Anyone here OWN a Toshiba 62HM84?

Rockhead
Unregistered guest
After researching DLP's for over two months, I'm 90% decided on the 62HM84. I can get one from a large electronics retailer for $3150, no tax, no shipping. Yes, this is legit... it's through a business associate. 10% is still looming on the Sammy 74-series, but I'm starting to hear alot of complaints about Samsung in general. Plus, who the hell knows when (or if) this set will actually be in stores and what the pricing will be. SO... you Tobi HM84 owners out there... how do you like your sets? Any regrets? TIA.

Bronze Member
Username: Theburninator

Post Number: 14
I have the 52HM84 and I'm very happy with it. I think the black levels are excellent and the picture really shines when hooked up to an actual HD source. I don't have any complaints about it so far! If you have any more specific questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 66
After 5 or 6 months of research I had decided to purchase the Toshiba 52HM84. I thought it was one of the best sets out there. I found out it was 2 inches too wide to fit my room so I ended up getting my 2nd choice, the JVC DiLA. After reading hundreds of problems with Samsung, there is no way I'd ever buy one of their DLP sets. My wife is sensitive to the "rainbow" effect and the Toshiba was one of the few she could actually watch. I'm very happy with my JVC, but I know I would have equally enjoyed the Toshiba.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us