Extra Athena Micra satellite for 6.1?

Anonymous

Anyone know where to buy an extra Athena Micra satellite speaker to fill out a 6.1 system? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1417
tyr e-mailing Athena Technologies. They should be able to help you out.

SLee
Unregistered guest
I had the same question. Athena told me that FutureShop (Canada) bought a a bunch of their sats and will have singles for sale in the next couple of months. The point5 mkII will be discontinued, so they'll just be 5 speaker sets, but those sats are also sold in pairs right now.

Username: Rscarb

Post Number: 1
I have a follow up question .....I am looking to purchse the Athena speakers <as-f2x2,as-c1,as-r1x2,as-p400> for my home theater setup. I would welcome suggestions on what receiver would best match up to these speakers. My thoughts are on the NAD or the HK ?? Thanks for your responses.

SLee
Unregistered guest
If you haven't bought the speakers yet, try EBay - a seller's got a good price on an audition series 7.1 speaker pkg from Athena for $1149 before shipping.

Username: Rscarb

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the tip SLee, but I am looking for info. on a receiver suited for these Athena speakers. I dont want a harsh sound coming from these speakers once I buy them.
Any suggestions Bernie ?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1492
I think you are on the right track with the NAD and HK. These units pair very well with Athenas, specially the Audition series!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us