Mitsu725 Netcommand & Denon AVR 3805 help!!!

Username: Wildpanda86

Post Number: 7
We just got the Mitsu 52725... I am trying to figure out how to get it all hooked up.

1) First, how do you get the audio signal to automatically switch between analog and digital going to the Denon 3805. I have both the digital coax going in and the stereo wires... I can get the coax to work and it outputs DTS or dolby digital, but if it is an anolog channel it mutes out the sound.

2) how do you get netcommand to work with the Denon... I set it up through the learned process, but cannot get it all to work smoothly. It will turn the amp on when the TV comes on, and switch it to DVD when the DVD is on, but when I go back to TV, the Denon 3805 stays on DVD input.

3) The Denon 2200 DVD player won't stop or power down when I switch to the TV mode

However everything turns off when I turn off the TV

4) How do I know the TV upconverts the signals going to it. Should I run the DVD comps directly to the TV or through the AMP first (which also upconverts).

Anonymous

I am having the same problem. It seems that the tv can't learn the avr-3508's commands for switching inputs.

I haev a dennon 2200 though which operates perfectly with my net command mitsu..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us