DVT 505 vs. HTB-544 vs. HTB 504

Leandro Dasilva
I'm looking for help... searching for great affordable Home Audio Theater system... narrowing downing to Kenwood...any help ? which one i s better... i know they are around the same budget...

Jaime usudna
anyone ?

Anonymous
Well, considering you probably won't be able to find the 504 or the 544 in stock anywhere, then your only choice is the DVT-505. Kenwood is supposed to be releasing their 2002 product line soon, which will include the HTB-505 as a replacement of the 504 and 544. Check out a couple of the other threads for specs on the new system.

The DVT-505 is 40 watts x 6. It has a DVD/CD/MP3 player built into it, so it is much easier to hook up than the HTB systems, costs a little less than HTB's, and is available right now. There is alos the DVT-5070, a better at 25 x 5 with a powered sub woofer, DVD/CD/MP3 plyer bulit in, and Boston Acostic speakers. It cost a little more than the DVT-505, but sounds much better, and is also available now.

Leandro DaSilva
I'm not the most knowledgeable person in the matter. I know i'm looking for great movie surround sound, great regular music CD's sound, loud system. I'm confused.... DTS, DPD, DPL II, THX.... 5.1.... 6.1.... 7.1..... i know what i want, but don't know what it takes... would i need one of them separate receivers and speakers, or would them HTIB suffice my needs ?

S....O....S !

T L
Just purchased the Denon 682 XP system and it is great. Sears will do a price match. It is listed for $699 but found it for $491 online and sears price matched it. I have listened to both and the denon is by far a superior product.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us