like newegg. Do you think paying less for a TV online will offer the same satisfaction level. Any opinions would help.

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 71
Fry's Electronics in Seattle has the HLP5085 for $3495. That's the floor price too. Best Buy and Circuit City here in Seattle said they would match the price. If you want to have a local retailer call to price match the number is 425-525-0251.

Username: Mizzywoe

Delran, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 4
BB and CC said they wouldn't match internet prices unless they had an actual store within 50 miles here in Jersey. Sucks! The online site out of New York has the hlp5085w for only $3300, $300 for 3 year warranty, and $300 for shipping. Not Tax! And they got good reviews on resellerratings.com BB and CC want $4100 floor price. I've seen it at $3899 at CC once, but that was the lowest. Anyone bought a HDTV online before?

Username: Jkj2309

Post Number: 1
I just purchased a HLP5663 from http://www.vanns.com/ in Montana. Paid a little more than the New York stores but bought from a authorized Samsung dealer (whatever thats worth). Ordered on tuesday, delivered to California on friday.

Zorglub
Unregistered guest
Got mine from Datavision in New York City (Datavis.com) - $3200 + $100 for delivery.

Being from NJ you should also try 6thave, they have good price and are usually ready to negociate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us