Bi-Wiring Question

Username: U8myufo

Post Number: 3
Although my Denon AVC-A10/SE has a thousand inputs and outputs, there is only one set of terminals for main speaker connection. So is running twin cables from left right to the two sets of terminals on the left right speakers the best way to bi-wire? or can I use two of the spare sets of surround terminals and send them to the low frequency posts on the speakers?. I know I got connections for two power amps but I got no cash for that idea at the moment.I have looked up a thousand and one combinations to bi-wire so I just really need the simplest and most effective solution.

Username: Adstark

MPLS, MN

Post Number: 5
your best bet to this situation would be to use the spare surround sound for bi-wiring if you can assign them to be in a multi zone. running two wires out of the same terminals is nor really bi-wiring although it may improve sound a bit beause you are not using a crappy factory jumper. I use the spare surrounds on my h/k for this purpose and it works pretty well just sucks because every time I watch a movie I have to switch it back to 7 channel instead of 5 but that's a lot cheaper then purchasing a seperate amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us