Problem with Pioneer DV-563AS or could it be something else???

Just recently i have purchased a new DVD player Pioneer DV-563AS, problem I am having with it is that when i play ANY movie i get this really high pitch sound like once or twice throughout the movie (sometimes more)...has anyone else experianced the same problem with this model or maybe with any dvd player which could have been caused by other means then the DVD player???

The hook up is rather simple, DVD player is connected via Composite Video cables from dvd to tv (Pioneer 55" Projection), Audio is connected via regular audio cables (analog).

Anonymous
yes - I bought mine today and heard it while listening to
lilo and stich. Hmmm? don't now what it could be.
hope some one out there can enlighten us!

Jerry
Anonymous, I have the other day i went out and got a digital coaxil audio cable and connected it via receiver, watched two movies while listening via headphones (didn't received my speakers yet...) i havent heard any high pitch sound...i dont think my tv has a direct coaxil digital input so once i get my speakers ill be able to see if its maybe a problem with using the regular analog audio cables...is that how yours is hooked up?

Anonymous
I've owned one for a couple of weeks now and have had no such problems. I have it connected to my receiver via a coaxial cable and the sound is incredible. I hope your new digital cable fixes your problem

ACzn
I've had mine for about three weeks and watched about a dozen movies on it, and didn't hear the noise you describe. I have it hooked up (the audio) through the coaxial digital cable to my receiver. I ran into another problem (for some). It doesn't play DVD +R(+RW) format. Plays DVD -R(-RW) though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us