Yahama Receiver Help

Username: Tzanoudakis

Post Number: 1
We have a Yamaha RX-V2300 Receiver that is about a year old. Until today it has operated with 5 channel surround sound. Upgraded two front speakers and center channel so now operating as 6 channel. Have discovered that system shuts down while watching movies at higher volume. Impedance is correct. Wires are all set and secure with no cross wires. Any help is appreciated.

Username: Izub

Post Number: 6
Try setting impedance to 8 ohms regardless of your speakers, setting it lower may be limiting your output.

Bronze Member
Username: Shantao

Post Number: 47
Hi;

also make sure the unit is not overheating. That is, that it is properly venthilated.

Unregistered guest
I need a service dealer for my Yamaha Receiver. It would not shut off. I pulled the plug and now it wont turn on? Any one know of a dealer in the Havertown, PA area?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jim

Ronster4010
Unregistered guest
I have a Yamaha RX-1400 receiver.I have two front,two surround,two rear surround,one center and a subwoofer.When I ran the auto setup I got a W-1 warning message.The manual says this means speaker polarity is not correct.I have checked all the wiring twice,and still get the same warning message.One of the rear speakers made a quieter tapping noise durring the test.I switched that speaker with another and ran auto setup again.The same speaker still sounds quieter then the rest.Thankyou for any help.
Ron

Username: Ineptca

Post Number: 1
helo i have a yamaha 5730 and am trying to install a center speaker, however the input channel indicator does not recognize it, any suggestions on how to fix my dilema, anything would be greatly apreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us